Thursday, 29 December 2016

December Favourites ♡

Hey Guys,

Woaah, this year is almost over, can you believe it, it's flown by, well for me at least anyway. It's honestly crazy to think how much has happened in 2016, it's been pretty bitter sweet! And I also can't believe, this is my last post of 2016, it's pretty short and filled with chocolate haha ...



Chocolate: CHOCOLATE AND LOTS OF IT!! It's around this time of the year when I eat my own body weight in chocolate and I couldn't be happier. Purely because around Christmas time, I don't really feel guilty about indulging because there's so much good food around and I can't help myself!

ColourPop Lippie Stix in Grunge ($5.00): I bloody love ColourPop, I have a haul coming up soon so you guys will find out how much I've fallen in love with the brand, trust me when I say I have truly taken advantage of the international shipping! Sadly, my bank account has grown to hate me but I guess, nope there isn't I guess, I've spent a crap tonne on CP Products. However, I have come to love this shade, I brought it in my first order and I am still so in love it with it, I pretty much wear it all the time. It's a stunning plum brown, with hints of maroon, how perfect is that for this time of the year!! I even ordered a back up, and that's saying something because I haven't ever finished a lip product in my entire life, but when I put up the ColourPop haul, I think I might include it in a giveaway. Lol, talk about spoiler alert.

Candles: Candles will forever be in my favourites but this one in particular smells pretty incredible! Since I purchased the Wickford & Co, Warm Apple and Cinnamon candle, I have been wanting to burn it, but I saved it for Christmas and I'm pretty glad about that. Even though it was only £2.99, the scent is nice and strong and warming. Smells exactly like it says, of cinnamon and sweet apples.

Crabtree and Eveyln Hand Cream in Lily: Okay, confession time, I stole this off my sister, she received it as a gift and I used it for the first time a few days a go and I said to her, you do know, you're never getting this back haha! This, I have found is really moisturizing, you know how some creams are only moisturizing for about 5 mins, then your hands start getting dry again, well, luckily, this keeps my hands moisturized for the whole day. Also, this smells incredible, is exactly like the Lily flower and really fresh!

Tip ♡

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have heard about Crabtree and Evelyn, but I have never tried a product from the brand myself.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your haul for Colourpop, agreed it's seriously amazing! Grunge is super stunning and think I may have to now add it to my collection! I love cinnamon all year round but December time means it's an excuse to burn them every 5 seconds! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been eating chocolate like crazy and I need to stop, Christmas is over and I have no excuse! I need to place another Colourpop order, there are so many products I want to try, especially their eyeshadows! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Crabtree & Evelyn hand creams! I definitely need to try more from the brand though. Happy New Year to you and family, hun.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig