Tuesday, 24 May 2016

A Mooch Around London ♡


Hey Guys,
 
So a few weeks ago it was my mums birthday and my dad thought because she isn't so well and is starting chemotherapy soon, lets take her on a little adventure around central London, so that's exactly what we did! If you follow me on snap chat, you probably got bored of all of the London pictures, but hey twas a good day. So as I was taking all these pictures I thought to myself, why don't I just take them for a blog post and so I did, this post is more of a photo diary but hey, it was the hottest day in London, what can I say, I couldn't help myself!















 
Can we just acknowledge how hot the Guard must have been!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I thought I'd add this one in for the lols, basically I want a pair of shoes like these for so long, that I thought next time I hit the shops, I know exactly what to look out for. Thank god the girls didn't realise lol!
 
 
 
 
And that's pretty much it!
 
Tip ♡
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. i love your photos, i hope you all had a good time:) xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Looks like you had a great time, love the sneaky snap of the shoes!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I for one never get tired of photos of London, so you don't have to apologize. <3 sounds like it was a lovely day. best wishes for your mum and your sweet family! xX

    kynialikethecountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. London is the best! Thank you so much ♥

      Delete
  4. Great photos and looks like such a great city. Would love to visit sometime!

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice thought, I am sure your mum was happy about it! London is a beautiful city, I don't get tired of seeing there :)

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
  6. That triangle-shaped building reminds me of the Transamerica building in San Francisco! I have always wanted to visit London...someday. I hope all goes well with you and your mom <3

    Hannah
    Floraful

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww that snapchat filter on the first photo goes SO well! That POOR guard in the heat :( Oh my gosh, Trishna, the amount of times I’ve been so close to going up to someone and asking them where they got something they’re wearing from haha.

    Hope your mum enjoyed a lovely day out and about in London, so sweet of you and your dad!

    Raashi
    reflectionswithraa.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig