Thursday, 20 October 2016

My Go To Uni Look ♡

Hey Guys,

I never have enough time in the morning to properly get ready for uni, it's just never going to happen. The first week is bliss, I get up on time, do my face how I want, wear my best clothes, but once that week is over, I'm back to my true self, concealer based makeup, half - alright clothes and I'm out the door. So today, I thought I would share my go to look, something I can compile within 15 minutes. Clinique kindly sent a few products out for me to test which I've been grabbing from day to day so I'll also be sharing my thoughts on them!


My makeup is super simple, and when I mean super simple, I mean suuuper simple, I'm sure you guys get the point lols. After I've had my bath, picked my outfit, moisturized my skin, I'm straight onto my 5 minute makeup. This is a standard look, I've exhausted it all summer and I'll continue to do the same. I reach for the Maybelline Concealer, I'm onto my second bottle, its pretty good for concealing my red scars. However, as that's a tad too dark for my dark circles, so I like to use the Clinique Airbrush Concealer*, which brightens my under eyes and makes me look more awake, even if I've woken up 15 minutes ago. It does a great job at hiding tiredness and any signs of 'urgh I want my bed'! But the best thing is, Clinique stock a range of shades! Hang on, let me do a before and after ...



Right eye is with the Airbrush Concealer*

Then I move onto mascara, because its my favourite makeup item, I just love the flutter and of course, I use the Maybelline Lash Sensational, one of the best drugstore mascara's. To finish off the look, I apply the New Clinique Pop Matte Lip Colour + Primer* in the shade Blushing Pop, its such a gorgeous everyday subtle pink. Its nice and light and not at all drying because I know with some matte lipsticks can be. And because it has a built in primer it does what it says on the tin, and basically lasts all day! Great for uni life because you don't even think about your lipstick and reapplying but you also want to know that your lipstick hasn't faded on the inner lips, basically making you look like you've just lined your lips with them not filled in, we'll leave that down to Ginger Spice back in the 90s haha!
Ps, who actually remembers that look? I remember when I was a kid, my mum used to heavily line her lips and subtly apply lipstick inside, I guess Geri was her inspiration lol!

Clinique Pop Matte Lip Colour + Primer* in the shade Blushing Pop,

Onto my outfit, I love Pinafores, I think they're a great all year round piece, you can pair them with tights and a high neck top during winter or with a simple tee and bare legs during summer. However, as I live in London, the weather is all over the place, so I quickly whacked on this Topshop high neck, my New Look Pinafore, a pair of tights and Topshop Boots, quick easy and simple!




I hope you all enjoyed reading this post, and thank you ever so much to Clinique for sending out the Concealer and Lipstick, they've become my everyday staple makeup items! You can find them at any Clinique counter near you!

Over the weekend, my blog is going to be under construction, as I have been wanting a new template since forever now, so it's finally going to be installed (hoping all goes to plan) but I can't wait for you all to see it!!

Have a lovely weekend!

Tip ♡ 

Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin' | Pinterest Google+ | SC:trishnapatel6 

*= Products were gifted from the specified company, however all thoughts are my own.  

SHARE:

80 comments

  1. I usually have 10 minutes in the morning to do my makeup and I use only a few products. The Clinique lipstick in Blushing Pop is so beautiful, perfect for every day.

    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your makeup, hun, it's so fresh, girly and simple! I tend to pile on tons of makeup on the daily, haha. :P Anyways, I haven't had much luck with Clinique makeup personally, although I do quite like their lip products. I have a few glosses that are really lovely, and I'd love to try out that lipstick - the shade is gorgeous and looks really good on you! Thank you for sharing, and I hope you're well, hun. <3

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kay, haha. Aah, thats such a shame, the lip products they have are stunning and really good quality for the price!

      Delete
  3. I love your makeup, it's so natural and pretty! I'm loving the subtle pink colour on your lips too! Lovely look :)

    www.lauralouiseellis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mascara looks perfect - your extra log well separates eyelashes look very pretty, and your lipstick looks beautiful. It's amazing that you can do such a lovely makeup job in such a short time. Your outfit looks lovely too. I like the combination of the striped Topshop high neck top paired with the blue denim pinafore dress and dark tights.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is so cute. I love denim! Great post. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that mascara on you! This is a nice quick makeup look too! :) I usually just apply BB cream and go, hehe! :) I like your outfit as well, the stripes are nice with the denim :)

    Hope you're having a great week :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I used to use BB Cream but I've somehow gone down to Concealer! Thank you!

      Delete
  7. love how natural the look is.

    Wendee//theglossychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the natural colour of the lipstick, suits you so well.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love ur flatly and photography!

    www.wunderbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I can´t wait for the new template! And I agree, in the mornings, 5 minutes is all I want to spare as well. The lipstick is a gorgeous everyday color I still haven't tried any Clinique lipsticks from that range, but I love the Chubby Sticks.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, me too, I've been wanting to do it for such a long time now, here's hoping it all works out well! I love the chubby sticks too, great colour range!

      Delete
  11. That lipstick shade is very subtle and perfect for uni!

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always go for a minimal look when I go to work. Something to make you look put together, but not be over the top. After months of saying No, I bought that Maybelline mascara and I am addicted to it. I think I like it better than Benefit`s They`Re Real!

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, it really is such a great mascara!

      Delete
  13. Perfect look for a regular day! I've gotten quite good at applying my make-up rather fast so even for a full face look I only need a maximum of 30 minutes but I usually do something super similar to what you did.

    Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Woah that really is impressive!

      Delete
  14. The Lash Sensational mascara is one of my favourites! Great look, thanks for sharing xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your makeup look and outfit! the lip shade is so lovely:) x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hated Lash Sensational when it was first released as the formula was way too wet but I repurchased it again last month and it wasn't as wet anymore. I wish I have your lashes, Trishna, they are so long and full.

    Reflection of Sanity | b·liv Skincare Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found that too, it always got around my eyes! Haha, you want to see my brothers Shireen, his are amazing! Thank you :)

      Delete
  17. My school makeup look is similar to yours since I don't have a lot of time in the morning! That lipstick looks gorgeous and I love your outfit :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and pinafores are a great throw on!

      Delete
  18. Love this quick and natural makeup look! By the way, your lashes are so long!!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been applying Castor Oil, it might just be doing its job :)

      Delete
  19. It sounds as though you've got a brilliantly quick makeup routine in place - that's something I've also been working on! This shade of Clinique's Pop Matte Lip Colour looks so gorgeous on you Trishna :)

    Also, to answer your question, the red suede biker jacket I'm wearing in a recent blog post is by Mango and is currently on sale. If you need me to email you a link, just let me know :)

    Hope you're having a fab weekend!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yep, I have worked on making it quicker haha, ah I will take a look now, how great that it's on sale!

      Delete
  20. That lip color is beautiful! I only have one Clinique lipstick from that range, but need to pick this one up :)

    xx
    Nida | Caked To The Nines

    ReplyDelete
  21. been loving that mascara :)

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful photos :)
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  23. Concealer is a must for me, whether worn alone or with foundation on a particularly bad day! I also love the Clinique Pop lipsticks, I have plum pop and it's safe to say it's in my top three of lipsticks!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to use it, its so natural and works great for everyday!

      Delete
  24. the concealer did a great job and the lipstick looks sooo pretty on your skin tone! plus you look adorable in this outfit x

    Aditi | https://lifeasaditi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am kinda always late on college (not proud!)
    I love the look!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely look, I go for a full face every single day because my acne is just too much for me to handle, haha. x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't get me started on my acne, its so incredible annoying!

      Delete
  27. How do you have such flawless skin?! This simple, understated makeup looks so good on you. You have such beautiful lashes and I love the nude color on you! I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

    Hannah
    Floraful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I wish, my spot prone skin drives me up the wall! Thank you Hannah!

      Delete
  28. Love how natural the look is and that Maybelline mascara and concealer are some of my faves.

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Blushing Pop looks like my type of shade! Love your pinafore too!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great make up dear!! I love how fresh and natural it looks, yet very feminine. I completely fell for that shade of lipstick. Clinique never disappoints, right?
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, never ever, they provide great products!

      Delete
  31. I have the Maybelline Lash sensational ,and i love it. You have beautiful eyes.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love a quick makeup look, I've wanted to try that mascara for ages too.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must, it adds so much to the lashes.

      Delete
  33. I love seeing other peoples quick makeup looks. I get ready in about 5 minutes for work and it's always fun to see what works for other people!

    www.thinkingofmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it just as much! Its great to see how unique they are.

      Delete
  34. I love your outfit so much! The topshop top and the pinafore is just a fab combo! x

    ReplyDelete
  35. It is so hard to get ready in the morning, especially when it is still so hark outside even at 8am! Blushing pop is beautiful :) x

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I just want to stay in bed all day!

      Delete
  36. Thanks for sharing! You look super cute here! I love the outfit and thanks for sharing the makeup tips. I work at 6 am now so it is tough to say the least to get ready before I come in.

    xx

    Lauren
    Blame it on Barneys
    http://www.blameitonbarneys.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. You look lovely I do something very similar because I don't like getting up insanely early for uni!

    Lauren x / http://www.huggled.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  38. Nice uni look. Simple and good. You look really nice. I tried clinique lip balm and like it, I wish they would send me a few of them lol :P
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  39. You look so lovely :) I love the natural look for everyday xx

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig