Thursday, 19 November 2015

Garnier Micellar Water Review ♡

Hey Guys,

Today I bring you all another review, one that I've wanted to write since I launched this blog but got too excited about publishing other posts so put them first! There was so much hype about the Garnier Micellar Water a few months ago and that's when I brought a bottle and have not stopped using it to initially remove my makeup. And I can hands on heart say I absolutely love it and it really just does the job. I'm so glad that Garnier sell it in a little bottle, that's meant for travelling but I always just buy that instead of the bigger bottle because every time I need a new a bottle, there's always some kind of offer or its a £1 so I'm drawn to buying that!
 


 
Right, so where do I begin in reviewing this remover. You know when you simply just love a product and one that you've used for quite a while and does everything it needs to, yet you still can't describe it to your friends, that's me right now! I've been dilly and dallying for the past hour. Let me just get on with it, or this will never be written.
 
Like it says on the bottle, it removes makeup and does so very well, I genuinely only need two cotton pads, soaked with the solution and everything's off! My skin doesn't dry out after using it, which is a very important factor for me because my cheeks can get very dry, so anything that stops that is a massive bonus. It also doesn't feel harsh on the skin, in fact its quite soothing, knowing that all the makeup from the day is coming off and coming off well is a good feeling. In terms of eye makeup, it removes it in a perfect manor, in one swipe the majority of it is gone. If I'm wearing heavy eye shadow, I'll just damp a cotton pad with the solution and hold it over my eyelid for a few seconds and swipe, and voila! When it comes to removing any lip product, its a slightly different story, it doesn't initially come up, you have to give your lip a good scrub and wait for all of it to come off, but still does leave a slight stain, which I guess is the one downfall of the Micellar Water!
 
Another factor that was super important for me, is the fact that the Micellar Water is hypoallergenic, which basically means that it doesn't include any ingredients that will irritate the skin. Meaning that, this is great for sensitive skin, which my skin can be when exposed to new skincare products, but I didn't have any sort of reaction when I first used it.
 
Tip ♡

SHARE:

61 comments

  1. This is one of my all-time favourite skincare product! I honestly can't imagine being without it. :) Thanks so much for sharing! x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm so glad you enjoy it as much as I do ♥

      Delete
  2. I've been thinking of getting this. Thank you for this review!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been interested in trying this! Love the review!

    xo Lauren
    www.earthtostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't a major fan of this tbh but I do agree that your skin feels super soft afterwards! X

    Bomber jacket lovin' over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah, that's a such a shame but it sure does feel soft ♥

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love this stuff - it's such good value for money too :)
    samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I get so happy when its on offer haha ♥

      Delete
  6. This sounds good and I would certainly like to try this out. I need something small whenever I'm traveling. Thanks for the review on this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a really great product :) I often find makeup removes waaay too strong and drying on the skin, but this one seems lovely

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was exactly my problem so I'm glad I found this water ♥

      Delete
  8. I love micellar water I use the one from Marcelle. Thanks for reviewing this product.
    BEAUTETUDE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I never heard of that one, I might have to look into it ♥

      Delete
  9. I never use that product but I think I will try it soon! Thanks for sharing!


    wwww.ismurfshion.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it, hopefully it won't disappoint ♥

      Delete
  10. I use this all the time, but never alone. It never gets my eye makeup off fully, nor do I like the tacky feeling I get when I use this, so I properly cleanse with Purity. :)


    Angie x | Chocolate & Lipstick || UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah, that's a shame, I can never use it alone too though ♥

      Delete
  11. Gorgeous! Have a nice weekend dear!
    Luxury boutiques on my last post HERE!

    I invite you to join my international Firmoo giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't tried Garnier's micellar water but it's one of the first brands I heard of! I may have to try it next. Wishing you a happy weekend!! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hopefully will be a great buy, thank you and have a great week ♥

      Delete
  13. I still haven't tried this! I normally use a hot cloth cleanser in the evenings but I must have to give this a try for when I'm on the go :)


    Velvet Blush | Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it, I just use it to initially remove my makeup, but then I go in with the oskia cleanser ♥

      Delete
  14. This is my all time favorite micellar water! x

    clumsyagenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ok! That's it! I'm getting this, I have read about it a fair bit but you have totally convinced me! Thank you for the helpful review, Trishna <3

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is one of those products that I've always wanted to try, but I've never gotten around to trying it. I'm using one from Sephora now so when that runs out, I'll be getting this!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I haven't even heard of the Sephora one, I'll have to look into it ♥

      Delete
  17. I love this micellar water! :) She is cool!

    xoxo, Nastya Deutsch

    NEW POST ON MY BLOG | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the review♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the review! Sounds like I'll have to try it :)

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. great review
    love your blog
    would you like to follow each other?
    I'll follow back after it

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really want to try this but micellar waters are not available in my country
    xx
    June Wants It All - Indian fashion and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. I LOVE this too! I have the travel size bottle all the time as it's a great price, but it takes make-up off like a dream, even the waterproof bullet proof stuff!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice review! This particular Garnier product is not yet available in my country. I hope it will so I can try it :)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  24. It's great that it's hypoallergenic, there's nothing worse than using a product that's meant to be kind to the skin, only to find it irritates it! Have a lovely week :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly right, that's the worst! Thanks and you too ♥

      Delete
  25. Great review. I've been wanting to try out this cleansing water for a while!

    - Liz Lizo
    www.LizLizo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great review :)
    I invite you to me, what do you think about follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I need to try that! You are so inspiring! Thanks for posting this!
    xo

    Love,
    Bri
    www.cityfashiongirl.com
    www.youtube.com/briannadeg

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for the review! I don't wear much makeup but when I do I hate it when it's not easy to remove. I'll remember this brand for sure.

    -M
    www.violetroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I know many beauty bloggers LOVE this and some prefer it better than Bioderma because of the lower price. What annoys me is I can't seems to find it here! Not sure if it's just my local drugstore that's not carrying the product or it's just not available in Canada. :-(

    Reflection of Sanity | CaseApp Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  30. I need to try this because I love that its hypoallergenic because my skin is so sensitive.
    thanks for the review - Great post :)

    Lots of love,
    Kayla <3 Xx
    www.kaylasvibrations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. sounds great! need to try it

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. I've been seeing micellar water everywhere! I still don't think I quite understand its premise -- is it intended to be a makeup remover, or does it actually help our your skin as well?

    Either way, excellent review! I might have to look into picking this up the next time I make a Target run ;)

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig