Tuesday, 4 October 2016

September Favourites ♡


Hey Guys,

How sad is it, we've finished Sept and only have 3 more months left of the year. It truly has flown by, I remember when it was January thinking, this will be the year that doesn't fly by. Well it sure bloody did! I haven't written a Favourites post is ages so it was struggle trying to find what I've been loving but I've hunted down a small handful of products.


                               


Earrings (£4.00): I freakin love these things. I ordered them off Matalan, not expecting much because it was probably one of the first items I have ever brought off them but daamn, they are gorgeous. I love that they're of a front and back shape, I've been loving that style so much recently because its so different to the standard stud. Not forgetting the colour, they're rose gold, rose gold people, does it get any better than that, its my favourite colour and perfect for everyday wear. 

MUA Highlighter (£3.00): I've seen so many beauty bloggers rave about this product and every time I pop into a Superdrug, its always out of stock. So, when I popped in a few weeks back, I finally saw a few left and grabbed at the chance lol. I know its all the rage, and I kinda know why, its a beautiful subtle highlight, which of course you can build on and its probably one of the cheapest on the market. I purchased the shade Iridescent Gold and I couldn't be more happier :)



New Look Pinafore (£10.00): I have been wearing this like crazy, genuienly, I've probably lived in it all through summer and I'll continue to do so with the addition of tights lol. When my mum wasn't well, its an outfit I would just throw on because I needed to leave ASAP and it looked like I had time to get myself together. So I've carried that on, its something you can wack on with a t shirt or striped jumper underneath, goes well with or without tights, not fogetting, it totally works with Converse or Boots. Is it obvious that I love this pinafore!!

Told you there wasn't a lot!
See you all on Thursday ☺

Tip ♡

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Oh the earrings are beautiful! Great find <3

    TheNormcoreRebel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still highlighter obsessed until today but I have been loving cream and liquid highlighters recently for a more natural and subtle look. I don't get the brand MUA here in Canada or I would love to swatch it.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that highlighter too, its such a good price for the quality!

    Parie x

    Class and Glitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is crazy how fast the time is passing, soon it will be a new year... That highlighter looks beautiful and so cheap, I still haven't swatched it!

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks gal! Love the shade of that highlighter! It looks so gorgeous. Also loving the pinafore you picked up! x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete
  6. the MUA highlighter sounds amazing and those earrings are so pretty:) x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The earrings are so pretty. Pinafores are great, would like to see yours :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. The earrings are soo pretty.
    The highlighter shade is perfect.
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those earrings are so cute! And for 4 quid, that's a bargain! Really nice.

    fleurdelailis.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig