Tuesday, 8 March 2016

A Few Desk Touches ♡

Hey Guys,

So, this post is a little different, just by the title you can tell its a world away from what I usually post about. But, I have been wanting to write it up for a while, so I thought aah, lets just post it! Originally, I was going to put up a Desk Transformation #2, because #1 was one of my earliest posts and I felt changing/adding things to my desk really made a difference in my life. However, I haven't really transformed my desk this time round, so I couldn't give it that title lol. Instead, I have added a few desk touches to liven the table up. My desk is so incredibly important to me because its where everything goes down shall we say, uni work, blog planning, admin work, simply everything so I like to keep it pretty tidy and I like for it to inspire me. Which is why, I've added a few touches that will personally give me a boost now and then and I thought I'd share them with you ☺

A bunch of Fresh Flowers


Fairy Lights or in my case Wire Lights look effortless in a vase!


Any sort of Ornament

Your favourite Sweets or Chocolate. I was going to put these in a massive jar but since they're quite the unhealthy sort, maybe stack them in a reused mini jar lol


Greenery, i.e Succulents, Plants or even a Terrarium, I did a post on how I made one here: DIY Terrarium

Of course, the classic; a candle

Meaningful items, such as Quotes, and Photo Frames

And lastly, why not try making a Mood Board


I've written Thursday's post all about the Mood Board, its quite a chatty one, I'll see you there ☺

P.s. Fellow Bloggers, why not try using a few of these as Blog Photo Props!

Tip ♡ 
SHARE:

27 comments

  1. i loveee the lights in the vase, its so pretty!:)xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice finishing touches for your desk! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the succulents! My fave!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your desk! Mine is always a huge mess :D I also spend most of my days at it, so it has snacks, papers, some stationery, glasses and a bunch of things I don't feel like getting up for :D so I don't have anything nice on it :D I can't wait to see your post about mood boards since I've never really understood the concept :D xx

    http://beautypeptalk.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so so pretty! i love all these cute desk decorations. Definitely inspiring for me to try:)

    Nati
    www.littlemissnati.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fresh flowers always brighten up my mood so I love to have them in my house :) fairy lights in a vase is such a cute idea! x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the daffodils! I have a copper "D" in my room too and I love it!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! It's really pretty, with that kind of working environment, I'll guess I'd be more inspired to blog. So lovely dear! Glad you've shared it :)

    xx
    Rica | www.sassycebuannachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, I love it, truly inspiring, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.bridesonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful desk environment is so important nowadays when so much revolves around our computers - you've created a lovely set-up here and I really like your choice to have flowers beside you! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. loving the terrarium ! I need to get one :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. All the ideas are so so good!! I love the one of fairy lights and the sweets you put are my favourites

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of these ideas to liven up the desk space, Trishna! It's so important because after a while of seeing the same things all the time, we can easily become uninspired. I love the idea of the wired lights, they look so beautiful in the vase. I've been wanting to create a mood board myself, but have yet to think of place to hang it; I love yours! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a great day so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I honestly love this and it further proves that you don't need expensive, fancy stuff for your desk to look great! Good job!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute, I love the fairy lights! I think your blog is lovely, let me know if you would like to follow each other!

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thinking of different photo props for my blog. I like the touches, especially the dafodils and the light in the glass. Awesome! :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing! great post.
    http://www.therunwhy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I find that fresh flowers and plants like succulents are always a favourite on my desk. <3
    Paris Street Style

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks so pretty! Love your desk!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute style ;)

    XX

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: KNIT SUIT AND STRIPES

    ReplyDelete
  21. So creative, sweetie! Tiny fairy lights look so gorgeous in the vase <3 It's so important to change things up a little bit sometimes ;) Makes you look at the world differently and draw inspiration easier.
    Thanks for sharing your desk essentials and all the creative and fun goodies <3
    xox Nadia
    http://www.mielandmint.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. great collection!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  23. I ADORE those fairy lights, and you and I have similar taste girl - I have the same ones in a glass bowl, hehe. I love the idea of having fresh flowers on your desk - and chocolates! I need to do some of that :P P.S. Are those cookies and cream hershey kisses?!? Hershey kisses aren't too popular over here but now I need to get my hand on those! Haha.

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  24. Aww this is so lovely - absolutely perfect! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh, the flowers, succulents, candles, and fairy lights... my heart. beautiful, simply beautiful. and your mood board is INSPIRING. thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig