Thursday, 15 June 2017

Get summer ready with ASOS Beauty ♡

Hey Guys,

Summer is near, well being in the UK, it doesn't seem so. I mean, if you follow British people or bloggers on Social Media, you would realise, we talk about the weather a lot, like a lot, a lot. And its only because the weather is so up and down, you can have a week full of amazing sun and the next, its rain and wind central, now, that's a combination I hate. Wind and rain, its just worst. I don't even think waterproof mascara and withstand it all. How ironic, I've just gone on one about the weather. Anyway, what I was supposed to get onto was summer and a few products that I know I'll be frequently using. The beauty department over at ASOS were kind enough to send me a few products suitable for summer and pretty much any occasion ...




Yup, this is the one that I know I'll exhaust during wedding season.
This is a highlighting palette, the shades are so soft and with pastel hues, making it perfect for the sun. Although its a highlighting palette, I do think, you could wear at least 3 of these on the eyes, it'll just add something different. The first time I used this palette, I was pleasantly surprised by the texture because the formula is incredibly smooth and soft, making application an absolute dream. But, one thing I can vouch for, is the pigment, when I first swatched the shades, all they needed was one swipe and I could see how vibrant and rich they are!


Nars ASOS Exclusive Blusher Set in Orgasm (£55.00)*

I can't even lie about this, when I pulled this out the pack, I squealed with excitement, to the point where my dad said, 'calm down Trish, its just a box that says Nars'. In return I went 'you really don't know about Nars do you' and then I went on to explain the brand and what was in the box lols. The Nars Orgasm blush has to be the most coveted high end blush out there because it's so loved and well received by everyone. And it sure did not disappoint! You get two types of blush and an illuminator in the set, all the same shade, just different formulas.

I will breifly describe each separately but what I will say for all three, is that they burst full of pigment, and when I saw burst, I mean burst, a little really goes a long way.

The Orgasm Illuminator - Creamy, glowy and with hints of gold.
The Orgasm Blush Stick - Silky, soft and very easy to apply.
The Orgasm Blusher - Classic, smooth and rich blush.



The Ordinary Hylaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (£6.00)*

Now, pretty much everyone has an opinion about this brand, its either saved someone's skin or horribly broke them out, which is why I was a little wary testing this out. But then before testing this out, I told myself, everyone's skin is different, things work for some people and they don't for others. And so, I applied it one night and was pleasantly surprised when I woke up. My skin was a little more plump and smooth in a sense. I have spot prone skin and major tendency to scarring, and having tested this 3/4 weeks, it has improved my skin.

And that's what we have for today's post, all of the ASOS Beauty exclusives and more can be found on the website, here.  

Have a great weekend :)

Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6

*= Products were gifted from the specified company, however all thoughts are my own.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous definitely need to try some Nas products 💕💕.
    Lippie💋
    http://www.lippie143.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nars orgasm set is just beautiful! I want it all. I really want to try the The Ordinary! Always hear fab things about them! Aren't Asos just fab?!

    Amina xx | www.AliandHer.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg fantastic picks Trishna. I need to try more from Nars.

    Ash | www.mstantrum.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The NARS set looks amazing! Wish I had taken my orgasm blush with me!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig