Tuesday, 5 January 2016

The only nail polish remover you will ever need ♡

Hey Guys,
 
Today's post is is going to be pretty short, but I really wanted to write it anyway. It's about a nail polish remover that I've heads over heels fallen in love with. I think I've included it in a favourites post a few months back but since then I have once again been graced by its benefits haha. Long gone are the days of soaking a cotton pad with remover, accidentally spilling it everywhere, or quite frankly having to be sat in a sturdy position to remove all the nail polish.
 

It's called Pretty Quik and does exactly what it says on the tub, don't us girls just love it when a product actually does its job. Oh, not to forget its only £2.79 in Boots.
It is incredibly simple to use, all you do is dip a finger in one by one and give it a little twist, wipe your nail and voila your done. It's so easy. The inside is basically a sponge filled with remover I guess, which ensures that your whole finger isn't drenched in liquid, and it soaks up all the excess, whilst your pulling it out.
No word of a lie, I've used it whilst sitting as a passenger in my mums car and when I was on the tube. Although, I got a little shy, so I hid it behind my bag haha!
Also, I used to have the difficulty of removing nail polish stuck in the inner corners of my nail, ever had that? It's so annoying because you have to really scrape at it. Well, that is not of existence anymore, this gets rid of the polish from every angle!
Although this post was super quick, I really wanted to share this remover with you guys because it really has made my life easier and I hope it does to yours too!

Tip ♡
SHARE:

39 comments

  1. I have been using these kind of removers for a while now, they work great and are easy to travel with.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I didn't even know that there was such a thing as an instant nail polish remover. Thank you so much for recommending this one! I will check in our local stores if they have something similar. And Happy New Year:)

    http://www.yuliannova.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's no problem! It is an absolute gem ♥

      Delete
  3. I have a sephora thing like this, but this one sounds even better!

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to get this! And so cheap, I hate taking nail polish off I end up peeling it off in the shower most the time lol!

    Shelise xx | SHELISES WORLD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I must admit I do that too hehe ♥

      Delete
  5. I GREATLY appreciate when a product does exactly what it claims to do rather than have you guessing where did they get such claims from! That said, I've used something like this before and it really does work wonders in removing polish quickly and efficiently. However, since my skin so sensitive, I can't use something where I have to place my entire nail bed in that contains acetone, as it causes some itching and swelling. Hopefully I can find something like this that's acetone free, which would be amazing!

    I hope you're having a wonderful start to 2016!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it Jalisa! Aaah damn it, that's such a shame, but I really hope you find something that works for you. Thanks for reading, and I hope you do too ♥

      Delete
  6. No way, I totally need this!
    www.streetmadonna.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooohh!! looks interesting! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this sounds great
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need this! Sounds good!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks easy enough to use. Cool find.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds amazing! I must look for it :D

    Happy New Year!
    xo
    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing! I have a similar one - I'm not exactly sure where it's from, though. This kind of nail polish remover is seriously the smartest thing EVER.

    Hugs from Denmark x
    Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you feel my excitement for this product ♥

      Delete
  13. I never knew that you could get instant nail polish remover! I'll look out for it in boots! X

    http://pugsanddonuts.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have seen a few of these sort of removers but had no idea if they truly work or not. I doubt we have this brand here but I'm going to pick up something similar and give it a go.

    Reflection of Sanity | StayLean Tea Australia Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, you must. They really are a dream ♥

      Delete
  15. Sounds great bc I feel like nail polish remover never works "quite" right! I'll look out for it. XO
    Lauren-Blair
    www.prefertobedemure.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ive heard about removers like this, sounds amazing :) xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really great sounding need to try this :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have a product similar to this and I Love Love Love it! Its so easy and convenient! Definitely an on-the-go product!

    ohiamiht.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  19. Um...this sounds amazing! Now to get my hands on something similar in Aus!

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig