Tuesday, 26 April 2016

April Favourites ♡

Hey Guys,

How? How has this happened, we've entered spring and April is nearly over. This year is literally zooming by. Mind you, we haven't had much of a spring here in the UK. Yeaah we've had maybe a handful of sunny days, but apart from that its been blitzing it down, even if the day starts off hopeful, by around 4 o'clock, it'll probably chuck it down in buckets of rain. I wonder how our summer will turn out ... Now onto my actual favourites, there isn't a lot because I've had quite a jam packed month but I have managed to find a few ...


L'Oreal False Lash Sculpt Mascara: Oh my holly molly, this stuff is super incredible. I've featured it in a 'Recent Purchases' post that's going to be going up in a few weeks and I think I may well write a whole review on it because it is hands down the best drugstore mascara on the market right now, yep its even beaten the Maybelline's Lash Sensational. That took a lot for me to say haha.

Clinique High Impact Lipstick in Rose Spectrum (£18): I never even knew this was in my household. My mum and I were cleaning out her makeup collection, (damn she has a lot) and I discovered this gem. I think its a little old because when I googled it for the price, the packaging has totally changed, but hey, its still in tact and is an amazing browny shade with hints of shimmer and tones of mauve pink. It's definitely a huge favourite of this month and probably for the coming months, it suites my skin tone and just adds a nice flush of colour to my lips.


Avocado: Is this weid? Yep it totally is haha, but I've never really been into Avocados, however as of recent, my dad and I have loved eating these things as a little snack. All I do is, cut it in half, sprinkle some garlic powder, salt and pepper on top and honestly, it tastes pretty good. I never knew of all the amazing vitamins, omega's etc an Avocado has, I think that's why it tastes nicer lols. Apparently, its really good for adding moisture to the skin, I haven't seen much of that yet, or maybe it needs to be applied as a mask, hmmm.

See ya on Thursday for an Outfits of the Month post ☺

Tip ♡
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Yes, please write a full review on that mascara, I have seen it appearing as a favourite by many so I'm itching to find out more. Also, could you do a comparison post against Lash Sensational?

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, it would be interesting to see them pitted against each other, I'll include pictures of the Lash Sensational in the L'Oreal mascara review ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am obsessed with avocado's too! Such a great snack!


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the lipstick shade.Lovely
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that clinique lipstick! you have such a lovely blog x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Clinique makeup, especially the lipsticks, great picks!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do fantastic lippies, I love the shade range ♥

      Delete
  7. Really enjoyed reading about your favourites, hun! That Clinique lippie looks super gorgeous, it's definietly my kind of shade - not too bold, good enough for everyday but still quite special. :) And huh, would you believe that I've never tried an avocado before?! :D I need to try what you suggested! Thanks for sharing. x x

    Kay
    http://www.shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, its the perfect everyday shade. Omg, you haven't, you need to get on it girl ♥

      Delete
  8. Haha I'm obsessed with avocado. I cannot get enough!

    Meghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good picks, I need to make a makeup run, lol
    Xo
    Jeanie
    www.thefashionlotus.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lipstick color looks gorgeous! I love avocado, but I hate how expensive they are here :< an added bonus is that avocado does amazing things for your skin as well as your body.

    http://www.shijakibanida.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just, they are kinda expensive here too, now that they've gotten so popular ♥

      Delete
  11. I had opened up a bunch of tabs to do some blogreading and when I opened yours I just smiled, haha, I knew it was just going to be nice to read some of your words :) :O It has overtaken the lash sensational - I want a full review FOR SURE. Also, I am OBSESSED with avocados, like next level, SO YUMMY.

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig