Tuesday, 28 February 2017

February Favorites + Updates ♡

Hey Guys,

Well I haven't done one of these in ages, it feels like such a long time ago! I can't really remember why I haven't written one up, I think it's a mix of 'I didn't have any favourites' and 'I wanted to publish a different post at the end of the month' well, today, I've managed to hunt down a few Feb Faves. February, how was it? Urm, so, so, it was pretty chilled for the first few days of the month, I had a chance to catch up on blogging stuff after my exams but then came my birthday and the start of uni, where it assignments, gift giving, and 9-6 days came into play ...




It's a random selection this month, like super random lol!

Kiko Invisible Touch Face Fixing Powder (£12.90): I have grown to love this stuff, I use it to mattify my nose and chin and to say it does a great job is a massive understatement. It's great at taking away all the shine and keeping it at bay throughout the day, what more could a girl want with a mattifying powder!

PIXI Glow Tonic (£18.00): I think there was a sale on a PIXI beauty set, hence the mini bottle but I have seriously grown to love it, it does everything it says. I don't really know how to describe it, apart from the fact that it does add that glow back into the skin, and it's actually helped improve my skins texture!

Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit in Dolce K (£30.00): I think I got this way back in June and July and I never got the chance to really play around with it but it's the only thing I reach for now a days. If its a long day at uni, I like to apply something long lasting, of a great shade, and comfortable to wear which is why I always opt for this.

HP Sprocket: I received this as a gift from my family for my birthday, I spoke about it on my 'What I got for my 21st' post, but since then I've gone a bit crazy printing pictures. I just love it. I think we all know that many of us don't print pictures so often, but I've been wanting to get into the habit of it, because I find there's something really special about pictures ;)

Oh Oh, the updates, there's two of them:
The ColouPop giveaway closes tomorrow, so today is the last day to enter, I'll announce the winner in Thursday's post :)

I've finally opened an Instagram account for my blog, so I'd love and appriecate it so much if you could give that a little follow, of course, I'll follow back! Hopefully with this account, I can post anything blog related and pretty much anything I want! The account name is @tipscapsule 
Hope to see you all there ;)

And that's pretty much it for today!

Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig