Thursday, 2 March 2017

Crumbly Raspberry Squares | Merely Healthy + Giveway Winner Announced ♡

Hey Guys,

I was browsing Pinterest the other day, pretty much what I do everyday lol, I've started really getting into Pinterest again and I could browse for ages! Anyway, so, I was browsing and found a recipe for these Crumbly Oaty Raspberry bars and, seen as since I haven't written up a Merely Healthy post in ages, I thought I would give them a go but, I've changed it up a bit ...


What You'll Need:

1/2 Cup of Butter
1 Cup of Plain Flour
1/2 Cup of Jam
1/4 Cup of Castor Sugar
1 Cup of Oats
1/4 Teaspoon of Bicarbonate Soda
Pinch of Salt
A few Splashes of Milk
A Handful of Raspberry's for Decoration


And here's the recipe, it's super simple and quick!

1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4 and then in a mixing bowl, stir in the flour, soda, salt, sugar and most of the oats (keep a handful aside).

2. Once they're all combined, mix in the butter and a few splashes of milk, just so all the ingredients are slightly wet and moist.

3.  Line a baking tray with grease proof paper and grease with a little butter and add the mixture to a baking tray and press down firmly, spread the jam on top of the mixture and sprinkle the remaining oats on top.

4. Bake for around 40 minutes or until the oats are golden brown.

5. Once it's all cooked, let it cool for around 10 minutes and cut into squares and top with raspberry's!!

Done, simple right!!


They're super crumbly but taste pretty amazing!

And now for the winner, *Pretends to drum roll on the laptop*, it's Maria Ritter!! Congratulations lovely, I'll be emailing right away :P

Enjoy :)

Tip ♡

Pssst: I have a new instagram, I'll follow right back :)

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love this, simple Perfect

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god it looks so yummy!

    Latest post: http://beneathwanderingfeet.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/how-to-prepare-perfect-bath.html?m=1

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god it looks so yummy!

    Latest post: http://beneathwanderingfeet.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/how-to-prepare-perfect-bath.html?m=1

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that these raspberry squares tasted good. They look very cute too!
    http://fashiontalesblog.com

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig