Tuesday, 3 November 2015

October Favourites ♡

Hey Guys,

So as another month ends, I bring you another favourites. I was supposed to post this last Thursday, but then I was kindly nominated for  Liebster Award, so I decided to write that post up a day before and just go with that! There aren't a lot of products or things but I don't think this month would have felt complete without a favourites post!
 


Candle: Homebase (£2.99): I brought this candle way back at the beginning of October when I popped into Homebase to pick up all the plants I needed for making my terrarium. And of course for a 15oz candle being priced at £2.99, as well as being a major candle lover I couldn't resist. I've been burning it mostly every evening since then and it still hasn't come close to finishing! I wouldn't say it spread a scent through the whole room, only when you come quite close to it, but hey I did only pay 2.99 for it, so there has to be some sort of a catch. But when you do get a whiff of the mulled wine scent, it is absolutely gorgeous, it's quite sweet and smells like sweets and also Christmas because it is a mulled wine scent, and it also doesn't help my excitement for Christmas because I end up just thinking about it more and wanting it to hurry up!
 
Bonjela: Right, this may be a weird favourite, it is a weird favourite, however anyone who suffers from regular ulcers out there knows that this is they're best friend. Two weeks ago, I had three horrible disgusting and super pain full ulcers on my tongue. I genuinely could talk throughout that period and just about managed to eat. Every night I'd apply Bonjela and it would slowly help the healing process, so if you've yet to try it for ulcers, definitely give it a go or recommend it to someone who gets ulcers, I think I've over used the word ulcers, let's get on with the next favourite haha.      

Rimmel lipstick: (Shade: Starry Eyed: 128): Unfortunately this is the only beauty product for this month, and it was featured in last month's favourites too, but what can I say, I love this shade! I just haven't been into Boots in a while. But this shade is so perfect for Autumn it's unreal, it's that typical deep blood red shade with a slight hint of purple making it perfect to wear with every outfit and on a cold autumn day!  

Monthly scent: It has to be Tommy girl, I don't know much about the product or what brand produces it. I like using it everyday because it's just an easy scent in the sense that it's not strong or overpowering, I just spritz and go. 

Earrings (Forever 21 £3.00): This piece of jewellery has been my biggest down fall since summer began. I just have fallen so in love with earrings, I will be doing a collection post but for this month, my favourite have to been these ones from forever 21, they came in a pack of three but I like these the most. I love how they are shaped and how they look on the ear because they are so unique in shape and design. 
Source:

Coat (Topshop: £78.00): I tried so hard to take, picture of this coat but the camera just wasn't picking up the colour well, it made it look a swampy green instead of kaki. Even though it's fairly warm here, I still like to wear it so often because it's so cozy and comfortable and I feel nice and wrapped up in it. I cannot fault this coat at all. 

Generally: Well where do I begin with the month of October. I think hectic is the correct word, as many of you may know, I started uni and within a few days, two days to be exact, I was one inundated with three assignments. And I never knew how difficult it was to balance posting twice weekly as well as starting assignments, so I applaud my fellow bloggers who do the same or work which is even more hectic. But I've planned a few posts, an I'll try to not let it get the better of me *fist punch* Also, I've been quite a big Autumn spender this month, it's so bad. I've just brought, brought and brought things, mostly clothes so I will be doing an Autumn haul. And lastly, I've really gotten into Instagram, I really have, I like uploading and liking pictures and just knowing what one's up too. Outfit of the days (OOTD's) have been my favourite, I post a few weekly so check that out if you wish! 

Now I'm off to hibernate in my top shop coat, but I'll see you on Thursday! 

Tip ♡

SHARE:

37 comments

  1. Your coat is SO CUTE! That candle sounds lovely and I want to grab that lipstick now! Ahhh, uni assignments - good luck with everything Trishna! Excited to see your Autumn haul! :)

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! Haha, it is such a great shade ♥

      Delete
  2. Wow that mulled wine candle sounds amazing! I'f love to get my hands on that cos I'm a right candle junkie haha! I hope November is just as good for you xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells pretty amazing too, haha snap, my candle obsession is pretty bad! Thanks, and I hope its great for you too ♥

      Delete
  3. great picks!
    xMC
    http://mc2squared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great favourites, Trishna!! I love the lipstick. The shade is lovely.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lipstick shade is so pretty! I need to find it in store now haha! Have a great week!
    Xoxo

    Makesomedifference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, go, go, go! Thanks, and to you ♥

      Delete
  6. Amazing favourites - I love that Topshop coat!

    Viva Epernay ❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. As soon as I saw the pic I immediately fell like everything smelled so good lol! Great favourites!! ;)

    Love,
    Whit

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Rimmel lipstick is seriously gorgeous! I love the colour. And I'm seriously into candles right now, that mulled wine one might need to add to my collection!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, its just a perfect shade for autumn! Haha, Home base at the ready ♥

      Delete
  9. I need to try more Rimmel lipsticks! This shade looks amazing :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rimmel Lipsticks are my favourite ♥

      Delete
  10. I'm loving the parka...it is so cute! Also the candle sounds like it would smell amazing!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The lipstick color looks beautiful! I would wear that shade all holiday season. The jacket is beautiful as well. Thanks for sharing. Xo, Ellese

    Rock.Paper.Glam.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy guacamole! That candle is enormous & comes at such a wonderful price. I can't resist. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that is exactly what I thought when I first laid my eyes on it ♥

      Delete
  13. That lipstick looks so pretty! I have a similar shade from that line and I love it. Just bought a similar coat as I had been seeing them everywhere!

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad you like it! Aren't they just so comfortable and warm ♥

      Delete
  14. Beautiful stuff!!!
    Lena
    http://skinnycature.com/vip-pre-opening-tkmaxx-stuttgart/

    ReplyDelete
  15. cheap ugg boots sale online,pay 59.8$ for it and free shipping to you, don't miss it http://www.classicugg.org
    Ugg Classic Short 5825 Boots Sand
    Ugg Classic Short 5825 Boots Navy

    ReplyDelete
  16. The candle looks like it would smell amazing! I wish we could sniff scents trough the Internet >_< Love the jacket too. Hope you keep doing well in Uni!

    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, tell me about it. The amount of times I've read candle posts and the struggle to imagine the smell is real lol ♥

      Delete
  17. I love those Homebase candles, I have the Mulberry (& Vanilla?) scent and it is lovely. I'm such an addict.

    Kirstie | www.kimamelybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig