Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Get Ready With Me: Weekend Edition ♡

Hey Guys,

So I wasn't sure if I was actually going to go ahead with one of these because I haven't seen a blogged version of a get ready with me for a long time now, it's usually just YouTube videos. But I thought, hey, these are my favourite types of videos and blog posts to read, why not just do it? That's why I'm here today lols, to talk you all through a get ready with me; weekend edition ...



It's a Saturday and on Saturday's I do have a little bit of a lie in, not majorly because my sleeping pattern is annoyingly sensitive, so I'll usually get up at around 9 or 9:30 as appose to 8. You guys probably know how this works by know, once my eyes are barley open, I begin to scroll through Instagram, Twitter, the lot lol, I should snap out of the habit because it takes me absolutely aaagess, like I'm talking a full 25 mins, by that time my dad's yelling going, 'Trish, you said yesterday you want to go shopping, and you're still not up'. And then I feel bad because I know I need to get a ton of crap done and I'm not up yet lol, so I actually get up!

Then I'll head to the bathroom and brush my teeth, how exciting! Sarcasm obvs lol. And then Breakfast, hmmm, like I've said before I'm not much of a breakfast person, but on the weekend, I like to spend a little bit of time and actually make something ... yet, I opted for a bowl of Crunchy Nut with a little bit of milk.

Once I've binged on pretty much anything I can find on TV, I head up to have a shower, lets be honest, it's always a bath, never a shower lol, wash my hair, and get out. And if I haven't already picked out my outfit before I've gone for a bath, I'll pick it out once I'm out. It was quite sunny today and went for a denim skirt and a striped top, which I'm pretty much living in. Stripes are just my fave all year round, you can't go wrong with them I think.

Onto makeup, I rarely ever go heavy on my face during the weekday, so on the weekend, its pretty much the same routine of, the Maybelline Fit me Concealer for general concealing. A mix of the Clinique Air Brush Concealer and Nars Creamy Concealer to conceal my dreaded dark circles and a pop of colour on my lips, in which I opted for the ColourPop Ultra Matte lip in Wild Nothing!

And to finish, my favourite part, a mixture of finishing the routine haha and adding a couple of accessories. It's the pairing of the Daniel Wellington Classic Petite Melrose Watch* and the Rose Gold Classic Cuff* which both add a lovely touch to any outfit and make for an effortless combination!

And there you have it, a little post on how I get ready during the weekend! Also, as mentioned in last weeks post, I have kindly been given discount from #danielwellington to share with you all. If you choose to make any purchases, you can get 15% off your order by entering the code: TIPSCAPSULE at the checkout! All the collections can be found here: https://www.danielwellington.com/uk/


Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6

*= Products were gifted from the specified company, however all thoughts are my own. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig