Tuesday, 27 December 2016

No Go Zone | 3D Fiber Mascara & Real Technique Bold Metals Dupes ⛔

Hey Guys,

So I haven't done one of these in a while, I'll link the previous two No Go Zone posts at the end of this post. I have a love hate relationship in writing these posts, love warning everyone about going nowhere near these and hate that I've spent money on products that have turned out to be complete failures. I purchased both the 3D Fiber Mascara and the RT Bold Metal Dupes off Amazon, of course, where else would I get them from - I'm a complete Amzon junkie, addict, lover, call it what you want, Amazon is my right arm haha. Alright, lets get on with the post before I go off on one.






3D Fiber Lash (£10.00): This, I am most annoyed at out of the two. I bloody love Mascara and I genuinely thought this would make my lashes longer, fuller and I guess more magnified, as promised to do so. Did it do any of those things? Nope, not even one, it just separated my lashes and made them look like spider legs, all stuck together and clumpy, yet in separate sections. I'll put a picture below so you can see what I'm on about. I'm so disappointed because I've seen so many people rave about this and I actually googled before and after results and I just had to give it a go, but I guess it just didn't work for me. Also, the instructions state to coat your lashes 15-20 times, I mean come on, no one has time for that in the morning, and that's with both brushes, not just one. Alright, before I wind myself up, let me finish off with saying that it genuinely irritated my eyes when I was trying it out for the first time, when I tried it the second time it was fine. It wasn't anything major, just quite uncomfortable.




Real Technique Bold Metals Dupes (£3.95): So, I'm sure, you've all probably seen these or brushes similar flying around Amazon or eBay and I knew when I purchased them, they weren't going to be an exact 'dupe' but I didn't expect them to be this bad! Lets go back to when the package arrived through the door, I opened the packet, duh Trishna and upon laying my eyes on them, they looked gorgeous, I felt the brush and they felt like the most softest things ever. And after that, it just went down hill. The what do you call it, the handle, the leg of the brush, the stick, I have no idea, but the I think you all know what I'm on about, yeah that, it's plastic, and because the handle has edges and indents, it makes it pretty uncomfortable to hold because it digs into your finger. Onto the application, its probably the thing about the makeup brushes, how ironic! The brush sheds its fiber's, so I'd be applying my concealer and the brush will thank me for using it by leaving me a little bush hair on me face! Also, Also, most of the makeup product is absorbed by the actual brush, so when I apply say highlighter, there would be more highlighter on the brush than my cheekbone! Great isn't it :(


Yep, these posts were designed just to have a massive rant, oh yeah, here's the two previous No Go Zone posts:

No Go Zone | Disappointing Products 
No Go Zone | Magic Mineral Powder 

See you all in my next post!


Tip ♡



Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6 
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. oh! the brush fail was cringe-y!

    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brushes are so pretty, too bad they are not good! I've seen them in ebay and many people raving about them but haven't tried them. X

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah that is so disappointing, 3D mascaras really aren't for me either. They just don't look right, really gutted about those brushes. They looked so promising, thanks for sharing! Xx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. The brushes look soooo fab!


    With Love,
    Anna || Curly Yorker

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig