Thursday, 15 December 2016

DIY Christmas Candles ♡

Hey Guys,

So, its no secret that I love Candles and as Christmas is my favorite time of the year, the combination is just heaven! I was browsing Pinterest, as you do and came across two Christmas Candle DIY's and I thought, gosh, I have to give these ago. They're so easy to make and look fab, if I do say so myself ....



Champagne Candle:

All you'll need for this one is:
○ Two Champagne Glasses
○ Two round of orange segment
○ 6/7 Fresh Cranberry's for each glass
○  4 Mint Leaves
○ Water
○ Two Tealight Candles

And here'es the best part, all you do is cut two round orange segments, then cut it further into quarters, pop those two into glass, add in the cranberry's, mint leaves, top with water and plop your tealight in!

Cinnamon Candle:

You'll need:
○ A bunch of Cinnamon Bark, or Cinnamon Rolls
○ Twine, Rope or Ribbon
○ Two Pillar Candles, of any size

For this one, you simply tie the twine, rope or ribbon around the bottom of the candle loosely and slip in the cinnamon bark. You can put them all the round or just halfway, and them simply tie the twine tighter to secure the bark! Easy peasy right!!

And that's it, they definitely add a nice lovely touch to the living room, and hey, its something different!

Tip ♡

PS: Did anyone spot out the amount of alliteration in this post?!

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6 
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. I love the second DIY the most, so simple but the result is beautiful and chic. Great DIYs, Trishna!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg these look so cute! Such a great idea for Christmas dinner
    Dora
    http://www.adropofindigo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, my roommates and I love Christmas and candles, so this is perfect!

    Via Sora || Christmas Sweater Season
    instagram · twitter · pinterest · bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow what a fun idea! I would love to give this a try xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet the smell of the cinnamon one is going to be out of this world!
    xx Leah

    www.fashtrav.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. As obsessed as I am with candles I actually haven't made my own yet! Your post makes it all look and sound so easy and fun maybe I should give it a try!!

    Alisha | http://www.alishaspinkdaisies.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun DIYs to make candles a little extra special - I really like that second one, it would look lovely on a table for Christmas!

    Hope you are having a great weekend :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love burning candles but making a christmas themed one? Sounds like a great project! :)xo~ Lena
    www.thewanderliste.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a big candle lover and I would never have thought of this, such a fab idea and so easy too! I wish I could have done this for my mum. I've created a hamper and it would look so gorgeous within the other presents!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  10. They do look lovely, but I will stay with store bought anything. I am hopeless when it comes to DIYs.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these turned out to be so beautiful and I love how easy they are to make. The second one is my favorite, I love to use cinnamon sticks for crafts! :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  12. DIY candles sound like a wonderful idea.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com
    https://www.instagram.com/themakeupaficionado17/
    https://au.pinterest.com/bernadette_95/

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are such gorgeous ideas, I love the cinnamon one!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is very pretty and creative! I bet it smells amazing too!!! ♥ Hope to hear from you soon!

    Love, Airish
    Gorgeous Glance
    http://www.airishabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig