Tuesday, 8 December 2015

MAJOR Beauty Haul + Mini Reviews ♡

Hey Guys,

So, I may have had a little, major splurge in Boots, but to be honest I hadn't been into boots for ages, at least that's what I keep telling myself. But there have been a few things that I've been wanting to try out, so I kind of thought hey I'm here now, let's just do it and got carried away. It's the biggest beauty shop I've done in 19 years of life. Oh wells, I've gotten a post out of it and most of the products haven't been a let down, and instead of this just being a haul, I thought it write mini reviews too. 




Maybelline concealer (£4.99) (Shade: 35): As mentioned in last weeks favourites post, I've written a first impressions post on this particular product so I'm not going to give anything away here but trust me when I say, it's so good!!
 
Nude Rimmel eyeliner (£3.99): Now, this was the only product that let me down out of everything. If you've read my makeup routine, you would know that I love to apply a nude eyeliner instead of a black one, to brighten my eyes. The Almay one I use is coming to an unfortunate end and I think it's been discontinued, so I thought I'd give this one a go. In all honesty I don't really like it, because it's so obvious that it's on my water line, if it was paired with black liner I think it would be okay because it would be concealed but wearing it by itself, it's quite noticeable. Although I have found another use, because I didn't want to let it go to waste, I use it so highlight the arch of my eyebrows, it just defines the shape and arch slightly more.

The Three Rimmel Lip Liners in Shades Spice, East End Snob and Under My Spell: I've really been getting into lip products; they are my absolute fave. I love all the shades of these and they are pretty long lasting! I don't particularly like to just outline my lips, I fill them in and if I'm okay with that I'd leave it or add a lipstick on top! 

Soap and Glory, Sexy MotherPucker Lipstick (£9.00) (Shade: Naked Beige): Now, I vouched for this during my November Favourites, its brilliant. Being from Soap And Glory, you for sure know you're getting a good quality product and this was one of them! I've found my perfect everyday nude.

Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm (£7.99) (Shade: Sultry): I don't really know what to make of this matte balm, I mean it is quite pigmented and does last really long on the lips. Its just the shade I'm unsure of because when I swatched it on my hand, my eyes kind of lighted up because to me it was the equivalent of MAC's Soar, how wrong was I. Because it I put it on my lips it was super pinky and bright pinks definitely do not suit my skin tone, but don't fear I have found a way! I like to use it on top of the Soap and Glory lipstick.

Maybelline Brow Drama (£4.99) (Shade: Dark Brown): OMG where to do I begin. Probably with my eyebrow story haha, basically I never use eyebrow products when doing my makeup, I've never tried powders, gels or anything else. But quite recently my eyebrows have been looking quite sparse for whatever reason so I was looking for an eyebrow product for beginners and something that's really natural. Upon watching youtube videos and reading blog posts, I picked up this one. It is fantastic, its so natural and darkens my brows ever so slightly making them look a little full. I think you're meant to use this gel for setting eyebrow powder but oh well, its brilliant for on its own. If you're new to eyebrow products like me,or if your looking for something natural; this is for you in my opinion.

Scunci Hair clips (£4.99): How do I review hair clips? But these disappear just as frequently as hair bands and hair grips do, so I picked up a pack!

Benefits They're Real and Roller Lash (On Offer, 3 for £25): I haven't yet really tested these out but then I thought I would write up a They're Real VS Roller Lash Post, so once I've written that up, it'll be up!

Micellar Cleansing Water (£1): I've written a review on this product Here!

That's it for today, see you on Thursday!

Tip ♡
SHARE:

57 comments

  1. This post has made me want to walk straight down to Boots and spend my entire paycheck! This is a great haul. Rimmels Eastend Snob lip liner is my fave, I use it with most of my nude shades xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, do it, do it! I've completely fallen in love it ♥

      Delete
  2. Great haul, such lovely picks! I've been meaning to try those Revlon matte balms, but just couldn't find a shade that I'd like! Plus if they don't last long anyway, then perhaps they're not worth investing in, hmmm. x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kay, this was the only shade that I liked unfortunately, I was slightly disappointed using it just by itself, but paired with any other lip product is great ♥

      Delete
  3. I have the same Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm! 'veI only used it once I guess hahaah

    check out mine too www.jessicaelsanty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good splurge in boots! It's so easy to get dragged into the hype and then before you know it, you've spent quite a bit of money. BUT I justify as needs and not wants, since they are all products to maintain my beautiful self (im completely joking haha)

    Grace x
    www.queenbeach.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is Grace, I mean temptation plays a massive part haha ♥

      Delete
  5. Looks like you got some great things. It's nice to splurge every now and again.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Rimmel lip liners sounds awesome! I love lip liners. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like Revlon Sultry, it's a beautiful shade, nice matte finish but comfortable, perfect for the season!
    Beaumiroir

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post and review! I want to go try all of these products now! xx
    leavingericafootprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want all the lip products!! and also that rimmel nude eyeliner!! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've actually been meaning to get some of the Revlon Color Bursts but I'm having second thoughts now, hmm. Can't wait to read about the Benefit They're Real!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they don't have many shades unfortunately ♥

      Delete
  11. I think I need to try out Maybelline Brow drama. I never did anything to my eyebrows, just a little bit of a pencil there and there rarely. But I have the same case like you and I need to hop into that eyebrow makeup train. I don't want anything much or that it would look like I did anything to my brows, so this sounds perfect :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, I cannot get over at how amazing it is Leta, its perfect if your just starting out with brow products ♥

      Delete
  12. Soap & Glory's sexy motherpucker lipstick is THE BEST!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. These miniature beauty products look so cute! They deserve a place in any beauty bag!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello,

    So amazing ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The pictures are so awesome! Have a nice day:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many cool items! The Soap and Glory lipstick sounds amazing

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love reading hauls and reviews :) I love the Maybelline concealers. best drug store concealers hands down...I also love that benefit mascara

    geri

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the look of that soap and glory lipstick! Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. All the products are so great!:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Im really getting into Rimmel lip liners also however the shades are so hard to come by. Love the post x

    http://thelondonthing.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the rimmel lip liners, however you are right ♥

      Delete
  21. The revlon lip color in sultry is my absolutely favorite! I wear mine so much

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love it paired with anything on top ♥

      Delete
  22. GREAT make up tips dear thanks for that :) great blog btw

    Check out my new post - Modern styled Christmas inspiration :)

    have a lovely weekend!

    LOVE Maria Inredning - it's Swedish for decor

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post, I love that maybelline brow gel! x

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love my east end snob rimmer lipliner, and like I said - I'm definitely wanting to grow that collection. Also - I love my maybelline brow gel! So easy and quick, and works like a charm! :)

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its brilliant! Go for it, I don't think you'd be able to stop haha ♥

      Delete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig