Thursday, 24 December 2015

My Christmas Makeup ♡



Hey Guys,

I'm going to keep this post pretty short and sweet because it is Christmas Eve and we've all probably got preparing to do and quite frankly, we need to get our eve on, I'm not sure what I meant by that haha, it did make sense in my head! I thought I would share my Christmas face with you all today, I like to keep it pretty minimal, because I want to spend as much time enjoying Christmas as possible. So I need it done pretty quickly, and like I said before we host Christmas every year and I cook the main, so I need to get in that kitchen asap!

 


First, I go in with the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, all over my face, this acts as my base. I have a first impressions post written on this, so I'll publish that soon but it really does have a solid medium coverage. I then combat my mega dark circles with none other that the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, and lengthen my lashes with Maybelline's Lash Sensational, I've raved about it numerous times, in my opinion its one of the best drugstore mascaras! After that's all done, I add a touch of the Mosaic Blush from Kiko, its the first blush I have ever brought and I'm honestly loving it. The tones work really well together and its really subtle, which I like! To finish, I just apply Rimmel's Kate Moss 107 lipstick, to add that festive touch and I'm all done

Merry Christmas and I hope you all have a lovely and joyous day!

Tip ♡
SHARE:

31 comments

  1. Great picks, dear! That Kate Moss lipstick really is fab, I'm wearing it tonight for my Christmas Eve. :) Have a wonderful Christmas, beautiful!!! <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this sounds like a simple, yet gorgeous look and you are speaking my language! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 107 is a great pick for Christmas makeup, it is such a festive shade. Merry Christmas.

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo they look amazing:)

    follow for follow?:)

    Merry Christmas!
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I always wear my Rimmel Kate Moss 107 lipstick on Christmas Day! It's the perfect classy and "sexy" (lol) holiday color :-)
    Merry Christmas!

    http://snapsnpixels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture! I hope your enjoying christmas with the family. Enjoy hun.
    Merry christmas and happy holidays.

    Lots of love,
    Kayla xo // Kayla's Vibration

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like Maybelline's products. Great post! :)

    Have a great day! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blush looks soon pretty. And the 107 is of course always a good choice :)
    Hope you had a fab Christmas!
    Emma xxx

    www,wellemma.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are the Kate moss lipsticks moisturising because some people say they aren't. xx Love Lou / www.louloves01.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are to an extent, once you apply them they are moisturising but they do become quite drying after a while ♥

      Delete
  10. I love your flatlay and I also love the Maybelline Fit foundation and I didn't know they had a concealer! Will definitely have to check that out and can't wait to hear your impression on it!

    coffeeslag

    COFFEESLAG New Year, New Coffeeslag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks so much! You must get the concealer ♥

      Delete
  11. Pretty similar to my makeup holiday look! Great stuff x Mary

    www.marypolka.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love seeing what makeup people go with for Christmas Day :) I ended up using Lash Sensational too, it has to be my favourite mascara xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig