Thursday, 27 October 2016

Ultimate Charlotte Tilbury Post | Every Lipstick Collection Reviewed ♡

Hey guys, 

So today, I have a pretty exciting post, you can probably tell by the title but I got my hands on each of the Charlotte Tilbury lippies, I should've written that they found a way into my hands. And there's wonderful people I have to thank for that, my best friends Sunali and Faiza, they brought two of the Kissing lipsticks for me for my birthday and I was kindly gifted two from the Hot Lips* and two from Matte Revolution* Collection from the Charlotte Tilbury brand, when that package came through the post, I can't even describe it, just imagine a little kid who's just had 5 coffees, yep that was me! Like most other girls I have been lusting after them for so long and I can finally say I own Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks!

I'll go onto each collection separately but they all share the same packaging so I thought I would begin with that. It is dreamy, incredibly dreamy. They couldn't have put a foot wrong with it, its beautiful and luxurious. I used think it was gold but it really isn't, it's more of a rose gold gold, and seriously glorious. I think the packaging plays a large part, because that's what gives the lipstick it's name and exclusivity to an extent. Oh oh and the smell of each lipsticks, its tempting not to take a bite lol, I would say its sweet and kind of like caramel, it just smells delightful. Oh and also, the one amazing thing that runs through every lipstick is the pigmentation, whether that be the Kissing Lipsticks or the Mattes, they are incredibly pigmented and are bursting with colour.

The Kissing Lipsticks:

The application, it is dreamy, (I think that'll be the word of this post haha) but seriously, it glides on and stays put most of the day (of course with most other lippies, you have to reapply after a meal, just like with these), even though it's of a creamy finish I'd like to say. My mind has completely gone blank, what's it called when the finish isn't matte? The opposite? They've got a really nice sheen and a slight everyday shimmer and I've found them to be quite moisturizing which I wasn't expecting but it's always a bonus for someone like me who annoyingly has dry lips.

Shades:
Penelope Pink: Although 'Pink' is in its name, its more of a nude on my skin tone. It's a classic nude, not too pink and not too brown, its one of those universally flattering shades!
Bitch Perfect: This is my favourite from the two, I feel like it suits my skin tone slightly better. I would say it resembles a solid nudey pink, its the kind of everyday pink that's nice and subtle but not too out there.
If you're looking for a nude toned lipstick, whether that be a true nude or a pink nude, and you're also wanting to spend that little more, just go straight to the Charlotte Tilbury Kissing collection because you'll be getting your moneys worth and have a range of shades to choose from, along with a few bold shades.

The Matte Revolution Lipsticks*:


I'm not even going to beat around the bush, this collection is my favourite, I love anything Matte and these shades are just perfect. People may automatically think of Matte and then think of oh no, its probably drying, not with these. I've tried Matte lipsticks that are drying and feel so tight on the lips but with the Matte Revolution Lipsticks, there isn't any of that, they feel comfortable and upon application, some Matte lipsticks tug on the lips but these don't. They hands down are the best lipsticks in my collection and I genuinely am thankful to receive these. Alright, before I get anymore soppy, lets get onto the shades.
Oh wait, I completely forgot to talk about the tip, I can never say Tip without thinking of myself, how selfish huh lols. Okay, but the actual tip of the lipstick fits in with its name because it is a revolution, its in the shape of a square and  I've never seen it on any other lipstick. Because its at an angle, it gets to all the awkward curves on the lips and I always struggle when it comes to my cupid bow but I've found that I haven't with these.

The Shades:
Very Victoria: How would I describe this? Urm, I would say its a light mauve pink with hints of a nude undertone. Its the kind of shade where people say 'my lip colour but darker and pinker' and I couldn't agree more.
Birkin Brown: I'm not even going to lie, but this is my favourite lipstick of all time, I'm all for brown shades and this I would have to say is the ultimate brown. Its not to dark and not to light, its a shade that suits all tones, it's the ultimate true brown. 

The Hot Lips Lipsticks*:

This is a relatively new collection and I was so excited to try these out because they have been raved about quite a lot and they sure did impress. The entire Collection was inspired by 12 Fierce Celebrity Women. They are very similar to the Matte lippies because these are matte too, its just the shade range that differs. Similar to the Matte's the texture is creamy and hydrating. These feel very light, soft and comfortable on the lips and I guess that's what you look for in every high end lipstick. As with the Matte Revolution shades, these also have a square tip, again making application easy and effortless. I also forgot to mention, you can build any of the shades up or keep them as light as you wish, just by using a lip brush. Lastly, the entire collection has a lip imprint on the lipstick bullet, cute or what!

The Shades:
Secret Salma: Inspired by Salma Hayek, I would have to say, this is very feminine and sexy shade, slightly more darker and purple toned than Very Victoria. I love wearing it most days because it looks like my lips but more fuller and plump.
Bosworth's Beauty: Inspired by Kate Bosworth, its a bright, hot toned pink, I think more of a summer shade. It's very pigmented and out there, not an everyday shade, unless you're braver than me, but I think it would be perfect on light to fair skin tones.


If you're interested in any Charlotte Tilbury lipstick, visit the website and you'll also find them swatched on several different skin tones, which is what more brands need to do in my opinion!


Thank you to CT and my friends for gifting these to me, I shall be basking in glory for some time haha!


Tip ♡


Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6 

*= Products were gifted from the specified company, however all thoughts are my own. 
SHARE:

95 comments

  1. And sucht a lovely selection of CT lipsticks that is! Not all colors are my favorite against your skin, but the two Matte Revolution lipsticks look amazing on you.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne, I love those two too, they are my favourite!

      Delete
  2. That packaging is so gorgeous. I have a couple CT lipsticks on my wishlist, hopefully someone will take a hint. You have amazing friends, it was so kind of them to get you those lipsticks. The shades are gorgeous, especially Very Victoria.

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they are pretty incredible! I love that shade too, perfect for everyday wear.

      Delete
  3. I'm so in awe of your CT lipstick collection, you pretty much have every goal right there haha

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, such gorgeous shades! I also love that they swatch on different skin tones as I find it so hard to find the perfect nude lip colour. The Penelope Pink looks amazing! x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, thats my favourite part, I wish most brands did that!

      Delete
  5. the colours are amazing!! I'm so into the nudes shades :)

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are all gorgeous. I love the pink ones.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink tones would look stunning on you Gemma!

      Delete
  7. I just love lipsticks.
    Can't get enough of.
    Great picks btw
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the packaging of these lipsticks, so glam, and the photos are lovely! Each lipstick looks so great on you, too! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you have a great weekend ahead, girl!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just! Thank you so much Jalisa x

      Delete
  9. Wow these lipsticks look amazing! I absolutely love the packaging <3

    xo,

    <a href="http://aikocunanan.com/fall-in-love/>aikocunanan.com</a>

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks have the most beautiful packaging! I am so jealous of your collection haha!

    I also noticed that you changed the layout, love the new look :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, the packaging is my favourite! Thank you Sarah xx

      Delete
  11. Wow all these colours are stunning on you! I've never tried anything Charlotte Tilbury but I will need to check out their lipsticks now!

    Stacey + thebambieyes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yes you so should, they're pretty amazing!!

      Delete
  12. all of these shades are so lovely, i love the Birkin Brown one! i really should try a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick, i'm always hearing amazing things about them. lovely post:) xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defo try and get yourself one, Birkin Brown is my fave from the bunch!

      Delete
  13. Omg these shades look so beautiful! Love the 'Penelope pink'

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, such a lovely everyday shade xx

      Delete
  14. This is such an amazing collection. I love all shades.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can I have them all? All of the shades look incredible, there isn't a colour I don't like.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in love with that packaging!! I need.
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  17. These lippies are gorgeous - or dreamy as you would say haha! I love the first two nude shades and the two matte revolution lipsticks. Even the matte ones look pretty moisturizing even though they have a matte finish!
    Thanks for swatching!

    Lindsey Elyse | lindseyginge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's the word!! Yep, they really are quite moisturizing for a matte lipstick xx

      Delete
  18. Wow, that is seriously gorgeous packaging! I'd love to get CT lippies but they're not available here.

    http://www.stealingyoursunbeams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thats such a shame! Hopefully they will be soon xx

      Delete
  19. These lipsticks looks amzing! I love the color!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ohhh this is a total Charlotte Tilbury dream! I've been trying to decide between which shades to try and so this post has been a massive help. Birkin Brown and Secret Salma are my faves :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know right! Aah, thats so great to hear, glad I helped in some way :)

      Delete
  21. Oh my gosh, I need it all!

    Parie x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome thanks for sharing love! I am obsessing over that birkin brown but wonder how it would do on my skin tone. They are so beautiful!

    xx

    Lauren
    Blame it on Barneys
    http://www.blameitonbarneys.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always have a look on the CT website, they swatch each lipstick on a range of skin tones :)

      Delete
  23. CT lipsticks are the best aren't they?! xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't believe I don't own any CT lipsticks! I need to get my hands on them soon!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure do, they do such a great job x

      Delete
  25. CT lipsticks are favourites by many but believe it or not, I have yet to try anything from the brand. I love the shade Bitch Perfect and Sweet Salma on you.

    Reflection of Sanity | b·liv Skincare Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shireen, you need to get your hands on a few products, you won't be disappointed at all x

      Delete
  26. These are so beautiful! Love the packaging, so elegant and different from other lipsticks! All shades are lovely, I love Sweet Salma, what a lovely pink! :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  27. The kissing lipstick, thats a cool name, lol.. I'd love to get CT lippies but they're not available here in my country or maybe i have to do a real investigation to know where i can get them


    brendascouch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, thats such a shame, hopefully you find them somewhere!

      Delete
  28. These lipsticks are so beautiful! New lipstick is so satisfying :) Great review!

    http://www.bunnybernice.com/single-post/2016/10/29/HH-Boutique-and-missheadhonchos

    ReplyDelete
  29. I officially have lipstick envy! I love CT products- I have the Hot Emily one from the Hot Lips collection. I have to agree with you and say that those matte ones are the most beautiful shades- i want them all

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, urm, I have yet to see what that one looks like, the mattes are my all time fave!

      Delete
  30. Every color is beautiful on you! I especially love the Very Victoria color!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great post just as your all blog. I think that you are an awesome blogger, and I wish you luck in future! Kisses :* If you want, look my blog and follow me if you like it. <3
    CALLOFBEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my goodness I would have had an absolute freak out too if I got those in the post!! CT lipsticks are beautiful and their packaging is so swoon worthy! I have to say Birkin Brown looks absolutely gorgeous on you! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you sure are feeling me Caroline! Thank you, its my fave X

      Delete
  33. These lipsticks are stunning!

    Bella x
    https://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a stunning collection!! You're totally enabling me right now. I only have 2 products from CT and none of those are lipsticks.. need to try some of these asap!

    xx
    Nida | Caked To The Nines

    ReplyDelete
  35. Barkin Brown is my type of color! I don't own anything from Charlotte Tilbury, though they do have them the US in Nordstrom. I have got to check these out!

    Hannah
    Floraful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Must Hannah, Birkin Brown would look fabulous on you X

      Delete
  36. wow these look gorgeous! I have yet to try the brand x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must, you won't be disappointed X

      Delete
  37. What an amazing collection! I can't wait to try something from the Hot Lips collection. Great review doll xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. The Birkin Brown look likes my cut of tea! gorgeous ! :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great post and swatches. Birkin Brown looks like a great everyday colour xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. For someone like me who is just starting to get into Charlotte Tilbury, this is a godsend of a post! There are so many different shades and types, it's hard to know where to start! I'm preparing my Christmas list so this is a big help, thank you!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that is true, the shade range is amazing! Anytime xx

      Delete
  41. Wow, what an absolutely stunning collection, thank you so much for sharing these! :) I've heard such amazing things about the CT lipsticks, the packaging is absolutely wonderful and looks so luxurious! I have yet to get my hands on one of these beauties, so it's really helpful to read your honest thoughts on them & see all the fab swatches! <3 And I agree with Anne, I think that the matte ones look the best on you! It's nice to know that they're comfortable to wear - I find that a lot of matte lippies are just so tight on the lips, and very drying! I do like the look of those sheen nudes as well, I think that they would be perfect for everyday wear. Thank you so much for sharing these, and I hope you're well, darling! Sending lots of love your way. x x x

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind words Kay, you must try them out when you get a chance, yep I was so happy that the mattes weren't drying because that would've been incredibly annoying xx

      Delete
  42. Oh wow! these lipsticks are extremely gorgeous!!! I love them all and they fit you as well. Thanks for sharing beauty.

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I only have Bitch Perfect and I love it under the lip cheat in Pillow Talk! I love Secret Salma on you! Definitely need more CT lipsticks in my life!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to try the Lip Cheat, its been raved about so much!

      Delete
  44. I love Charlotte's matte formula :) I need to check out Birkin Brown - it looks gorgeous

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  45. Just the packaging is a winner for me! I love them! I believe the darker colors look way better on you!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you are so right, the packaging is everything X

      Delete
  46. They look so luxe! I'm totally loving bitch perfect and very victoria.

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, I love those nude shades too!

      Delete
  47. I was actually looking at these lipsticks so I'm glad I found your review! They are all so pretty!

    Liz

    Www.lizzieinlace.com

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig