Tuesday, 16 February 2016

My Birthday | Photo Diary ♡

Hey Guys,

So I turned 20 last Thurday, yep 20, I am no longer in my teens or a teenager *sigh*. Although nothing has changed, bar my age, I feel as though I need to act like an adult but we all know that's not going to happen, I'll forever be a big kid, getting the giggles at practically anything and there's nothing wrong with that. As my birthday is incredibly close to one of my best friends, we always settle on something we both want to do and just do it after our birthdays. A few years ago we went to HintHunt, which by the way guys is so amazing, you need to give it a little google. We had so much fun and laughs that we've wowed to go again, hopefully in the summer. And last year, my other best friend and I brought tickets to London Dungeon for her birthday and they brought me tickets to The Shard, both were so so so much fun and for this year we were stumped on what to do. We did aim to go to a Spa (adult thing ☺) but life kind of got in the way, but hopefully we'll go in the near future. So we just thought hey, lets go for a nice early dinner and spend the city roaming around the City, which is exactly what we did. And of course, I took pictures from our day.

I came down to see that my Daffodils had bloomed and I love flowers but Daffodils I just adore because of how bright they are and they nicely ease me into spring.



We decided to eat out at Dishoom, we had heard so much praise about it and thought we love Indian food, why not! We headed to the Carnaby Street Branch and I cannot even tell you how amazing our experience was. The waitress we had was so sweet and kind and because we were first timers, she explained how things are done and recommended some great dishes. She voiced that there is no starter and main, everything comes at once, well a few minutes in between. We ordered anything and everything we wanted and shared the lot.

Before we knew it, the starters arrived, literally I don't even think it took 10 minutes to arrive and then a few minutes later the mains had arrived, I wished someone took a picture of our faces because we were so shocked at how quick everything arrived and how much we had ordered, you'll see in the pictures. Even the waiter who brought out our food looked confused looking at our faces, probably thing yep, they really haven't been here before haha. And don't get me started on the atmosphere, it was so relaxed and chilled, you can talk and laugh to your hearts content without thinking 'oh god, I'm probably going to annoy the people next door'. It's sure to say, we will be going back! Cue all the food pictures!


All the dishes were so tasty and full of flavour. And see what I mean about the amount of food we ordered, there was only three of us!! Onto dessert ...
Now, that dessert looks great, doesn't it, it really wasn't. It's called a Gola, which I've had once before when I was in India, I never went a day without whilst I was there, so I thought this would be the same. Its basically crushed ice, packed with flavour. This one on the other hand, had one too many flavours, it was sweet, tangy, masala-y and savoury. It was a bit too much for us, but that's okay, we'll play it safe with a chocolate pudding next time haha.

And a few 100 group selfie's later, I took an outfit picture.


And that's that for totday's post, I'll see you all on Thursday for February's One Store, One Outfit post!

Tip ♡
SHARE:

80 comments

  1. Happy belated 20th birthday Missy!!! A fellow Aquarian :D Hope you had a great day and that you and your friend make it out for a spa day soon! :) BUT - firstly, your outfit is so cute and chic. AND - Dishoom food looks amazing, was that some bhel puri I spyed? :P

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Raashi, we shall try too! Haha, thanks again, yes my fellow indian it sure is Bhel Puri ♥

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday! I've eaten at Dishoom a few times and their food is so delicious!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday, Trishna! I hope you get to go to the spa soon, but it sounds like you had a lovely dinner despite the dessert. x

    May | THE MAYDEN | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much May, I hope so too, it would be such a cool experience ♥

      Delete
  4. happy belated birthday! lovely photos and i love your outfit:)xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday, I hope you had a lovely day xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday! I see you celebrated in a wonderful way!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww happy birthday! the food looks so good and you look so cute!


    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! It looks like you had a fabulous day and those desserts are to die for :-)
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. all that food looks amazing! happy birthday!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday, I hope you had a lovely day
    That food looks amazing

    kisses Happy belated birthday, I hope you had a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow looks like you had a great day!
    Kisse

    http://www.simplethingsbyjok.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy very belated birthday! Shouldn't have read this when I was hungry, the food looks absolutely AMAZING! Enjoy being 20, it's the year before you really start feeling old! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Caroline! Haha, is it too late to say sorry (JB oun intended ☺)♥

      Delete
  13. Happy Birthday! All of those dishes look amazing!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and they tasted pretty darn good too ♥

      Delete
  14. Happy Belated Birthday! The food looks delicious, I hope you were able to enjoy your day ^.^ I know what you mean about being a big kid, I'm going to be 25 in a couple of months, but I still feel like I'm going to act and look 17 forever.

    http://shijakibanida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nicole, haha, big kids forever ♥

      Delete
  15. Happy belated birthday, I am glad you had a wonderful time in celebrating your birthday! I know how you feel, when I turned 20, it wasn't possible to automatically become an adult, I felt the urge to act more mature or like an adult, but I still feel like 16-18 from time to time. I hope you're having a wonderful day when you read this. :)

    X, Ruth Sarai
    http://stuck-in-rewind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, tell me about it, it is a struggle ♥

      Delete
  16. Glad you had a good day, love the pictures too!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  17. Belated birthday wishes! Those deserts look amazing!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy belated birthday! Age is just number, I still feel like a kid, ha ha :) Food looks yummy, I am sure you had a great time! x

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, haha it really just is ♥

      Delete
  19. Happy Birthday! 20 isn't as scary as you think! Looks like you celebrated it in the best fashion- that food looks so yummy!

    Lindsey Elyse | lindseyginge

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday! The food looks delicious and it seems like you had a great time!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday! Gorgeous flowers!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a lovely day and those daffodils look gorgeous!
    The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Belated Birthday to you. I love Indian food too, the samosas get me ever. time. :) Sounds like you enjoyed yourself, will have to check out the Dishroom.
    FASHION TALES // Eco-Chic

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy belated birthday!! Sounds like you had a great day and lovely meal. I'm in my late ish 20s (god I hate saying/admitting to that) and still feel and act like a big kid and I don't care one bit. It's the best way to be. Katie xx
    www.thestyleblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, haha, I feel the same. It really is the best way ♥

      Delete
  25. Happy Birthday, girl! Looks like you had a wonderful time. I remember hitting 20 and crying because I was no longer a teen lol. Only good things to come!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much haha, lets hope so ♥

      Delete
  26. Oh my goodness, if my cupcakes made you hungry, you pics made me super hungry! :D the food looks amazing!!
    And happy birthday girl! It seems as you had a wonderful day :) I know anything London related would be my dream birthday hehe :)
    I too think it's totally alright to stay a child by mind forever. I'll never stop giggling or so I hope! <3
    Loved this happy post!
    PS. There's a tag for you on my blog :)
    Emma xxx

    www.wellemma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sorry about that! Thanks so much Emma, and thanks for tagging me too ♥

      Delete
  27. Happy belated birthday :)
    Hope you had an unforgetable birthday and the food looked delicious!
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day! The food looks so delicious :)

    xoxo Trishna ❤
    Melania | modeintechnicolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Happy Birthday sweetie! Sounds like a wonderful day! xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Darling, it seemed like you had a wonderful birthday! Happy 20th birthday gorgeous<3 The food and restaurant looks amazing. Kisses <3

    Kayla xo // Kayla's Vibration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did, thanks so much Kayla ♥

      Delete
  31. Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a fun time. Your food photos are making me hungry! :)

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy Birthday Trishna! Beautiful bunch!;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy belated birthday.Welcome to the 20s girl.The food on the pictures looks delicious and I really love the pictures generally.Such a beautiful post
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely comment ♥

      Delete
  34. Happy belated birthday!!! I see you had an amazing time and all those photos of dishes made me very hungry, haha :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hope you had a good birthday! I absolutely love the London Dungeons, I didn't really that they actually would be quite scary though!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  36. Aww happy belated birthday, darling! Sounds like you had a super lovely day. :) <3 The meal looks so delicious and so does the dessert, although it's a shame that it didn't quite meet your expectations! <3 Really loving the outfit, also - you look gorgeous as always!! x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ah happy belated birthday! Weirdly I ALSO celebrated my birthday last week at Dishoom....but at the King's Cross branch - great Indian minds, eh?! ;) I just love that each branch is slightly different but also similar! Best wishes for the year ahead! Your 20s are for living & trying to figure it all out...and then realising...we'll always be learning & trying to figure it out so just enjoy it! Much love, Ana xx

    www.namastefromananya.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Happy belated birthday!!! It sounds like you had a wonderful day, and that food looks absolutely incredible!

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig