Tuesday, 15 December 2015

My Everyday Essentials ♡

Hey Guys,

For todays post, I bring you my everyday essentials, I wanted to write up a winter essentials but I back tracked and thought I'll save that for Jan and plus I've seen a lot of these posts floating around in the blogosphere, so I thought I would give it a go.
 
 

Scarf: I mean it's pretty self explanatory, but I think everyone in the world knows how bad the weather can get here in the UK, and plus it's winter so I need a scarf on me to keep me nice and snug. And I'm so in love with this one, it's so warm and I absolutely love the colours on it. It's from New Look by the way!
 
Carmex: I raved about using his lip balm and in last weeks holy grail skincare products post, but I genuinely cannot leave the house with a tub. If I realise that I've forgotten it, I will turn back and get it, there's no denying that.
 
Ring: Now, this really isn't and essential but I picked it up quite recently from Dorothy Perkins and have fallen so in love with it. I love that it's got a little bit of marble, and pink marble at that, and the shape is so different, urgh I just love it. 

Hair Grips and Hair Band: I mean, how can these not be an essential, I think every girl has these on them. But in the Winter, the wind can do some dodgy stuff to my hair, so instead of looking like a hair advert reject, I tie it all up!
 
Earrings: These were mentioned in my earring collection post that I published a few weeks ago, they are my favourite pair and I also make sure I put these one after I've done my makeup. 
 
Glasses: I've only had glasses for a few months, and they're not all day everyday wear, just when I'm on the computer or when my eyes tend to hurt, but they are an essential!
 
Hand cream: I've lost count of how many times I've written that I get dry hands, and they just to get a lot worse in the winter, so a tube of hand cream is a necessity. 
 
Chewing gum: I think I've become a chewing gum giver outter, if that makes any sense. I will always have a packet on me and at school, I always used to give them out. I have like two or three packets on me at a time! Kinda ridiculous I know but hey! 
 
Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lipstick (Shade: Naked Beige): This has become my absolute favourite lipstick and I apply it on in the morning but I like to have it on me when I'm on the go! It's just a perfect nude. 

Tip ♡
SHARE:

50 comments

  1. Yes to all these essentials! I carry similar things in my bag and I can't go without them, especially a scarf and a lip balm!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lip balm, go without, don't get me started haha ♥

      Delete
  2. Great post scarf is also a essential for me
    Have a nice day :)
    http://weirdthoughts13.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely post! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have similar essentials!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post, most of these are also my essentials.

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post, that ring and those earrings are wonderful!

    http://everydayemilyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I do love those earrings ♥

      Delete
  8. Such a lovely post! Loved your essentials and I am a massive fan of Tanya Burr...love that you have the magazine that she was in! :)

    Do you wanna follow each other? I follow right back..just let me know!
    I´ll keep in touch!
    http://nuancesbyritadias.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh god, I love Tanya, don't get me started haha ♥

      Delete
  9. i always carry hand cream and a hair tie, too!

    http://hellokuo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a similar post scheduled to go live on my blog as well girlie. We are so on the same page. I just love reading about everyone's winter essentials and having a nosy into what they carry around with them everywhere :)
    Definitely love yours, all of the items are super important. I defo can't step outside without a scarf! :)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, snap! Me too, I love getting to know what people need on them. Thanks for stopping by Nadia ♥

      Delete
  11. I always need hair ties haha! Hope you have a great wednesday! xo

    Love,
    Bri
    www.cityfashiongirl.com
    www.youtube.com/briannadeg

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post! you have such a lovely blog!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post - I love that scarf. Also, carmex is my HG lip balm - it's seriously the only thing that works!


    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, its been my winter must! Tell me about it, I cannot leave the house without it ♥

      Delete
  14. Couldt agree more, I personally can't leave the house without a pack of chewing gum and headband. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chewing gum is a total must have ♥

      Delete
  15. I'm totally with you on the gum. I always have a million packs of it in my purse, car, everywhere! I also agree about the glasses. I usually wear my contacts but usually when I'm just resting (or blogging ha) I'm wearing them! Great post :)

    XO Raquel
    www.lincolnparksharp.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great list of daily essentials!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
  17. I agree with all of these essentials! My glasses have to come everywhere with me!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    ReplyDelete
  18. obsessing over your style!!! so glad to have stumbled upon your blog xx

    http://kynialikethecountry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a lovely post! A scarf would have to be top of my list too, I wear one pretty much every day, I love them!

    Kirstie | www.kimamelybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, with the cold UK weather, its a total must ♥

      Delete
  20. I love a big cosy blanket scarf :) I have the Soap & Glory lipstick in Perfect Day and love it as an everyday shade, I will definitely have to try out this shade next xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am ridiculously in love with that lipstick ♥

      Delete
  21. Love how very simple your essentials are :) Thanks for sharing with us.

    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love these sort of posts :) guess its the nosey side of me hehe! loving the notepad or diary too.

    Love Hannah xx

    hannahhawes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. My essentials are very similar except I literally can not live without hand sanitizer! Ha ha x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. A great post and I have to agree with every single one. I also carry lip balm, hand cream and soap and glory pucker lip gloss everywhere with me. Oh and a scarf! Even in summer I accessorie with a light scarf.

    Please take a look and leave any comments on my blog - I appreciate any feedback. Aimee X aimeeandlucas.com

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig