Tuesday, 21 March 2017

5 Product Drugstore Face ♡

Hey Guys,

I'm finally bringing a makeup post to you all, I kind of strayed away from full on beauty posts for a while because I wanted to explore writing and publishing different styles of posts and they seemed to have gone down well. But today I'm bringing it back to the old days and showing off my 5 product drugstore face, the finished look is quite natural and almost bare. This is usually my weekend makeup, give and take a few products because I'm never in the mood to do a full on face over the weekend ...


With most days, I opt to use the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (£5.99), which I've raved about so many times because in my opinion it's probably the best drugstore concealers I've tried. I use it to help conceal a few pesky acne scares and its also light enough to cover my dark under eye circles, it's an all rounder!

For the eyes and brows I use the Maybelline Lash Sensational Luscious Mascara, with Oil Blend (£7.99), this is, I've written up a first impressions post on so I won't give much away but it has become a firm favourite of mine! The brows just get sweeping brush of the Maybelline Brow Drama (£4.99), I think I've just discovered how much I love Maybleline products lol. But this is super natural, it just adds a little tint to the brows and sharpens them up a tad!

To finish, I go in with the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (£3.99) which, I'm not going to lie, isn't fabulous but it does the job at keeping my nose matte but I don't get along with the texture! To add some glow, I tab the brush onto the MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder in Iridescent Gold (£3.00), this stuff is amazing, like hands down the best highlight I own, and it's only £3, like how, a little of this really goes a long way!! Aaand to add some colour back into my face, I reach for the Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in Barely There (£2.29) which is such a natural everyday pink!


It was a pretty short one, but there you have it, my 5 product drugstore face, maybe I'll write up a high end version ...

Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig