I was pretty shocked and excited to find out yesterday morning whilst reading a few comments that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Caroline at Caroline vs. World whose blog, by the way I simply adore, its so cute and quirky. Thank you so much for the nomination ♥. I absolutely love reading these style of posts because, essentially you get to know the blogger a little bit more and once they have nominated other bloggers, you have a few more blogs to read and enjoy ☺ It's a little like a chain message in the blogging world, once you have been nominated, you answer the questions given and make 10 more up for the bloggers you nominate to answer, and the chain goes on. I definitely don't want to break the chain, so lets get on with it!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and comment on their blog
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Nominate 10 bloggers that you think deserve the award, and notify them.
4. Answer the 10 questions you are given, and give 10 more for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
5. Make a copy of the rules in your post.
The next part is to answer the questions that Caroline chose to ask. here they are:
1.How did you come up with the name for your blog?
I think it was pretty simple for me, because I had wanted to start a blog for a long time, so I kind of always knew what it would be. But when I first started thinking of what to name the blog, it was quite difficult actually, but then I reverted to my nickname; Tip and the Capsule part came later because I wanted the blog name so signify a Capsule of things; Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle and Food!
2. What is the best gift you've ever received?
My best friends give the best gifts ever, but I think this year they outdone themselves by surprising me to a trip to The Shard, it's where I wanted to go ever since it was built and got the chance too! Thanks again girls ♥
3. Who is your favorite Disney princess?
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, hands down Cinderella!
4. Where is the most beautiful place you've ever been?
This is going to sound super boring because I live in London, but I don't live in Central London, so every time I give it a visit, I'm so taken back by the scenery and buildings, it really is beautiful. I should go more often since it's only 20 mins away by Tube!
5. Any unique/unordinary talents or quirks?
I can pick items up with my feet!
6. Best date you've ever been on (with a boy OR a friend!)
All of the days I go out with my friends! They're just fun! And we're quite inventive as to where we go, if I do say so myself ☺
7. What do you hope to be doing in 10 years?
Honestly, no idea! And the thought of not knowing scares me because I finish university in a year and have no clue about what profession I want to enter. I also hope to still be blogging, because I do really love it!
8. Favorite song currently?
Currently, it has to be Hello by Adele, I have yet to meet one person who doesn't like it.
9. Favorite song of all time?
All time, this one really made me think. I don't think I actually have one because I kind of move with the trend, when a song comes out, I enjoy it and then it slowly fades. But if I had to pick, it would be out of two songs; Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran and Hold Back The River by James Bay!
10. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
Can we all answer this collectively, since it is the name of my blog, Tip! But I do have quite a few, Trish, Tilly and Bob, yes that really is one, courtesy of my brother, I don't think I even look like a Bob, I'm more of a Oliver, hahaha!
Now, its time to list the questions for the nominees I've chosen:
1. What is you're favourite Beauty Product?
2. What made you start blogging?
3. What's your favourite show/ programme at the moment?
4. Your favourite food?
5. Where do you shop the most from?
6. If you could go to one country in the world, right now, where would that be, and why?
7. Do you have any guilty pleasures, if so, what are they?
8. Are you a chocolate or sweet/ candy person?
9. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
10. Finally, what is you're favourite quote?
And lastly, here are the bloggers I nominate, and whose blogs I am a major fangirl of:
Sarah at What Sarah Writes
May at The Mayden
Nicole Marie at Stressed but Kawaii
Ela at Elabellaworld
Hannah at Hannah Talks
Caroline at Iridescentplaces
Grace at Queen Beach
Olivia at Oliviaredfern
Elle at Elle Bee Beauty
Carol at Carol In A Page
Have fun! And thanks again for the nomination Caroline!
See you all next Tuesday x