Thursday, 20 July 2017

5 Product Stila Cosmetics Face ♡

Hey Guys,

Eeeep, I'm back with another 5 Product Face, I'll leave the ones I've done before, right at the end of the post. But I'm super excited about this one, purely because I've collaborated with ASOS Beauty again and I couldn't be more happier. I wrote about a few Summer ASOS Beauty Exclusives last month, and today, I'll be writing about Stila Cosmetics. Its a brand I have always wanted to try, I mean, how can one not, everything on offer is incredibly dreamy and so with that, I have been able to put together a 5 Product Face, using Stila products, with my base, just consisting of the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, which we all know I love ...



So, I start off with dotting the Maybelline Concealer all over my face and I blend away and then I get onto the excited part, which I once dreaded, eyeshadow!! Yup, I used to really dislike applying eyeshdow because I always felt I was doing it wrong, or the look had to be 'instagram perfect' but now, I enjoy playing around with the shades and going with whatever look that I've 'created'. Enough waffling, I started off with applying Suede all over the lid and adding a little smoke with Smolder and finished off with Sequin on the inner lid, all from the Stila Matte n' Metal Eye Shadow Palette (£39.00)*  


To finish off the eyes, I apply a couple of coats of Stila HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara (£18.00)* which I have declared as one of the best mascara's!! Yup, I went there, it sure is on the pricey side but it works wonders. The best part has to be the no clumping, there's none of it and I think we all know how much I dislike clumped lashes, they just aren't to my liking! It finishes off the whole look really nice, well, that's just my opinion. It is a little on the messy side so I went in a moist cotton bud and cleaned up the area.
Onto the face face, the face! I wanted to keep it pretty simple and glowy, with little bit of sculpt. I started off with the Stila Stay-All-Day Face and Body Contouring Bronzer (£28.00)* and added a little stroke of that into the depth of my cheek bone. And blended it all in, I've learnt, from YouTube, as you do, to blend it into my hair line as well, so I did that lol.

For highlight, I went in with the Stila Heaven's Hue Highlighter (£28.00)* which is absolutely beautiful, when I swatched it for the first time, I couldn't get over how smooth it is, its very very soft and has a luxurious feel to it. To add to that, it has an amazing pigment, a little goes a long way. I added a little bit to the tops of my cheekbones and it gave off an iridescent effect!
To tie the whole look together, I applied the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick (£16.00)* in the shade Notte, it's a beautiful, rich, deep burgundy. It really did last all day and I don't know how, but it didn't even budge through a lunch of Noodle Stir Fry!! Although it's full of pigment, it is a little patchy, and can be annoying but I tend to just go over the patches with another swipe. I think this will be perfect for the Autumn and Winter months!

The finished look :)





And that's what we have for today's post, you can be sure to find a whole lot more Beauty over at the ASOS Beauty Website!  

Oh, I completely forgot to leave links of the other 5 Product posts, here they are:
4 Product Charlotte Tilbury Face  
5 Product High End Face 
5 Product Drugstore Face 

Have a lovely weekend :)

Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6

*= Products were gifted from the specified company, however all thoughts are my own.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You look absolutely beautiful; I love that dark lip on you! I believe I think I've only ever tried a Stila eyeliner before, so it was great to read your thoughts on all these products! I love the look of the highlighter and the palette is so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a great weekend!

    Xo,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig