Tuesday, 1 December 2015

November Favourites ♡

Hey guys,
 
So as another month comes to end, I bring you another favourites post (I think I wrote that line in the October Favourites, lets just pretend I didn't haha). I love these posts because it rounds up the month for me and I get to share everything that I've been loving. I don't have a lot of favourites but its a mix of everything really.
 


Left to Right:

Scarf, New Look (£10.00): I am absolutely in love with this scarf, its been getting really cold in the UK recently so I thought I might as well purchase one. I've seen so many, literally so many people with checked scarves, and red ones at that and I knew heading into New Look that, that was the one I was going to buy, but then I saw this one and couldn't resist. You all know I love a nudey pink and with tartan and check designs on trend, the combination just screamed, me!

Hugo Boss Deep Red, Boots (£34.99): I think for every favourites post I've written, I also include a perfume, its just because I haven't found the 'one'. You know how some people have that one particular scent that's sort of associated with them, like say if you get a sniff of the perfume of the person next to you on the train and it reminds you of your family member or friend, I don't have that 'one'  scent, but I sure am on the hunt for one. Right, anyway, I like the smell of this, its like a classic scent, nothing too strong or sweet, its somewhere in the middle!

Maybelline Brow Drama, Boots (£4.99): I did a major, I mean major Boots/ Beauty haul, which I have written a post on and I've included a mini review of each product. But I'm bursting to write something about it, all I should say is AH-MAY-ZING!!

Soap And Glory, Boots (£9.00) (Shade: Naked Beige): I picked this up in the haul and have also written about it in the haul post but I am just as excited to share my thoughts on this as I am with the Brow Drama, I think I've found a perfect nude lipstick that matches my skin tone, *sings aaaahhhh in head*

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, Boots (£5.99) (Shade:35): We're following a little bit of a trend here, but I also picked this up in the haul, (I told you it was a major haul). I've written a first impressions post on this concealer, that'll be up soon, but by judging that its in my favourites post, you can tell I pretty damn liked it!

Pomegranate and Damson Candle, Tesco (£5.00): Right, I think everyone knows I'm majorly obsessed with candle's and like to buy one every now and again, but this one my, its a definite repurchase. It's such a gorgeous scent, pretty much smells exactly how its marketed. And unlike some candles, the scent spreads nicely across the room!

Generally: Is it just me or has this month gone super fast, definitely faster than the others. It's pretty much been full of assignments and work, and guess what more work unfortunately. But there have been quite a few shows that I've been enjoying this November, one being I'm a celebrity get me out of here, omg do I love this show. I watch it every year and most years, I always like urgh I don't know most of these celebrities they won't be entertaining blah blah, but honestly it never fails to amaze me. I love the camp mates and I can feel the tension's rising, especially with Lady C in the jungle! Lastly, I've been getting into healthy eating, during the summer I kind of controlled what I ate in a sense and even started juicing, but because I got bored of the juices I made and since I started uni my eating habits have been, sort of out of control, I'd just pick up anything and everything and go with that. So this month I set myself a mission of eating at least 3/5 fruit and veg a day, and reducing the amount of junk I eat, and I'm not doing so bad if I say so myself! I might even get into juicing again haha!

Tip ♡
SHARE:

48 comments

  1. Congrats on trying to eat healthier, and good luck! I've been trying to improve my diet for the past few weeks, but I feel that December is the hardest month in the year to try and diet (Christmas!). :P I love your selection of November favourites, I've been love the Soap & Glory lippies myself and am planning to pick up a few extra shades next week. x I also adore the Deep Red fragrance, it's so sensual and feminine, perfect for autumn! <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really need it haha! I sure did chose the wrong time, there is so much food and good festive food at that around. I really want to pick up a few more too, they've become my favourite ♥

      Delete
  2. Great products !!

    Nina
    xox
    www.titritmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That candle sounds amazing!! I have an obsession too : )
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to test out the Maybelline Brow Drama, I've heard it's a great drugstore option! Lovely post :)
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have too, I have been completely obsessed with it ♥

      Delete
  5. great post
    have a nice day
    http://weirdthoughts13.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great beauty picks Trishna! I love the lipstick!;)
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Maybelline's fit me concelear, it is one of my favourites!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's unreal at how obsessed I've become with it ♥

      Delete
  8. So beautiful review my dear! Kisses from Italy and thank you for stopping at my blog,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. I should really get into healthy eating. When I am stressed, all I want to eat is junk food! Deep red smells amazing x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great products + Review hun! Thanks for sharing love <333

    Lots of love
    Kayla Xx
    www.kaylasvibrations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great faves!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. First of all, your images are so beautiful dear! *-*
    I have to sniff that perfume, it seems good! I love candles too and I'm obsessed with Yankee Candle right now! ^-^
    Have a lovely day
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, thank you! Haha, I have yet to try a yankee candle, what a shocker lol ♥

      Delete
  13. Hopefully, you will get into habit again with eating healthier, it really does make a change to your body and health :) Also, I heard so many good things about Fit Me concealer, but the lightest shade they have is still to dark for my skin tone, which is a bummer :(

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's proving difficult, but I will get there, maybe after Christmas haha. That's so annoying because it's such a great product ♥

      Delete
  14. I would take that candle right now ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just want to sniff that candle it sounds sooo good! I sniffed one the other week in a store and it was apple and cinnamon and oh my it was AMAZING! *Forever weird sniffer girl* XD

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I MUST try Maybelline Brow Drama since you say it's that good, babe! The scarf is off the charts - sooooo pretty!!! Love the sound of the candle as well (huge candle hoarder here lol).
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have too, its such a brilliant product. Haha, I'm so in love with the colours of it ♥

      Delete
  17. What a cute post! I love it!
    -Morgs x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been meaning to try Maybelline's Brow Drama, it's good to hear you like it!
    http://carolinapage.eu

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the Maybelline Brow drama and Soap & glory great products!

    www.MyBeautySleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like your scarf very much! It's perfect for these cold days. Have a great week!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, thanks and you too Danielle ♥

      Delete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig