Thursday, 29 June 2017

June Favourites ♡

Hey Guys,

So June, how has it been? Well, its been alright, one of those months where you've just gotten along with life, nothing exciting. But, I do have to say, this month has gone quite fast, because my brother still isn't well, we're at the hospital twice a week. Monday for a blood test and Thursday for an appointment with the consultant and nurse, so I guess, those trips have made the month go a lot faster. That was life in June, beauty in June is a whole different story, I've had quite a few favourites, I guess I've just been enjoying a few things from a little Superdrug Haul ...

Maybelline Lash Sensational (£8.99)

I mean, I probably sound like a broken record
and I've probably included this in a few favourite's posts so far, buuut, it's only when you buy a new bottle, you realise how good a mascara actually is. It's like I had forgotten how amazing it is at separating lashes, and not clumping, it's always a winner when Mascara doesn't clump.

Huda Beauty Lip Combination in Spice Girl and Trendsetter (£33.00)

I have reached for this combination for most of the month, purely because it makes the most perfect everyday, brown lip and it stays put on the lips. I've written a review on this, all ready for next week, so I won't say much but when trust me when I say, these two are by far my favourite Liquid Lipsticks.


The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + 5 (£6.00)

I blogged about this earlier this month, here, but as a few more weeks have passed, I've fallen more in love with it. I use it AM and PM before I apply moisturiser and it truly leaves my skin feeling plump and smooth. I've also noticed a reduction in a few Acne scars, they are fading, very slowly but they are lol, and that's always a bonus!

Embroidered Shirts

Now, this is the trend right? Embroidered shirts, dresses, jeans, everything and to be honest, I wasn't on board at first. I just preferred sticking to what I liked, but this month, I've gone nuts on Embroidered Clothing, and I never thought I would. I brought three tops with embroidery and I couldn't be happier with them. I feel so girly!

GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask* 

GLAMGLOW got in touch and kindly sent a sample size bottle of their Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask* over and I've been using it once a week for about 2 weeks. Not that long in terms of 'testing' skincare but I still wanted to include it in this favourites post because I've loved using it. Upon application, it feels refreshing and once removed my skin feels super soft and pretty 'detoxed'. I have problem skin and I think this works perfectly with it because it sucks all the gunk out of it. Although this is a sample size, I've gotten two applications out of it and I think I might just get 2 more!

And that's what I've been loving, what have you all be favouriting?

Have a lovely weekend :)

Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6

*= Products were gifted from the specified company, however all thoughts are my own
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love that Glam Glow mask and Huda Beauty liquid lipsticks are a firm favourite of mine too! Havent tried the Maybelline mascara but always looking for a good one so i'll be sure to pick it up!

    Amina xx | www.AliandHer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the combination of the Huda Beauty lipsticks look like such a lovely shade together. embroidered shirts are so lovely and i need one in my life! x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig