Tuesday, 1 November 2016

October Favourites ♡

Hey Guys,

October has just flown by, its not even funny, where is the time going?? But I think with everything that has happened in my life, I've started to appreciate the moment I'm in. I was watching Holby City the other week and the character who had just lost her friend, and passed on a quote to a patient from him and it was 'Live in the moment your in, because that moment is your life' and it really stuck with me. Its true, we're all caught up in everyday life that we tend to not think of our happiness, but in all honesty, we should learn to live in the moment because tomorrow isn't a guarantee, Woah spiritual Trishna, where did that come from haha. By the way, Holby City is a hospital drama, kinda like Greys Anatomy! Okay, on with the actual post, before I go into another tangent!


Phone Case: Can a phone case classify as a monthly favourite, urm considering I put an avocado in one ages ago, I think its okay lol. So, my aunt came round and brought a few phone things with her that she had laying around, she works for a company that makes protectors, cases, Bluetooth headphones etc. (Hiya Rita, I know you're probably reading, I can see the smile on your face from here ☺). I was looking for a solid black case and spotted this in the pile and grabbed it before my brother and sister haha. I don't really think about the case on my phone, I just like it to look nice, typical lol, but this is really good, its nice and solid and I've dropped my phone so many times but never has affected my phone in any way, what can I say, its a bloody good phone case!

Gerard Cosmetics, Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick (£10.50): I LOVE THIS THING!!! I'm obsessed with Liquid Lipsticks and have far too many than I need, but this is my favourite from the bunch. It's amazing, actually I think I might just write a full review on it. But what I will tell you is that it does not budge, I've had the messiest meals with this on and it didn't go anywhere! BTW, its the shade 1995.

AliExpress Bag (£12.79): I ordered this from AliExpress, I'm fairly new to the website but what ever I've ordered from there has been pretty decent. I know loads of people bash the website but I haven't experienced anything that would not make me not return in a sense ... yet lol. Anyway, onto the bag, I was looking for something small, just big enough to fit everything in nicely, whilst looking pretty and 'stylish' and I've found it! I love this bag, I checked the stitching and the general hardware to look out for any faults, knowing of all the negative opinions of the site but none were to be found and I was pretty chuffed!

Gotta have them sweets ☺
CANDLES!: Yep that to be written capitals but I have been going candle crazy, I mean I was always obsessed with candles but this time its on a serious level. I've brought so many recently and they were all under £3 and guess what, they're pretty humongous too, like I'm talking 3 wicks, yep, I feel what you're thinking haha. I've got a candle haul coming up so I'll show you all them soon ☺

That's that for today! See ya on Thursday!


Tip ♡


Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6
SHARE:

60 comments

  1. I am obsessed with liquid lipsticks too! Love that bag too!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I just love everything about them!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you've got some pretty awesome products and pieces here, girlie! I love your bag, I think it's one that's perfect for both dressing up or down, it's the perfect size. I've never ordered from AliExpress before, but have read mixed reviews, glad you like their pieces! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have the best week ahead, girlie!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jalisa! I was slightly nervous ordering from them, but luckily, all worked out well X

      Delete
  3. I love candles too, I recently purchased some from Ikea and vanilla candles are my favorite! I agree, time flies so fast and I eventhough I am so ready for this year to end and to see what 2017 will bring for me, I am not ready for xmas yet, I mean, yesterday was still summer here! What is happening!!!!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the different candle scents. Exactly, I miss summer so much, but I cannot wait for XMas, my fave time of the year xx

      Delete
  4. Oh I'm totally with you on the candles, I love them too!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I'm glad that I am not alone! I have been so obsessed with candles recently and it's driving my husband nuts! LOL! I wasn't into candles the past two years and now I can't stop burning one every time I'm downstairs.

    Reflection of Sanity | b·liv Skincare Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you sure aren't, your husband! It's driving my grandma nuts, she is always like, must you need more haha.

      Delete
  6. i love your bag! the lipstick shade looks lovely:) lovely favourites:) xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got one of the Gerard Hydra matte lipsticks, I need to wear it more often!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try and get my hand on a few more shades.

      Delete
  8. Candles are always on my favourites!! Can never have two many in my opinion <3 love the post!

    http://www.thoughts-talks-tea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We think alike Eilidh haha, I have way to many!

      Delete
  9. I definitely need to hear about these affordable candles! I'm obsessed with them too this time of year. x

    Kate Louise Blogs / Lingerie Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are a bargain, I mean £3 for a 3 wick, talk about savings!

      Delete
  10. I definitely agree with that quote. Your bag is so pretty.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Gerard Cosmetics Liquid Lipsticks, they're so comfortable to wear! Definitely need to get the shade 1995 as it's so pretty, especially for this time of year! x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are and pretty long lasting I have found!

      Delete
  12. I am obsessed with lipsticks even if I go out without make up I have to put a bit on, I've never tried a liquid one as I always think it could get messy but that one sounds really good

    S x | SHELISES WORLD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This is exactly me, I always have to have something on my lips!

      Delete
  13. I love candles and I get really obsessed with them this time of year.

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They add such a nice touch to the house!

      Delete
  14. I don't normally find anything nice on Aliexpress, but that bag is super gorgeous!
    Angie | Chocolate & Lipstick | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. As if that bag was only 12.99- its super cute!

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love AliExpress, I'm obsessed with the site! People bash it without even trying it which annoys me! Your bag is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am starting to obsess over it and I must stop before I get into dangerous territory haha.

      Delete
  17. That bag is really pretty, no wonder it's on your list!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how small it is yet quite spacious!

      Delete
  18. I love watching Holby City too! I've never ordered from aliexpress but my cousin always used to recommend it as well so I'll have a look :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, don't get me started, I'm addicted to it!

      Delete
  19. Nice October favs dear!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete
  20. That lip colour looks beautiful. I want one.

    Wendee//theglossychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have two of the Gerard liquid lipsticks and I have to agree they are AMAZING!

    Have a great day.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are and the staying power is amazing!

      Delete
  22. I love candles as well, especially in the colder months. And a three wick one for that little money? Amazing!

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it Anne, I was just as amazed X

      Delete
  23. Lovely favorites! Especially love the quote :) Also, this reminds me that I need to buy more candles, haha :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leta, haha, I'm in true enabling form!

      Delete
  24. i need some more liquid lipsticks in my life!

    hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  25. Candles are my FAVE, so I totally get it. Love your favorites!

    Via Sora || Happy Halloween!
    instagram · twitter · pinterest · bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Mattes too! I have 1995 as well, and the shade Everything Nice is also amazing :)

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig