Thursday, 13 July 2017

One for the Beauty Lovers ♡

Hey Guys,

What is your take on subscription boxes? Although I'm interested in them, I've never subscribed to one. Only because I don't know if I'll end up liking the monthly products sent. If you're paying, what, £10-£20 a month for beauty products, you want them to be good and suited to you. That's where the Latest In Beauty Box* comes in, its of course a subscription box, but you can personalize it. You have free reign on choosing what products you'd like to arrive on your door step, and for a much lower price than if you were to buy them individually. If you're a little bit of a bargain hunter, we can agree that it's a great find! I was kindly allowed to build my own box from the Beauty Guru Section and the products on offer were right up my street ...


Latest In Beauty, the Beauty Guru Box* (£18.00/ monthly)

Melvita L'Or Bio Extraordinary Oil 

Its beautiful, I remember apply this all over my face before I went to sleep, thinking, oh man, what if this breaks me out or what f I'm left with some sort of reaction, basically my standard trail of thinking when I try new skincare lol. I couldn't have been more wrong, it left my skin glowing and like I had some sort of overnight facial. That's probably down to the blend of 5 oils; Argan Oil, Kendi Oil, Inca Inchi Oil, Buriti Oil and Pracaxi Oil. I can't lie, I've only ever heard of Argan oil lol, but the others seem to have done the job!

Monuskin Eye Cool Gel 

I've been on the hunt for an eye gel for quite some time now, because I've hit the grand ol' age of 21 and word on the internet is to start with an eye cream at 21, and so, with that wise knowledge, I also added this to my box. It does exactly what it says, helps de puff the under eye area and makes me look less tired!

Caudalie Vinoperfect Brightening Essence

I'm not even going to down play it, this is the one I was most excited for, anything with the word brightening and I'm sucked in! I apply this after toning and it lifts my complexion. It has Glycolic Acid which I know is great for brightening and getting rid of dead skin cells.

Jurlique Rose Water Balancing Mist 

I picked this out for the summer because I think it will make a great day mist for when the weather perks up again. We had pretty great weather two weeks ago and I used this then and it smelt divine, everything you would expect from Rose Water. When I used it during the day, it was a quick fix, just gave my skin a little boost.

Triology CoQ10 Booster Oil

How obvious is it that I'm into anything that says oil, boost or brightening? LOL, I get sucked in really quickly. I chose this because although it contains a whole host of oils but one in particular that I love, tamanu oil. If you haven't heard of it, give it a quick google, it's become one of my 'miracle oil's'. I've only used this once, and can't make my mind up. I mean its great at nourishing the skin but my skin got quite oily the next day :(

Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance Oil 

Yup, I managed to get a hold of quite a few oils, I've fallen in love with facial oils, I don't know where they've been all my life! I can't lie, I barely read the description but wanted this, purely for the fact that it has the word Radiance in the name lol. This has to be my favourite out of all the oils because it leaves my skin feeling nice and plump! I've also realized that my skin tone has started to
even out with this, win, win :)

Yin Yang Gold Defence Face and Moisturising Lotion 

Again, just reading the word 'gold' drew me in! This, I don't have much to say about it, because it acts like your regular moisturizer, its great for dry skin and just does the job!

Routine for Men; Revitalizing Moisturiser 

I felt nice, and opted to add something in for my dad haha. When I asked him what he thought of the mosituriser, I got back a 'yeah, it feels good, nice pick Trish'. So I guess we'll go with that then LOL!

MUA Twelfth Night Palette 

When I swatched this, I immediately went 'OMG' because the pigment of these if pretty insane!! I know MUA is an inexpensive brand, I love their lipstick range but I've never tried any other product, so I had to put this in the box, and I was pleasantly surprised. Hopefully the swatches show how pigmented these are. The formula is also great, so soft and easy to blend, but the look will only wear for about 6 hours before the eye shadow starts fading!

And that's what I've got for today's post! What is your take on subscription boxes?

Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6

*= Products were gifted from the specified company, however all thoughts are my own.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've never subscribed to any subscription boxes for the same reason. I might have to check this one out tho bc the products look amazing!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    http://snapsnpixels.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig