Tuesday, 8 August 2017

Top 5 Lipsticks ♡

Hey Guys,

Now, its no secret I love Lipsticks, like love the thing. I think it comes from the rise in lipsticks, there has been a lot of attention and love for them and also with the fact that my mum used love a good lipstick. So I thought I kick off a mini series of 'Top 5' posts with my top 5 lipsticks. I wasn't sure whether or not to combine liquid lipsticks with this lipstick post, so I went and kept them separate because they are quite different from each other ...

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Birkin Brown (£24.00)

Of course, I'm going to begin with a CT lippie, how can I not? CT is one brand that I know I can rely on, whether that be concealer or lipsticks, they just do not disappoint as a brand. Having said that, the lipstick range is by far my favourite. With the collections and shades available, there is something for everyone and the best part is the fact that on the CT website, they show the lipsticks on a variety of skin tones, which, to be honest, all brands need to be doing. Onto the actual lipstick, Birkin Brown. It's fab, the perfect brown shade in my opinion and it lasts most of the day. I've written a review here, along with a few other CT lipsticks but I reach for this the most, out of the bunch.

L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 636 Mahogany Studs (£6.99)

I have exhausted this lipstick since I purchased it.
Its the most perfect everyday, natural pink. I swipe and go, its so easy and gives your entire face a lovely pop of colour. It's matte but super comfortable, it has a god pigment, better than what you would expect for a drugstore lippie to have. The only down side is the fact that it doesn't last too long, you will most definitely have to reapply after 4ish hours, even if you haven't eaten anything :(

NYX Full Throttle Lipstick in Kiss the Dust (£6.00)

I raved about this in my NYX Collection Post, that went up a few weeks ago so I won't go on and on about it. To put it in simple terms, great price, amazing pigment and one of the best shades I own!

Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in Barely There (£2.30)

I think I've said it before and I'll say it again, Essence is one of the most underrated brands out there. They do such fabulous products for the most lowest prices!
This was the first Essence product I brought, it must've been a good few years now. I just fell in love with this shade and still love it just as much, its one of those 'your lips but better' shades and glides on like a dream. The pigment isn't as strong as the others, but it does feel really comfortable when on.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 48 (£5.49)

This was actually my mum's, I remember she brought it and kept it in her bag, until I spotted and swatched it one day, when it became mine haha!
It's the most perfect deep, everyday shade. I love the Kate Moss range, I remember one of my earliest posts was about my collection and I said that I wasn't a fan of this, but I have become one! It's one of my best drugstore buys, the pigment is strong and it has a amount of wearabilty.
That's it for today, what's your cult lipstick?

Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6

*= Products were gifted from the specified company, however all thoughts are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig