Thursday, 1 June 2017

What I Eat In A Day ♡

Hey Guys,

Aah, I'm back with one of these, I did my first WIEIAD ages ago ... and it went down pretty well, I think lol and you all seemed to enjoy it and find it interesting so I thought I would put up another post. This was a home/ blogging kind of day and I went out for dinner so all the foood was available for me and my stomach haha ...


Breakfast:
As I've said before, I'm not a big breakfast person and I normally opt for fruit, because it's light, sweet and pretty filling! I had slices of mango and strawberries :)


Snack:
I don't always have this but I remember as a child that whenever I was hungry, my grandma used chop up a tomato and sprinkle a few Indian spices on the slices (ooh, that rhymes lol) and I'd love it and always ask for more ...


Lunch:
I wasn't sure what to have for lunch, so of course, I browsed Pinterest for inspiration and came across a Vegetarian Minestrone soup and so made a batch of that!

Dinner:
Ah, Pizza! I grabbed Pizza with friends, we went to Franco Manca, I'll have a Tip Tastes of this coming soon but I really like it there. You get the authentic Italian Pizza, and its a pretty cute restaurant!


And that's all I have for you today, see you next week :)

Tip  ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Pizza yum! Love fruit for breakfast too and I've been eating a lot of watermelon recently!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig