Tuesday, 13 December 2016

My Popped Spot Trick ♡

Hey Guys,

So today I have a different post for you, it's pretty short but I had to share it. It's a trick I use on my popped pimples, now, I've had to try this out quite a few times just to make sure I'm not dreaming and to give it a proper test and I can say, it works! A few weeks ago, I had two spots, yep two that ended up popping simultaneously, one whilst I was sleeping and the other I voluntary popped, I mean I had uni the next day, can you blame the girl! And then I applied a few household items and it reduced the scarring. Obviously with any popped spot, it is more than likely to scar, however, using the two items, it speeds up the healing time and reduces redness ... 


What I did a few weeks ago on my popped pimples was apply Honey for 20 minutes, whilst I ate breakfast and washed it off when I had my bath. After my bath, I immediately applied Vaseline and did so throughout the day. I applied it with a cotton bud, kept it on for a few hours, rubbed it off, gave it some airing time, applied it again for a few hours, rubbed it off and then applied it before I went to bed. So a total of three applications in one day, yep, the only annoying thing is that you'll need to have a free day to use this trick! Unless you rub the Vaseline which you can do, I just applied a dollop and let it sit. The next day you wouldn't have known I had two popped pimples because the redness was significantly reduced.

I always used to think Vaseline, with it being Petroleum Jelly it would clog my skin but after some googling, it actually gives the skin a protective barrier and heals the skin.

As with Honey, I think we all know its a god send of a thing when it comes to the most natural skin care. I actually used to wash my face with Honey a few years ago but I had to stop because my skin just needed that little bit more. But, Honey it a great antibacterial and is super fantastic for broken skin, also it helps reduce redness of the skin. 

And that's it, told you it was super short, hopefully it helps some annoying popped pimples out there!

Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6 

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love to use honey on my face. I used to apply it all over my face as a mask (and due to the fact that it melted, I was eating most of it haha) and I also do a scrub using honey and sugar. Honey is so beneficial and anti-bacterial! I never heard of this trick before but I will definitely try it next time I pop a spot :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I will have to try this out next time.

    Nicole
    Lustre Jewelry Co

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great suggestion, I'll have to try that next time an annoying pimple comes around. I usually use the Eradikate formula but this is something I can easily whip up from the kitchen ;) xo~ Lena
    www.thewanderliste.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must, it does work! I've never heard of that, I might just have to give it a google!

      Delete
  4. Such a fab tip, Trishna! I've currently got two spots and no matter what I do, they just don't seem to go away and gets redder by the day haha. I would definitely be giving this a go! Thanks for sharing :)

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good tip, especially to help reduce the size of a blemish instantly without making things worse. Great post.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow such a good tip, I never knew this!!

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh never thought of using Vaseline before! Honey seems like a great natural product to try that most people have handy :)

    Hope you are having a wonderful week :)

    Away From The Blue BlogA

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig