Thursday, 8 June 2017

4 Product Charlotte Tilbury Face ♡

Hey Guys,

I'm pretty excited for this post, because it includes a few Charlotte Tilbury products and who doesn't love a little bit of CT! I know I do! I was lucky enough to be sent a few items and decided to put together a 4 Product Charlotte Tilbury Face, covering three main bases, eyes, lips and a base. It's a pretty simple look but one, that I've grown to love and it doesn't take too long to put together ...


I start off with concealing my annoying acne scars and dark circles, using the Charlotte Tilbury Retoucher Pen Concealer (£25.00)*. I like to just dot it around my face and blend away. It does a great job at making my skin one tone, my chin is slightly darker than the rest of my face, so everything gets a little more balanced out once I've blended the concealer in. It also disguises any scarring and adds a lovely glow to the skin.
Then, a little something for the eyes using the Luxury Eyeshadow Palette* (£39.00) in Dolce Vita. It has 4 of the best shades, all perfect for everyday wear. I started off with Enhance all over my lids and then put a little bit of Smoke in the crease and blended that over half the eyelid. I then went in with all the glitter, my fave part! I placed Pop in the center of the eyelid and Prime into the inner eyelid and corner and blended away. For the bottom lash line, I mixed a little bit of Pop, Smoke and Prime and blended it along the bottom lash line.
To finish off the eyes, I apply a few coats of the Legendary Lashes Mascara* (£25.00). It's one of the best high end mascara's I've used, it adds the perfect amount of volume and length. It's a great finisher to any look. But the formula is on the wetter side, it just means that I'm a little more careful when applying, instead of being rough and getting it all over my eyelid, which is always a pain.
For the final part, I add a swipe of lipstick and, this is the part where I cheat, yes, I know it's only meant to be 4 products but I felt like blending two lip colours so opted for a blend of Birkin Brown and Penelope Pink. I reviewed each Charlotte Tilbury lipstick collection over here. This is one of my favourite shades, it adds a little pop of natural colour to the lips.

There we have it for today, you can browse the world of Charlotte Tilbury on the website here

See you all next week, what are your favourite CT products?

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6

*= Products were gifted from the specified company, however all thoughts are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig