Tuesday, 14 March 2017

Amazon Bargains II ♡

Hey Guys,

So today, I thought I would bring you another post about my Amazon Buys because there have been quite a few since the last post which can be found here. I love Amazon, it's a place you can find pretty much everything and for low prices ...




Keep It Vegan (£4.99) and Easy Vegan Cookbooks (£6.00): I love Cooking, it's one of my favourite things to do and experimenting with different flavours and tastes is a keen interest of mine so amongst my Amazon Spree, I managed to randomly find these two books! I'm not vegan in any sense but I am vegetarian and I find that Vegetarian books include quite a lot of egg recipes and I don't eat eggs, so I thought I would probably get more of my money's worth if I ordered Vegan books and luckily they were worth it! They both include great day to day recipes and are pretty easy to prepare.

Almond Oil (£4.99) and Vitamin E Oil (£6.49): I actually brought these because I'm currently testing a DIY Eyelash serum for the blog, so I'm hoping they're worth the purchase and the serum does actually help lengthen and moisturize my lashes. But then I remembered Vitamin E Oil is apparently amazing for Acne/ Spot scars so if I have a popped spot, I'll apply this overnight and it suprisingly does help and heal the scar faster than usual!

Fan Brush (0.80): This is my first fan brush and I didn't want to spend a ridiculous amount on one, so I found this one off Amazon, yep, the delivery took ages, but it's worth the wait and the 80P LOL. I don't really know what to say about this, because it simply just does what you want it too, give you that daily iridescent glow :)

Mascara Wands (£1.50): I got about 100 in the pack and it's just for the DIY Eyelash serum to make it easier to apply and in a non messy manor!

And before I go, I just wanted to say that I won't be so active on Instagram, ie, posting, commenting and liking for a few days because annoyingly, Instagram deleted all my posts/pictures suddenly last night. I was scrolling through my account and it froze and shut down, and next thing I know, all my pictures are gone. I hadn't been hacked because I still access to my account, so I have no clue what or how it all happened, but I'm so angry and annoyed. Anyone who follows me on there knows I only ever post flatlays, or beauty/fashion related things, so I really don't know whats gone on. I've put in about 5 contact forms, asked for help through the 'report a problem' sections so many times, DM'd instagram, emailed, googled, you name it, I've done it! I've come to conclusion of waiting for a reply, although this isn't very successful, so I'll play it all down on my account for a few days and try and rebuild me feed when I'm back. If this has happened to anyone, or knows how I could fix it, I would be so grateful ...

Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. First off, I'm sorry about your IG! Your the second person I know to have an issue with it. A friend of mine was completely hacked and had tried to get ahold of IG to no avail. Hopefully your photos will be restored, I don't know what's going on! In regards to your recent finds, I'm most interested in those cookbooks. Though we're not vegan, we do eat a plant based diet during the week, so I'm always making vegan recipes. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a lovely day!

    Xo,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a good bargain! I really like using fan brushes xx

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig