Thursday, 30 March 2017

My Top 4 Face Masks ♡

Hey Guys,

Everyone loves a good face mask, and today I'll be sharing my fave 4. When I was around 15/16, I really started to get into making my own face masks with household ingredients, and probably out of like 10, only 1 worked a treat lol. Every Sunday I used to make a honey and olive oil mask and oh my, it was amazing, I can't really remember why I stopped but now I prefer something targeted to my skin type. I have combination skin, so dry cheeks and an oily nose and I'm often prone to annoying spots, which can get super frustrating ...



Purifying Peel-Off Mask, Amazon (£3.00): I remember discussing this in my Amazon Bargains post and I recently purchased another bottle. I'm always scared buying new skincare items because I have spot prone skin but even more scared when the price is so low. But, I couldn't have been more wrong about this peel-off mask, I only ever use it on my nose and my chin because that's where I have the most black/white heads and it just does such a great job of pulling them all out! Also, I've found its a great quick fix, as in, you only need to leave it on for around 15 Minutes and it peels off nicely, with no mess.

PIXI Glow Mud Mask, M&S (£18.00): I have to say, I put this purchase down to Anne's Review Post (linked). I trust her opinion and she wasn't wrong about this product. I brought it in a PIXI Beauty Set but I'm definitely going to purchase a full size when this runs out. I don't like using strong mud masks as they just further dry out my skin which is a no no but this really doesn't, in fact, it left my skin feeling super soft and clean. It's like a softer and more gentle version  but does everything a clay mask does, as in suck and pull the gunk out of the skin.

Masque Bar Luminizing Charcoal Peel Off Mask, Boots (£9.99): I'm sensing a theme here haha, I do love myself a deep cleansing mask! This, I'm always in two minds about, I love it, I mean it does detoxify, and give my skin a deep cleanse but I don't like the scent. It's really strong and after a while overpowering but it does leave my skin feeling super fresh!

Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask, Superdrug (0.99P): Yep, 99P, I think they're still on offer at Superdrug and I'm pretty sure I saw these priced at 99P too at Boots! I remember my friend enabling to buy this mask and I'm super glad she did, and for once, it didn't break my bank. It's super moisturizing and hydrating which my super dry cheeks thank me and it always adds a nice amount radiance and glow to my skin which is what it says it does. The only thing that annoys me, well, not majorly annoying but this tissue mask is huge, I never knew how big it would be until I pulled it out but its okay, I pull it towards my neck.

See you all on Thursday :)

Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig