Thursday, 10 December 2015

Holy Grail Skincare Products ♡

Hey Guys, 

As most of you will probably know, I'm an absolute skincare junkie, I love all things skincare and I thought I'd share a few products that I simply cannot live without!


 La Roche Posay Serozinc: Ever since I discovered this product, there has been no going back, literally! I used to use it twice a day but I've pulled it back to only using it during my evening skincare routine, I can't remember why I did that though. I think I've gone through 5 bottles, hold on let me check my eccentuals account, yep precisely 5. It's brilliant for calming redness but I don't see most of the mattifying aspect, but that's okay for me. 
 
Oskia Renaissance cleansing gel: I've written a whole review on the face wash here, where it's basking in all its glory!
 
Olay Beauty Fluid: This is one of those products that I've used since I was a kid, it must be going onto 10 years now and I haven't fallen out of love with it, it's just a brilliant everyday moisturiser that does what it needs to do, and is suitable for all skincare types. I can't really remember not using I'm using it, actually two years ago I think it was, I saw olay had an offer for another moisturiser with similar ingredients, jut with additional SPF, and it was horrendous, it broke me out like crazy and gave me those tiny under the skin spots that can only be seen in the light and I'm still trying to get rid of them now!!
 
Carmex: I actually don't know where to start with this, everyone knows I can't leave the house without a tub and kind of panic when I do. I was introduced to it in about year 10 so that would have made 14/15 and I haven't switched. I used have ridiculously dry lips as a child. It was kind of crazy! But ever since I started using Carmex I've had none of it, which I'm so thankful for, my lips are now moisturised and supple!
 
Clean and Clear spot treatment: Way back in 2013, I used to get my first ever spots, if I hadn't had used this gel, let's just say I'd still have them. This does exactly what it says, it gets rid of pimples within a good few days. The best thing is that it's easily accessible because it's a drugstore product with a drugstore price. 

Tip  ♡
SHARE:

62 comments

  1. I've heard a lot about Carmex and I've always wanted to try it but then I always seem to be stocked up on vaseline so I never felt the need to purchase it but I really think I should! Really really want to try out the OSKIA London face wash, looks so luxurious! Keep your skin looking beautiful this winter!

    Grace x
    www.queenbeach.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg Grace, you need to get on this carmex band wagon, its brilliant! Yeah that face wash is just aahhh ♥

      Delete
  2. I haven't used any of these products. My lips get very dry during the cold months; I should try Carmex. Thanks for sharing your favorite products with us!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of the products I've seen before, but never tried. Thanks for recommending!

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. La Roche Posay Serozinc has been on my list for so long, everyone is raving about it! I should really get it asap!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Carmex is one of my top favorites especially now that is getting chilly! Great post by the way.

    X, Ruth Sarai
    http://stuck-in-rewind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it really is a great product ♥

      Delete
  6. I haven't used any of these products, a part from Carmex. It's a jar of magic that stuff!! I'll definitely have to try the other products you've recommended too, especially La Roche Posay Serozinc, it sounds like a fabulous product! Xx

    www.theemasphere.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great products, Olay is my fave actually! Thanks for sharing, doll!
    Happy Weekend!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've never tried any of these but i'm really interested in trying oskia!

    avec danielle | holiday giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just remember I had good experiences with Oley but I forgot about them,...thanks for reminding me.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really helpful thanks! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. This look like great products!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carmex is by far my favorite lip balm - it's the only thing that works for me!

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bought a carmex the other day and really didn't enjoy using it and now I've lost it!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm also a massive skincare junkie!! I've only tried the Olay moisturiser from your list, and I agree, it is amazing! Shame that the SPF version made you break out, though, I'm going to have to watch out for that one! Btw, I tagged you in the '50 facts about me' tag, hope that's okay. :) <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a shame because I ended buying like 4 bottles haha ♥

      Delete
  15. hey love this blog post!

    jess xx

    maybe check out mine + follow back?
    :)
    http://wildvagabondss.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/dominus-illuminatio-mea.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I use Clean & Clear Products but haven't actually used the spot treatment. I've got to try it out though!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must May, its pretty incredible ♥

      Delete
  17. I love carmex too! I'm going to have to check out the other items. Great post!
    leavingericafootprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's a great post! I'm a skincare junkie too. I usually use SKII products and I love it so much. But since nowadays I buy a lot of things and often get out of budget, I try to change my skincare to Laneige instead :)

    Anyway, let's stay in touch. Would you mind to follow each other?
    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skincare has gotten quite expensive now days, which is such a shame ♥

      Delete
  19. La Roche-Posay always make great skincare products - I haven't tried this one, but I'll have to check it out!

    http://skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love skin care products too and I have the carmex its really good just how you described it

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've never tried any of these, but I'm on the hunt for a new face wash, so maybe I'll give that a try. Great reviews! :)
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great post. I've never tried these! but would love to give it a try. great post + review.
    Thanks for sharing hun. Xxx
    Have a great week!
    Lots of love,
    Kayla Xxx
    www.kaylasvibrations.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  23. great essential skin care! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  24. love your skincare list. anything by olay is a fave of mine. I gotta try that clean and clear spot treatment. hopefully it will work for me too.

    geri

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great products! Never tried these before but I should give it a try!
    Love,
    Kisses and hugs from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  26. I can never find a lip treatment good enough for me, but I do find Carmex to be soothing! I found your blog through Kay's 50 things tag, I was tagged too and I'm always looking to meet people in the blogging community! I love your sense of style too!

    Hannah
    http://floraful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. La Roche Posay sounds good! Have to try it! Have a lovely day! xxx

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great products! Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm still looking for my holy grail products so I absolutely love looking at other products people recommend. Thanks for posting this.

    Kia / KTS
    http://www.houseofkts.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I use Olay proucts so I can definitely see why you love it so much.

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. yes yes yes a thousand times to Olay! always my go-to! carmex is a must have as well. cannot WAIT to get my hands on some Oskia Renaissance cleansing gel! it sounds like a dream.
    from your other post about the gel: But in my opinion you've got one face for the rest of your life, take care of it as much as you can and give it what it needs. CHILLS.
    so happy to have found your blog <3
    xx

    http://kynialikethecountry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too, I can always rely on it. I think I do too! Thanks for reading Kynia ♥

      Delete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig