Tuesday, 20 December 2016

My Christmas Makeup ♡

Hey Guys,

Eeeep, it's nearly Christmas!! I always love the run up to Christmas, the movies, wrapping up gifts, sending cards, love it all. But my favourite part is experimenting with what I'll have on my face for the day. I tried out a look over the weekend and I actually quite liked it, that's why I'm sharing it today. When I looked back at last years Christmas Makeup post, it was so simply, I couldn't believe  it, mind you, this years is simple as well, it just includes that handful more of makeup ...



I start off with the Nars Tinted Moisturiser (£29.00), I love this thing, and its all down to my friend for enabling me to buy it, but I couldn't be happier. It's so natural, it genuinely gives off the 'No, girl, I've just got a natural glow' because that's what it does, gives a great glow and although the coverage is minimal but build able, it has a lovely sheer effect. And surprisingly lasts all day!

I then go in with the Nars Creamy Concealer (£22), a beauty lover's favourite. I've got a post, testing this with the Maybelline Fit Me concealer so I won't go into much. But what I will say, it does a good job of covering dark circles, and hiding any signs of 'I've been up prepping Christmas food all night'.

Next up is setting that under eye concealer, so I've been testing and using the Kiko, Invisible Touch Face Fixing Powder (£12.90)* for around a month now, and I've grown to love it. You can use it to set/bake your makeup but I like to use it to mattify my T Zone, and get rid of any oiliness. It's incredibly sheer, fine and smooth. Because it's lightweight, it glides on really well. My favourite part is the packaging because it screams high end to me, because it's chic and classy. Also the applicator is a soft, easy to use sponge.

After all that jazz, I go in with the Kiko Mosaic Blusher, which I also use last year, it gives off a nice, subtle, everyday flush of colour to the cheeks. They seemed to have discontinued it sadly. To add to the glow, I apply the Elizabeth Arden Liquid Higlighter, which I've done a first impressions post, here.

And that's that for the face, I skipped eyes shadow and went straight to the L'Oreal Lash Sculpt Mascara (£9.99), which, after the Maybelline Lash Sensational is my fave mascara, it does what it says, sculpts the lashes, whilst adding volume and length.

To finish, I go in with my favourite part, the lips! I've been using the Kiko, Nude Blur Lip Base Primer (£7.90)* which does exactly what it says, its a primer for lipsticks. It's keeps the lip product lasting throughout the day and adds a lovely moisturized base. I opted for the ColourPop Lippie Stix in Chateau ($5.00), which is one of my favourite reds, I completely forgot to include it in my Top 5 Festive Lipsticks. It's a dark, deep and rich red!
Chateau Swatch
That's it for today's post, but on Thursday, I've got, probably my most favourite post of the year ready to publish!!

Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6

*= The products were gifted to me by Wizard Publicity, however all thoughts are my own. 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Haha I looked back at last years makeup as well and I'm like, what am I doing!? I live for KIKO products, I really do think they are amazing and such good value for money. I've not however tried their fixing powder or the lip primer! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that L'Oreal mascara, it's surprisingly amazing for my lashes. I do have to be careful with it as too much will give me clumpy lashes but when done right the effect is beautiful.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts, I love to see what everyone is wearing for xmas but I check the lip products first haha, however, I haven't decided what lipstick I am wearing, but definitely red.

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember a few years ago I got a sample size of that Nars tinted moisutrizer and I really liked it. Totally forgot about it until now though! Maybe I'll buy it :)

    Samantha Series

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig