Tuesday, 19 January 2016

First Impressions | Maybelline Fit Me Concealer ♡


Hey Guys,
 
I think I've mentioned that I'll have this post up quite a while a go now but in all honesty I kept forgetting that I had written it ages ago. Wait, I haven't mentioned the product haha, it's the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and I have it in the shade 35 (£5.99).
P.s if the writing changes its because I documented the progress of the concealer on my phone throughout the day whereas, I've literally just written the above 2 seconds ago ☺️
 
 

 
Morning:
I carried on with my makeup routine as normal, these days it just consists of green concealer, an actual concealer and one for my under eyes. So instead of my normal natural collection one, I used the fit me. When I applied it, I noticed immediately at how dewy it is, and I do love a dewy base, it's perfect for winter time. I applied with my fingers and then blended everything out with a brush. The coverage is a medium coverage in my opinion. It covers all my blemishes yet looks pretty natural and I feel as though my skin is breathing. 

Lunchtime:
There is a similar amount of coverage still left but I do feel as though it's slowly fading, my red scarring and new blemishes are slowly coming through, and are becoming visible. Let's see how the concealer fairs up once I've got home. 

Evening: 
Right, most of the product has faded but I'm okay with that because I'm home and I only did need the concealer to last the majority of the day, rather than the entirety of the day. 
 
I'm just glad I've found something that actually works with my pretty difficult skin. Yes ,it may not last the whole day but that's okay for me because I've get home from uni at around 4 most days and don't tend to leave the house after haha. And plus I really like the coverage and finish it gives! I picked it up in my Boots Haul and I think it's all I'm going to be wearing for the next few months!It is slightly dark for my skin tone, but because I use a green colour corrector underneath, when everything's blended out it works well!

See you on Thursday!

Tip ♡
SHARE:

34 comments

  1. I have this concealer for myself and I have noticed it does fade but only I little bit for me! I love it! x
    Speckle of Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good product! Must try :)
    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.

    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been really intrigued by this concealer so I definitely need to give it a go, fab review lovely!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually use this concealer for my under eyes and absolutely love it :) -Maireem

    My Fair Autumn | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I surprisingly haven't used it for under my eyes, I might just give it a go ♥

      Delete
  6. I've heard great things about this concealer, but never actually tried it! Glad to hear it works for your skin!
    http://carolinapage.eu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, its pretty cool! You must give it a go Carol ♥

      Delete
  7. This sounds really good, and so affordable!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not actually tried this concealer but it seems to have done a great job for you and the price isn't one to be sniffed at!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has and its such a great value ♥

      Delete
  9. Sounds like a nice concealer. I like how it feels like your "skin is breathing."
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've used the foundation, but not the concealer. It is always a struggle to find a good concealer, good to know that this one works on your skin :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The foundation is next on my list ♥

      Delete
  11. Love this, used to use this all the time.

    Alexandra | www.alyspace.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's always good when you find a foundation that is breathable and makes your skin feel good with a nice amount of coverage!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Makeup that leaves you looking natural is always a win! Thanks for sharing!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm yet to try this one but the dewy finish sounds lovely, especially for dry skin :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like it, a good friend of mine who knows a lot about make-up (not like me ;D) she suggested me this one saying it is just like the chanel conceler I had. and i have to say its almost true(:

    xx from Brighton
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is one of my favourite concealers from the drugstore. This and the Age Rewind concealer. Really hydrating and light. x

    Renata | Speaking Beauty UK - Eyelash Enhancer GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to give Age Rewind a go ♥

      Delete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig