Thursday, 12 November 2015

Hour By Hour ♡

Hey Guys,
 
So for today's post, I thought I would try something new. Now, I never knew 'Hour By Hour' posts were a thing but after seeing them on a few other blogs, I thought I would try my hand at it because I really enjoyed reading them and satisfying that nosey part of me, which wants to know what someone does throughout the day haha. If you guys know of vlogs, which I pretty sure most of you do ☺, I think these style of posts truly epitomise them, in the sense that vloggers vlog every now and again throughout a day, and an 'Hour By Hour' post, is blogged about one's day through every hour, hopefully that made some sort of sense! Anyway, lets get on with post before I start rambling!

Tuesday 3rd November 2015




9:30AM - 10:30AM: I didn't know that this was the day I would blog about, so it was all of sudden, so I quickly took a screenshot my alarms, I know how many of you found that funny last time, so its for you guys haha! I actually woke up at 9:00AM but like I just said, this post was quite spontaneous! This hour consisted of brushing my teeth, eating breakfast and getting a new post up ☺


 

10:30AM - 11:30AM: The next Hour of my day consisted of washing my hair and getting ready for uni!


I've written my whole Makeup Routine in whole: HERE!
 
11:30AM - 12:30AM: I dried my hair and picked the outfit I was going to wear which by the way takes me absolutely forever *sigh*
  


Even though we're way into Autumn, today was moderately warm so
 I went with a crop top and threw a cardigan on top!
Top: Dorothy Perkins (Brought last year)
Jeggings: Dorothy Perkins Eden (£20)
 

12:30 - 13:30PM - During this hour, I made my way to university where 2 four hour lectures stood in front of me, so this was pretty much my set up until 17:00PM


17:00PM - 18:00PM: Finally finished!! So from here in, I just made my way home and because there was traffic it look me longer than normal!


18:00PM - 19:00PM: My mum decided to pick my sister up from work, so I thought hey, let me go as well for a little ride! And after that I just had dinner!

19:00PM - 20:00PM: Half an hour of revision and the other half of my fave; Eastenders ☺

20:00PM - 21:00PM: More revision, *sigh* and I did some blog post planning!

21:00PM - 22:00PM: And because it's Tuesday, that means Empire is on, yaaay! I swear I love this Series so much. I don't watch a lot 20-part or so programmes but ever since season one of Empire was aired, I was hooked. The first season was aired in the UK so much later than it was in America, I think a few months behind, so after watching the first episode, I went online and ended up watching the whole series in less than a week! But because with the second season, we're only a few episodes behind than in the US, so I can't beat anyone to it unfortunately lol!


22:00PM - 23:00PM: Right, I'm a major early sleeper and go to bed quite early in comparison to everyone else, I'm just so tired I can never do it. But before that, I get sucked into some weird Instagram, Twitter and Daily mail vortex, I'm not the only one right?





Night Night!

I really hope you enjoyed this style of post, I'll see you next week ☺

Tip ♡
SHARE:

58 comments

  1. I actually really love these kinds of posts, I didn't know they were a thing! You don't mind if I steal the idea for my blog at some point, do you? :D x It was fun to read about your read, when I was a at uni, my days looked pretty similar! x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither did, no no of course not! Go for it ♥

      Delete
  2. I never heard of that kind of blog post before, but it sure is fun to see what everyone is up to. Your alarms made me laugh. I rarely set an alarm these days, my daughter has me up and running at 7 am the latest!

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I guess that's one of many benefits of having children! Thanks for reading ♥

      Delete
  3. Such an interesting post! I haven't come across an hour-by-hour post, so I thought this was pretty cool! Thanks for sharing your day with us and you looked lovely!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, I loved writing this up throughout the day ♥

      Delete
  4. So creative! I really enjoyed this style of post. I'll need to try this some time:)

    Nati
    www.littlemissnati.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it, I think you'll enjoy writing it up throughout the day ♥

      Delete
  5. Hi love, how are you?
    Great post as usual, love it.
    Thanks for sharing this with us.
    Visit me whenever you can;
    http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk/
    IG: its.dominica.s
    Have a lovely week kisses! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm good thank you, and you? Thanks for reading ♥

      Delete
  6. I've only seen one other hour by hour post actually haha, and it was divided into three separate posts for her evening outfits. I love this though, it's so interesting and we all get a little peek into your day :) I've been debating about watching Empire, but now that I see people really like it, I think I'll start this weekend! Thanks for sharing xx

    Sam | http://mybeautycloud.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm surprised that not many know of these style of posts. You so have to watch Empire, honestly its absolutely brilliant ♥

      Delete
  7. Actually this is the first Hour by Hour post I've ever seen and I love it! and I don't see myself going to do it anytime soon because my life is in such a boring state right now :P

    Sitha | lemmeswatchit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I thought that as the case with me too, then I thought urgh let me just do it anyway!

      Delete
  8. Its a busy day indeed. Thanks for commenting on Qing's Style. Please always keep in touch! I am also inviting you to join my giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! It's like a day in the life of ;) Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute idea! I like your outfit so great for fall! :)

    ARedLip&Love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post! I really like to see what other people do on a regular day. I put lots of alarms too and your outfit is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Believe me my alarm schedule looks pretty much the same as yours. I always have at least three to get me up in the morning. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Virtual snap, your lucky to get away with three haha ♥

      Delete
  13. This is such a great idea for a post! Loved to read it :)

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a fun post and really gets you to know the blogger a little better :) xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which is exactly the reason as to why I wrote it ♥

      Delete
  15. My life in a picture (alarm clock)!

    Love the post!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is absolutely stunning! Have a great new week.

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Follow my blog with Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  17. I set like 5-10 alarms every morning as I have to get up around 6 to get ready for work :( It is such a good blog post idea :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're on the same page! Thanks Ela ♥

      Delete
  18. The look you are wearing here is so perfect for a day you are very busy. You look good in it!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow I have never seen an hour by hour post but I'm a bit of a voyeur so i was intrigued. It was fun to get a peek inside of your world.
    toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not many people have, I genuinely thought they were a thing ♥

      Delete
  20. Thanks for sharing your day and for stopping by my blog.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a cool idea
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those alarms - I can relate so much! Haha. I really love that crop top Trishna! :) You're so good to be doing revision!! Oh my goodness, I need to get into Empire so badly, I already know I'll love it cause a friend of mine watches it and I've heard the music - but I'm yet to watch an ep!

    P.S. Instagram and literally just the world wide web is totally normal right before bed haha

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, we do live the uni life! Thanks, it was actually the first time I had worn it! You really do, its such a great series, I can't give it enough praise! Yay, I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets sucked into some kind of vortex. Thanks for reading Raashi ♥

      Delete
  23. Love your outfit! Cute post!

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Interesting post idea, I've never seen one of these before!
    My day is mostly doing homework and spent at uni haha! Or it would all be pictures of my dog. ;)

    Thanks for sharing!

    www.lindseyginge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, we live similar lives apart from the fact that I don't have a dog ♥

      Delete
  25. I've never actually heard of this blog post idea before - how interesting! I love how many attempts it took for you to listen and obey your alarm haha ;)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, the struggle is forever real ♥

      Delete
  26. what a great post 😍 i enjoy it , nice pics keep working dear😏

    www.madamedaria.blogspot.com if you like my blog just follow me and i will do the same asap

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've never seen this type of post but I like it very much. You were so tired! It took you 45 minutes to get up. Have a great week!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig