Tuesday, 29 December 2015

December Favourites ♡

Hey Guys,

What's an end of the month without a good ol' favourites. It was quite hard to pick a few favourites this month because its been a tough month for so many personal reasons. None the less, I've managed to do so. Although the bunch that I've listed are very random and I mean very random, they really don't go together haha, oh well its what I've been loving!

 


Chocolate: I think I've eaten half my body weight in chocolate, literally. And picking out my favourites have proven to be quite the challenge. Although I have managed to do it. I've only picked two otherwise, we would all actually be here all day. The first one it Lindt Lindor, my do I love Lindt, it's such a smooth velvety chocolate ball full of utter amazingness. This one is a chocolate orange flavour and I hate orange overpowering chocolate and was worried this would do exactly, that but thank goodness I was wrong. The orange is subtle and it does taste bloody amazing.  
The second one is, Dairy milk Oreo, I love chocolate and I love oreo's, this is such a perfect match. I don't know how to go about this one but I think it's become a favourite for life!
 
Essence Barely There lipstick: I didn't think I could love a lipstick more than Soap and Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker in Naked Beige, however this sure does come close. That's a perfect nude, not a brown nude, not a pinkish nude just a nude. Whereas this probably my ultimate pinky nude, it works with my skin tone, I love the shade and it's only £2.99, I really can't fault it. And this is my first ever Essence purchase, I didn't know where it was sold until my eyes glazed to the makeup stands in Wilkinsons!
 
Dry shampoo: I think I spoke about this way back in my summer favourites post but I have once again fell in love with it. It's one of the best dry shampoos I have ever tried and trust me I have tried a lot. It just does the job of getting any grease well and pretty easily. Not to mention it has a nice fresh scent. 
 
Hair grips: Hair grips constantly go missing in my house, and I think it's a massive problem for every girl. I buy a whole packet and before I know it, they're gone!! Not this time, I'm am safe guarding this tin. I always used to buy Bobby pins from Claire's accessories because in all honesty, I used to love that shop. I mean growing up as a teen, I couldn't leave a shopping centre without paying a little visit. My favourite was pretty much everything lols, but I did particularly like buying the £3 bright pink goody bags, I used to get so excited. I still actually have these two purple pots I got in one and if they still did them, I'd probably end up getting like 3! How have I gotten from hair grips to my love of Claire's. Anyways, this tub is from Capital, I'm not sure if you guys have heard of it but it's basically a beauty and hair wholesaler who sell to salons and beauty parlours. Even though I have no affiliation to any, my mum and I still pop in! These grips are the strongest and gripiest (if that makes sense), I've ever owned and they were only £2! Bargain!

See you on Thursday for an Outfits of the Month post!

Tip ♡



SHARE:

24 comments

  1. Lol I do agree about the hair grips. When I need one I can't find it and when I do not need them I find them in the most random places all over the house.
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks, and great post! Thanks for sharing! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks, and great post! Thanks for sharing! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD POST btw.
    Merry Christmas <3

    http://www.michelleyeremi.com/2015/12/last-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lindor chocolates, and really want to try dry shampoo. Hope you have a Happy New Year!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must try dry shampoo, its the best ♥

      Delete
  6. Happy new year! I'm still not done with the chocolate, it will be fun to see if I manage to live a healthier life in 2016...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and to you, neither am I haha ♥

      Delete
  7. Omg dairy milk Oreo?! Need! I'm always loosing hair grips too, I need to be stricter at putting them back in my drawer haha

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you sure do need. Their incredible ♥

      Delete
  8. I have that essence lipstick and it's an amazing colour! doesn't last that long but I love the shade! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So I'm a bit of a sucker when it comes to chocolate (massive sweet tooth over here!) but I saw a dairy milk oreo photo floating around on instagram and was shocked - I need to get my hands on some ASAP! Haha.

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig