Tuesday, 11 April 2017

Rose Gold Love with Daniel Wellington ♡

Hey Guys,

Ah, Rose Gold, its my favourite colour, as noted on your right in that little (which needs to be changed) description! I pretty much love anything Rose Gold, jewelry, packaging, ornaments, everything, so when Daniel Wellington kindly offered to send a few pieces out, I couldn't have been happier, especially as they've recently launched a few Rose Gold Pieces! Like many others, I've lusted over DW watches which seems like forever now and when they arrived, there was not a speck of disappointment, oh oh and also, they have kindly offered a code that I am able to share with you all to get 15% of your purchases, I'll leave that below ...


Daniel Wellington have recently launched a 'Classic Petite Collection' which showcases four stunning watches, with the availablity of silver and rose gold watches, with either a black dial colour with a silver strap or white dial colour with a rose gold strap, and vice versa! In addition to the new collection, a classic cuff collection has been released which includes silver and rose gold cuffs, in two sizes; small and large! 



I've been wearing the Classic Petite Melrose Watch* and the Rose Gold Classic Cuff* every single day, because they both add such a lovely touch to any outfit and both look quite elegant with each other. When I say its dreamy, it really is haha, I think I've just found the perfect accessory combo.


As much as I love the timeless design of the watch, my most favourite part, get ready for this, is the adjusting strap, yup, you read right the adjusting strap!! I have small wrists, or lets go with a petite wrist and there's not limit as to how tight to you can bring the adjustment buckle, yes guys, its the little things for me haha. It's the same with the Cuff, to get it onto my wrist, I can pull it as far as I can and then once its on my wrist, I'll push both ends together and voila, its nice and fitting.




And that's nearly it for this post, it's safe to say that I'll probably be wearing this combo for a pretty long time ...
Oh yeah, if any of you guys decide to purchase anything from #danielwellington be sure to use the code: TIPSCAPSULE for 15% off your order. They also offer many other fabulous collections, all of which can be found on their website here: https://www.danielwellington.com/uk/

Thanks for having a read of this post, I'll be back with another post on Thursday :)

Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6

*= Products were gifted from the specified company, however all thoughts are my own. 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm starting to love DW more and more. Can't wait to order some for myself.

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig