Friday, 13 May 2016

Irresistible Me Sapphire 8 in 1 Complete Curler Review ♡

Hey Guys,

So today, I have somewhat of an exciting post, I know it may sound silly to non bloggers but when you get sent something from a brand for the first time, every bloggers heart jumps for joy. Today, I bring you a review of a wonderful product I was ever so kindly sent. A few weeks ago, the lovely Madison over at Irresistible Me contacted me to ask whether I was interested in reviewing a product for them, and of course I said yes. Irresistible Me if you may not know are a hair brand whom sell gorgeous hair extensions, curlers, straighteners and whole load of other hair related items. I was sent the Sapphire 8 in 1 curler ($200) and I genuinely couldn't be more happy with it. 

 

The wand comes with 8 different attachments, a heat protect glove and a heat resistant stand which may I just add it super useful and one of my favourite things (it's the little things guys, literally lol). I won't show any of the styles in this post because I've set that for two weeks time, but what I will say is how easy it is to operate. You just choose which ever attachment you wish, there one for every mood your in lol and just stick it in and give it a little twist to lock and secure it in place. It then heats up super quick which is always a bonus because I've had curlers which have taken ages to heat up even when on the highest heat setting. Oh and also, the heat is set on Fahrenheit, which I'm not going to lie, I found quite confusing because I'm so used to Celsius but hey, it was easy to get my head around it. 


 
I should probably talk about the packaging, it's so clever in my opinion. The  wands have separate pockets and is held in this medium sized roll up bag. It's really handy because although I don't travel a lot, I assume that it's easy to travel with. In terms of weight, it's not even that heavy, yeah it's filled with 8 solid metal wands but it's not as heavy as one would expecting it to be.

 
How I like to use it is by first placing the heat resistant stand on the table, whacking the plug into a socket and whilst it's heating, I separate my hair into sections and slip the glove right on. I then just curl my hair, simples! I like to curl them in different directions just to add some oomph and volume to my roots and with hair spray the curls last a decent 9-8 hours, obviously they fall slightly but they still have definition which I think is down to the heat settings and how high the temperature actually is. And the wire is nice and long so it's nice an easy to manoveaur,  so there's none of that pulling and getting frustrated with the tool which has happened in the past and oh oh, you know how with some hair tools the cord is fitted in one place, so instead of the cord moving, you have to move the whole tool, yep none of that with this one, it's has a swipe cord so you don't have to constantly have to tug on the wire.

Now, if you do think about making an investment and purchasing this curler and are from the UK, you will need to use an adapter because it is a US 2 Pin plug. Adapters are super cheap, I got mine off Amazon for around £2!! Yep, just £2!!

Overall, its a major winner in my eyes, yeah its $200, but I think Irresistible Me have a offer on so its selling for $149, absolute bargain for what your getting, you've got a wand for every occasion. Feeling that beachy wave look, take a pick from the larger barrels and wait, there's even one for when your feeling all sassy and wanting that Katy Perry TGIF super tight curls, the thin barrel is your knight in shining armour.

P.S, I apologise for uploading this post a day late, lets just say, I've had an eventful two days. My mums been in and out of hospital, she's currently battling Cancer, so everything is a little up and down but I've written a whole life update post for next week!

Tip ♡
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. This looks amazing! I've been wanting to try something like this because I love experimenting with different curls in my hair. It looks great for travel.
    --
    Pretty Mad Things .. x o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing, you need to get your hands on it if you can ♥

      Delete
  2. I am sorry to read about your mum, I hope everything will be fine in the end.

    As for the hair tool, it looks very versatile. I bet you can create a lot of looks with it.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great product and packaging, very impressing! Includes everything one needs for a great hair style!
    Have a great weekend :)
    Stella
    www.stellaasteria.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got drawers full of curlers, straighteners, rollers and tongs so having them all in one would be absolutely perfect for me. I have to admit the fahrenheit thing would really throw me at first though haha. Looking forward to seeing your styles with this :) x

    P.S. I'm so sorry to hear about your mum - my dad went into remission two years ago and its a truly awful time. Do feel free to drop me a message if you ever need someone to talk to :)

    Viva Epernay | Win a 14 Day Teatox!  

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really would, it works an absolute treat, thank you so much Sarah, your words meant a lot. And I'm so glad your dad is in remission, it shows there can be a light at the end of the tunnel ♥

      Delete
  5. this sounds so good, i have the flat iron by Irresistibe Me and its so good! such a great brand:) i'm sorry to hear about your mum xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this and it's seriously good and so easy to use. What a great review!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum! :( I hope she's okay hun, I can only imagine how stressful it must be for you. :( Really hope things work out & will keep you and your family in my thoughts. <3 This is such a lovely little review and I'm so happy for you receiving your first gift from a brand. :) I've never used a hair curler myself because my hair is naturally very curly, but I use hair straighteners on a daily basis. I have a pair by Remington that I've been using for the past few years and it's brilliant. Thanks for sharing, darling! Again, hoping everything is well your end. <3 Kisses. x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Kay! Remington are such a great brand, I used to have the straightener they did and it worked a treat ♥

      Delete
  8. I'm so terrified of using hair curlers. Even if a glove, I always fear I might burn myself and the whole house! Haha! Thanks so much for the review though <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having several different tongs is so helpful in creating a range of looks - such a great idea! So glad you got on well with the curler - it looks fab!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowww there's so many different options, this would be such a great tool! I currently just use my ghd straighteners to curl my hair but this seems like a good investment!

    And never apologise for being late with posts, blogging can wait when you're dealing with what you're dealing with! Sending you light, love & strength!!!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really are, its great! Thank you so much ♥

      Delete
  11. Trishna, this post is awesome and so detailed, BUT, I'm so sorry but I can't help but just want to say I hope your mum is doing ok, your family is doing ok and importantly, that you're doing ok. I've gone through a similar experience with a very close family friend, sending you lots and lots of positive vibes! <3

    Raashi
    reflectionswithraa.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you raashi, It really does mean a lot ♥

      Delete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig