Thursday, 9 March 2017

My Evening Routine ♡

Hey Guys,

So as mentioned, here's my evening routine post! This day, it was a uni day, I don't normally go into uni on a Tuesday but I had to run in today, so I made my way home from uni at around 4 and that's where I started this post from. The days I finish are always different but I when I get home, it's always the same routine, unless I'm going out with friends after uni ...


16:00: My day at uni is over and I finally get to leave and make my way home, I've recently been walking home from uni, I never used too but somethings just got into me lol. It takes me around 40/50 minutes and it's not as bad as I thought, I've always wanted to walk home and from uni but never could be bothered but taking the plunge wasn't so bad ... I forgot to mention, I'll only walk home if the weather is decent, bear in mind I live in London :P
Don't be fooled, my shoes are so dirty, the light just caught them well lols!

17:00: I finally managed to get home and the first thing I did was defrost, because it was absolutely freezing and grabbed a bite to eat. I reached for a bag of popcorn because why not hey! And then, it's become a thing of mine and my dads to cook up chapati's because it then saves my grandma making them. I can't say we've mastered the art of making them round and bubbly in sense, but I'm sure we'll get there one day, well I hope haha!

17:45: This is when I just relax and catch up with blog related stuff, I like to write up posts, comment etc and I also spend most of the time on my phone, catching up with social media and watching whatever is on TV.

19:00: Dinner Time! We wait for my sister to get home from work and we have dinner, catch up with the day and then clean up once we're done. Luckily I didn't have any uni work to complete so I stayed sat on the sofa!

19:30-22:00: I love Tuesdays because all my favourite shows are on, one after the other and I couldn't be happier! It's my guilty pleasure to just sit on the sofa and watch the British shows. It starts of with Eastenders, which I've been watching since I was a kid, then Holby City, a medical drama which I've recently started getting into and then Play To The Whistle, which is incredibly hilarious! And I decided to paint my nails :)


22:00: This is when I take off all makeup, if I haven't got a chance to wash it off once I'm home. I start off with the Garnier Micellar Water, pour that on a cotton pad and wipe my makeup away. I then go in with the two pumps of the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Balm and cleanse away with that. Once I'm out of the bathroom, I like to tone with the Pixi Glow Tonic and spritz a little bit of the La Roche Posay Serozinc and moisturise with the Olay Beauty Fluid. I'm a,so testing almond oil for dark circles for a Tip Tests post along with a DIY eyelash serum, so I apply the oil to my under eyes and the serum to my lashes. To finish, I swipe Carmex across my lips!

22:30: Finally in bed! Yep, I got to bed quite early but I assure you I actually fall a sleep at like 11 or half eleven because I watch YouTube videos and catch up on the usual!

And that's it, pretty simple right, it's not always like that but most of the time it is!

I've linked my Morning Routine :)

Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig