Tuesday, 3 May 2016

What's In My Uni Bag ♡

Hey Guys,

Now we're taking it waaay back, who remembers when I uploaded a what's in my bag post, no one, yep, agreed haha, that was one of my earliest posts and I'm not going to lie, I think I did a good job of the flat lay, considering I was a major newbie, look at me -  I'm trying to blow my own horn lol. Well if you haven't read it, I'll leave a cheeky little link, right about here. For today's post, I thought I'd do something similar, a what's in my bag, but a uni edition because this is now my everyday bag and although I finish soon, I wanted to get this in before I actually did! 

Bag: New Look (of course haha at £15.99)
 


Uni Stuff: So of course being at uni, there are necessities, ie the good ol pen and paper. This is everyday, I carry around a note pad, a pencil case, what ever text book I need during that day and my notes for that class. My uni timetable isn't so bad, I only go in three days a week, and the days are quite short apart from Friday, when I finish at 6. So it's not so bad, the only thing I hate is that it's always rush hour when I leave home or on a Friday, so you literally get shoved left, right and centre. 

Snacks: Anyone who knows me knows I'm guaranteed to have some food, if not an excess amount lol. I mean just take a look at how many sweets I had in my actual bag! I always carry sugary sweets because I feel like when I'm feeling a little low or tired, they just give me a boost. I take a banana but it never gets eaten, whoops!


I did say, I was a massive snack a holic! The liquid lipstick is from MUA, in shade DASH, if anyone is wondering ☺

Girly Things: Without going all TMI, we all know the girly essentials, ya know when your time of the month comes on, but ya don't know, so you got a carry a back up, yep that's what I'm on about!! Swiftly moving on, a lot of girls carry makeup, but I don't and I don't really know why, the only piece I carry is what ever lippie I'm wearing that day. Its probably because I have short days so don't need a top up I guess.

Essentials: These are just everyday things, chewing gum, a mirror, headphones, phone. Ooh and a diary, gotta have a diary on me, I love jotting things down in random places.

That's around it for today's post, see you all on Thursday!!

Tip ♡
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. i love your bag:) x

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, bag and all the cute products...xoxo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the exception of the notes and notebook, this looks like my bag! LOL! I love having pens with me because I always need one when I don't have it. And yes to snacks, I always have them in my bag too just in case I get hangry.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, twinning! Snacks are an absolute must ♥

      Delete
  4. Wow so organised, mine is a mess compared!


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's always fascinating to see what's inside people's bags haha! I love the inclusion of Fudge Tree sweets - I love that brand's clotted cream fudge, yum! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Twitter | Instagram x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it satisfies the nosy side of me ♥

      Delete
  6. Ooh, classic looking purse! I always need to bring a snack too otherwise I get really lightheaded or crash. I love bananas and bars, and something with protein like nuts or cheese.

    Hannah
    Floraful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I need to invest in a few breakfast bars or something similar ♥

      Delete
  7. i love posts like this! and oh deear your bag itself is so nice <3

    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always have dummies and sweets in my bag! I don't know why but it's just important for me to have a snack at all times! Haha, I'm happy I'm not the only one who has snacks <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love carrying them around and giving them to people ♥

      Delete
  9. In my uni bags you can only find papers and papers and papers! I think I will get some inspiration from you and start been more organised!
    http://london-vibes.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I too was like that, until I go the little folder things ♥

      Delete
  10. I love your bag!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post!!! I actually have such a similar one sitting in my drafts waiting to be posted eventually :P 3 days is so good!!! I had that one sem and now I have 4 full days, but still end up going in all week sometimes :/ Also, Trishna, I saw that cadbury chocolate packet straight away - that's my girl! Hahaha, loved that cause that is my same situation so much of the time :P

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaay! Haha, we are so similar, I can't be travelling without a lil chocolate ♥

      Delete
  12. Nice article !
    I love your bag, it's so pretty.
    xx,
    Margot

    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig