Tuesday, 31 January 2017

The Perfect Pamper Evening ♡

Hey Guys,

Aaah, it feels like ages since I blogged. I know I was supposed to be back last week but one of my exams had to be rescheduled and I didn't get a chance to write up a post, but it sure does feel good to be back! And exam free ... for now lol! How have you all been? We're one day from being into our second month of 2017, how crazy is that! Jan has flew by, I never thought it would but it really has. Which is why I come to you with a cosy, well deserved pamper evening. I rarely have one of these but they're so perfect for the end of a Sunday ... 


Nails: I like to start off with Nails, I know that's weird because some prefer to paint their nails after a bath but I'm a messy painter, so what I find is, the nail polish that's gotten around my skin, gets softened and comes off a treat when in the bath. I opted for this Barry M Gelly Hi Shine polish in Pink Lemonade and then top it with a top coat because I do love a glossy nail!



Skincare: My favourite part, I always go to town on my skin on a Sunday because I kind of want to prep it for the week ahead whilst getting rid of all the grime from the week that's just passed. I like to cleanse with the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Balm, I've written a review here and I wrote it in 2015 and I still love this balm just as much. Sadly, I'm running low! Once my face is cleansed, I go in with the Masque Bar Luminzing Charcoal Peel Off Mask, and sit myself in the bath while it dries! Its the first time I've used this and, it did a great job of pulling out a few blackheads but it had a strong scent which I didn't like!
To finish, I tone with the Pixi Beauty Glow Tonic which is incredibly popular and I completely understand why, it does everything its states and I top that with the La Roche Posay Serozinc. To finish I moisturise with the Olay Beauty Fluid, I've used this for years and cannot fault it, and of course, slap on some Carmex, which needs no introduction around here :)

Bath Bomb and Bubbles: What's a pamper evening without a bath bomb, I changed my mind at the last minute before taking the picture but I opted for the Intergalactic Bath Bomb by LUSH which smelt heavenly! And of course wanted more bubbles so poured a cap full of Imperial Leather Bath Cream in Love Story! 



Now, light a few Candles and relax!

And that's pretty much it for my first post back but there'll be a post on Thursday, see you then!

Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6 
SHARE:

53 comments

  1. Lovely routine! Glad to see you enjoy the Masque Bar Mask as I was wondering whether or not to try this brand!

    http://fannyanddailybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, It did a good job, just didn't like the scent!

      Delete
  2. To me a pamper evening is not complete without a Lush bath! I love their bath bombs and that just looks so cozy! I'm glad you love the Pixi Glow Tonic it's my like holy grail now! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly right haha! I wish I had started using it sooner xx

      Delete
  3. Haha I do the same thing with my nails too, welcome to the messy painter club haha! Great post and pamper evening. The Imperial Leather Bath Cream sounds lovely xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this blog post !! just amazing :) I love love your style :) good job :)

    New video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWciqZN_Tnw&t=41s

    New post - http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/my-bucket-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to a lot of these! I really want to try that Oskia gel. It has great reviews!

    -Emily www.coatandcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, you must give it a go if you can!

      Delete
  6. Ah amazing, you have some really lovely products! One of my goals for 2017 is to make the time for more pamper sessions like this! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, its one of the best evenings!

      Delete
  7. Sounds like a great pamper evening! Love the Pixi Glow Tonic and Serozinc too!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pamper evenings are so relaxing! I always paint my nails after the bath though as I like to push away the cuticles and they're softer after the bath :) x

    Mummy's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just! I've never thought of pushing the cuticles, where have I been haha!

      Delete
  9. I always paint my nails last. I am so clumsy with fresh painted nails, I smudge them the second I try to do something else.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's me! I'm so impatient whilst waiting for them to dry. The worst is needing the loo after they've just been painted :(

      Delete
  10. It sounds like heaven! I love Serozinc xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pamper nights are the best!! Candles, hot bubble bath a face mask and a glass of wine are all I need! x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you couldn't be more right Yiota!

      Delete
  12. Oskia is a brand that I really need to get into! Such a nice post :)

    Fatima x www.fatima-writes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should, I love this cleanser but would love to try more in the range!

      Delete
  13. A pamper night sounds so heavenly right now! Love the products you've mentioned! Wish I had a bath tub at my uni accomodation lol xx

    TOUCHOFGS // BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, you don't have one there! That's not fair haha xx

      Delete
  14. Great post! :)
    I do really love the Olay moisturizer, it's a great product!

    N, xoxo. |  https://nljuljduraj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back and sounds like you have the perfect pamper routine! Gosh, Olay Beauty Fluid is a classic, an oldie but a real goodie.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Shireen!! It really is, I've used it for absolutely ages x

      Delete
  16. I've heard so many good things about the pixi glow tonic, I need to try it!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how cool! All this products feel perfect for spoiling yourself ♥

    www.heresometimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love a good pamper evening -- sounds like this one was such a treat!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a lush pamper routine! Love it...I really need to try Masque Bar masks. xxx
    Sal | UmmBaby Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to explore the range a little more, I wonder what else they have!

      Delete
  20. Now you have me wanting to do a spa day asap, haha! I want to try that LUSH bath bomb now, it sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it really is and smells so freakin good!!

      Delete
  21. Just by reading this post I feel all relaxed and zen!

    Parie x
    Class and Glitter

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great post, honestly I know only one product from your post, I saw rest before on other blogs but I've never tried them before, I need to check them :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is really making me want a pamper night! x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete
  24. I want to spend some night like this! Looks amazing :)

    The White Ocean

    ReplyDelete
  25. Face masks, sheet masks and hair masks are definitely a must for me when it comes to a pamper evening.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig