Thursday, 27 July 2017

July Favourites ... In one box? ♡

Hey Guys,

Yup, its true, there ain't no click bait going on around these parts, my July Faves, all in one box! I was compiling up my favourites for this post and they all seem to come from a beauty box that I was reviewing and thought, hey, why don't I just put it all in a faves post, and that's where this post comes in! I haven't even stated the box, its the Cohorted Beauty Box*. I was kindly sent a box and couldn't be happier with the contents. Let me describe a little bit about the box first, its a subscription box service, for a monthly cost of £35.00 and you receive luxury beauty products from brands such as Nars and Dior, whilst being introduced to new and upcoming brands. It's a pretty special box of goodies, because not only are you getting high end makeup, you're getting it for a much lower price than if you were to purchase the products individually ...



Doucce Punk Volumizer Mascara: RRP £20.00

First up we have the Punk Volmizer Mascara, truth be told, as much as I'm a mascara lover, I hadn't heard of this, until I saw it in the box and gave it a little google! I wasn't aware of the brand either, but they seem to have some great products on offer. Now, this mascara, where do I start? It has a big applicator, the brush is quite big lol, which is why I was a little wary using this, because I thought it'd be a messy application.

But, I was quite suprised, the brush grabs every lash and adds a decent amount of length to my lashes. It's also volumizing, which is great because, who doesn't love a little bit of volume. It took some taking to get used to the formula because its a little different to what I'm used too. How do I describe it? A little creamy, I guess, but its works!

Doucee Luscious Lip Stain: RRP £22.00

Onto another Doucee product, its almost like a lip kit, but different, because with a lip kit you would expect a lip liner and a matte liquid lipstick but this comes with a lip stain and a lip gloss. Lets start off with the lip stain, its a matte finish and will not budge, like it just won't which is great during the day. The pigment, oh its there alright, super intense and rich. The formula, glides on like a dream and doesn't feel dry when the stain is on. I haven't actually described the shade, its a coral-ly orange-y shade. Not suited to my skin tone, but I'll try blending it with a darker lipstick to wear when the sun comes back out!

The gloss, I think I made it known in Tuesday's NYX Collection Post that I wasn't a fan of glosses, but I've gotten on with the gloss more than the lip stain to be honest. Its a lovely formula, not that sticky type. I tend to wear it on its own on days where I can't be bothered with any colour on the lips!


Ciate Glow to Illuminatung Blush: RRP £22.00

Would you believe, I've never tried anything Ciate, they're such a loved brand but I can seem to hunt down what I'm after because I never seem to spot any Ciate items in store. I'm glad this blush is featured in the box. It's so pretty, although it's a blush, it has a little bit of highlight, a 2 in 1, you can't really beat that! The pan is beautifully embossed with a ribbon and stars, with just the perfect packaging :)



Bellapierre Contour & Highlight Cream Palette: RRP £40.00

Confession, I've only contoured twice! I looked like a total weirdo because it was my second time but I am so surprised at how it can change your entire look. It genuinely does sculpt and define your face, DUH Trishna, that's what contouring is for LOLs. Okay, onto the actual palette. Its such a great formula, super super creamy, and blends ridiculously easily. The shades are perfect, and the 'coverage' if, that's a word used for contouring lol is buildable :)


And there we have it for today's post, I have grown to love the idea and contents of the Cohorted box*, I mean, all these products equate to £104 when brought individually, whereas the box is a total of £35.00! Not bad going eh?

Have a lovely weekend :)

Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6

*= Products were gifted from the specified company, however all thoughts are my own.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with the Ciate blushes right now as they're so pretty xx

    Gemma • Gemma Etc. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think this is one of the best beauty boxes on the market! What you get is amazing however the price puts me off as I cant commit to soending that much per month! I think for what you get its defintely worth it though!

    Amina xx | www.AliandHer.com

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig