Tuesday, 20 June 2017

A mini drugstore haul ♡

Hey Guys,

So, I may have done a teency bit of shopping, that mainly consisted of Lip products, major lipstick lover here, can you blame me? LOL. To be fair, I haven't 'beauty shopped' or any kind of shopped in ages, I don't think I've done a proper girly shop in ages, I'm talking since last year, I know right! I remember a year or two ago, I'd be browsing Forever 21 or New Look for hours on end but I haven't done any of it lately, but makeup shopping, I love! Which is why, I popped into Superdrug and hunted down a few new releases along with things I've been lusting for ...


Nip + Fab Liquid Lipstick in Spice (£7.95)

When I heard about Nip + Fab releasing a makeup range, I was so so excited because I've loved their skincare for years on end and I think the release has taken the blogging world by storm because I've seen so many positive reviews on the range. I only picked up two things from the range, a liquid lipstick and liner. The LL, I have fallen in love with, its such a great deep muted pink and applies like a dream. It's a matte finish and lasts the majority of the day, which I can't really complain about. It's also full of pigment and colour, you can't go wrong with this LL range. I just wish there were more shades that suited my skin tone because I would've brought more ...

Nip + Fab Lip Liner in Espresso (£5.95)

I brought this to accompany the LL but I wear it alone sometimes. Just like the LL, it's full of colour, richness and applies smoothly. How do I describe this shade? Hmm, I'll leave all the swatches below but even though its name is Espresso, it's defo not coffee-esque, well, on my skin tone anyway. To me, its a dark purple brown. This however, doesn't last long when worn by itself, whatever is put on the inner lip, probably will fade within 2 to 3 hours :(

Tanya Burr Cosmetics Matte Lip in Martha Moo (£5.99)

Okay, Okay, this is the one that I had been lusting for. I remember when this collection was released, all I wanted was this shade, and it was sold out for ages, then the restock was in November last year, of course I missed that and then I spotted in stock a few weeks ago and grabbed for it like no other!! Literally lols. I like it, the shade is a little bright for my lips and skin tone but I tend to combine it with something else to match me. But, I'm glad after the wait, it hasn't disappointed, the formula is super smooth and rich. It also has a great staying power!

e.l.f Matte Lip Colour in Praline (£4.50)

You probably remember me talking about this in my May Favourites post from last week, that's because I bloody love this stick. Its great, like great! I think I just love the simplicity of it, there's no faffing about or needing some sort of focus to apply it, its kinda like, swipe, swipe and I'm done. It helps that is a nice, everyday shade and lasts a solid 4/5 hours!

Makeup Revoloution Iconic Lipstick in Looking Ahead (£2.49)

I only picked this up because I just saw it and thought, hmm, it looks like a great shade, just to throw on, as in, you don't need to give it much thought and it goes with everything. Hmm, I like it, I mean it's okay, I like the shade, but it doesn't have a great staying power!

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara (£8.99)

Urm, do I even need to go here with this mascara?
I've raved and raved about it, just like the rest of the beauty community and I simply needed to pick another bottle up. Mine had dried out and no other mascara was satisfying my needs, also, there was a 'buy one, get the second half price' on the Maybelline range, which of course, I couldn't resist.

Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara (£7.99)

Did I need another mascara? Nope, I have about 12 and I can't help myself lol.
But in my defense, there was an offer and the brush drew me in. Its super thin and the bristles are tiny, so I had to give it a go. It works well, the brush grabs every lash and adds a good amount of volume and curl. The only annoying thing is that, after 2 coats, you go into area code: CLUMP1289, I,E, it clumps!!

Is there anything you've been lusting for?

Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I need to try out some ELF! I don't like the sound of that mascara, i hate clumps!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig