Tuesday, 6 December 2016

Top 5 Festive Lipsticks ♡

Hey Guys,

So here's the start of a few festive/ Christmas posts. I did want to do blogmas this year but I had no time to write up that many Christmas posts with three assignments due in Dec, so I thought I would substitute with a handful before Christmas. I think you guys already know by now but I bloody love Christmas, its my fave time of year, everything is so warm and comforting and the atmosphere is just great, I'm pretty excited for the other Christmas posts I have lined up but today, I'll be sharing my favourite lipsticks that I love wearing around this time of the year ...

ColourPop, Grunge: Holly jingle bells, I freakin looove this shade, its all I've been wearing recently, ask anyone, its the only thing they'd see on my lips! Its a gorgeous plumy brown, nice and subtly dark for winter but not too out there!

ColouPop, Tulle: Yep, I sure do love me some ColourPop lippies, I've done three orders already and I can't wait to write up a few posts on them when my recent order comes through. Tulle, I'd have to say its a dark pinky red, with hints of maroon, its quite dark and bold, I think I might just wear this on Christmas day!

Rimmel Kate Moss, 107: How can I not include this? It's so loved around this time of the year because it's a great festive red. It is a bold shade but gets the okay for everyday wear. How would I describe this red? Its not a bright red, more of a dull, pure red, the ideal Christmas red in my eyes!

NYX, Vintage: This is the darkest of the bunch, its a pure maroon-y purple, a true winter shade. But annoyingly, it is quite patchy and doesn't last as long as a few other liquid lipsticks.

Kylie Cosmetics, Dolce K: Right, I know this isn't very winter esque but I love to wear this when I'm not feeling a bold shade and I just want something subtle and more like my natural lip colour. Its a nudey brown, that does get slightly darker after its dried on the lips. I have to say, the wear and tear is amazing, it does not budge, even if I've had a hearty meal.

That's it for today's post, see you on Thursday!

Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6 
SHARE:

30 comments

  1. I loooove the NYX Liquid Suede formula- and this color is so great for holiday!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these shades, in particular i love the Kyle Dolce C i think it's festive for an everyday kinda shade!

    Jess xo | Jessica Ann ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, damn! I wanted to purchase Vintage but it's always out of stock! I had no idea that it's patchy and doesn't last as long, I just know it's a stunning shade. Guess I'll give it a pass then... :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urgh, It's annoying, I kinda regret purchasing it but its such a nice colour!

      Delete
  4. ColourPop Grunge is next on my list, it is such a lovely shade and I keep wondering why why why didn't I ordered this one with my first order!!!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, so perfect for this time of the year x

      Delete
  5. I have this kylie lipgloss and love the color but I think it looks best on a different skin tone than mine but it does go on so pretty!! Would love to try that Color Pop one you are showing!

    xx

    Lauren
    Blame It On Barneys
    http://www.blameitonbarneys.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the lip gloss :(

      Delete
  6. The NYX Vintage is so gorgeous! Perfect for the winter! It's a shame it's patchy though :/

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a such a lovely colour though :(

      Delete
  7. These are some really nice picks and what I would definitely want to try out.

    Joyce | Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the burgundy one from Nyx. Have a nice week! <3

    Andreea,
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE NYX lip color! I've been looking for a pretty wine shade and that looks like a great option!

    Heidi || Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  10. 107 is my favourite, I can't seem to get bored of that lipstick :) It is the perfect festive lipstick. I have a different liquid suede and I have the same problem, even though I really like the colour, it is pain to get it right.

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly right, its the perfect red for this time of the year. I feel you, they're so annoying at times x

      Delete
  11. They are all so lovely. I really like the NYX and the Rimmel Kate one. So pretty :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah amazing! I am loving the nude shades! You are doing a wonderful job with your blog, keep it up lovely! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the look of all of these shades, especially the colourpop ones. so pretty! hope you have a good weekend:)

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I could find a lippy like the Nyx one that isn't patchy! I have the same problem with the sleek ones! Lydia Eve | www.lydia-eve.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loveee Dolce K! The NYX Liquid Suedes somehow slide around on my lips, but their soft matte lip creams are amazing :)

    Stephanie | Beauty Bucketeer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Topshop grunge is gorgeous! One of the few darker shades I don't seem to have ^_^
    Great picks hun

    Iqra | The Blushing Giraffe x

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig