Thursday, 29 October 2015

The Liebster Award ♡

Hey Guys,

I was pretty shocked and excited to find out yesterday morning whilst reading a few comments that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Caroline at Caroline vs. World whose blog, by the way I simply adore, its so cute and quirky. Thank you so much for the nomination ♥. I absolutely love reading these style of posts because, essentially you get to know the blogger a little bit more and once they have nominated other bloggers, you have a few more blogs to read and enjoy ☺ It's a little like a chain message in the blogging world, once you have been nominated, you answer the questions given and make 10 more up for the bloggers you nominate to answer, and the chain goes on. I definitely don't want to break the chain, so lets get on with it!







Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you, and comment on their blog
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Nominate 10 bloggers that you think deserve the award, and notify them.
4. Answer the 10 questions you are given, and give 10 more for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
5. Make a copy of the rules in your post.

The next part is to answer the questions that Caroline chose to ask. here they are:

1.How did you come up with the name for your blog?
I think it was pretty simple for me, because I had wanted to start a blog for a long time, so I kind of always knew what it would be. But when I first started thinking of what to name the blog, it was quite difficult actually, but then I reverted to my nickname; Tip and the Capsule part came later because I wanted the blog name so signify a Capsule of things; Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle and Food!

2. What is the best gift you've ever received?
My best friends give the best gifts ever, but I think this year they outdone themselves by surprising me to a trip to The Shard, it's where I wanted to go ever since it was built and got the chance too! Thanks again girls ♥
 
3. Who is your favorite Disney princess?
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy, hands down Cinderella!
 
4. Where is the most beautiful place you've ever been?
This is going to sound super boring because I live in London, but I don't live in Central London, so every time I give it a visit, I'm so taken back by the scenery and buildings, it really is beautiful. I should go more often since it's only 20 mins away by Tube!
 
5. Any unique/unordinary talents or quirks?
I can pick items up with my feet!
 
6. Best date you've ever been on (with a boy OR a friend!)
All of the days I go out with my friends! They're just fun! And we're quite inventive as to where we go, if I do say so myself ☺
 
7. What do you hope to be doing in 10 years?
Honestly, no idea! And the thought of not knowing scares me because I finish university in a year and have no clue about what profession I want to enter. I also hope to still be blogging, because I do really love it!
 
8. Favorite song currently?
Currently, it has to be Hello by Adele, I have yet to meet one person who doesn't like it.
 
9. Favorite song of all time? 
All time, this one really made me think. I don't think I actually have one because I kind of move with the trend, when a song comes out, I enjoy it and then it slowly fades. But if I had to pick, it would be out of two songs; Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran and Hold Back The River by James Bay!
 
10. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
Can we all answer this collectively, since it is the name of my blog, Tip! But I do have quite a few, Trish, Tilly and Bob, yes that really is one, courtesy of my brother, I don't think I even look like a Bob, I'm more of a Oliver, hahaha!
 
Now, its time to list the questions for the nominees I've chosen:
 
1. What is you're favourite Beauty Product?
2. What made you start blogging?
3. What's your favourite show/ programme at the moment?
4. Your favourite food?
5. Where do you shop the most from?
6. If you could go to one country in the world, right now, where would that be, and why?
7. Do you have any guilty pleasures, if so, what are they?
8. Are you a chocolate or sweet/ candy person?
9. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be?
10. Finally, what is you're favourite quote?
 
And lastly, here are the bloggers I nominate, and whose blogs I am a major fangirl of:
 
May at The Mayden
Nicole Marie at Stressed but Kawaii 
Hannah at Hannah Talks
Caroline at Iridescentplaces
Grace at Queen Beach
Olivia at Oliviaredfern 
Carol at Carol In A Page
 
Have fun! And thanks again for the nomination Caroline!
 
See you all next Tuesday x
 
Tip ♡
SHARE:

53 comments

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination, Trishna! <3

    Omg, I have literally been listening to Hello for the last five days non-stop. I'm not even joking. (In case you didn't know, I'm a pretty crazy Adele fan -- a Daydreamer!) Don't even get me started on the music video, hahaha. I love Cinderella, too, but Belle will forever be my bias! It sounds like it'll be such fun going out with you, ahh, I am the most boring person to go out with because I'm extremely indecisive, haha.

    Thank you once again for the nomination, Trishna! <3

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, it was my pleasure :)
      Haha, it's just a really good song, I love it! Aah, Belle for me comes into third place! Aww, lol, if only we both lived in the same city!
      P.s, I'm so excited to read your award post ♥

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination, but I've already been nominated!
    http://carolinapage.eu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! It was great reading through and getting to know you.

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad you enjoyed the post ♥

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the nomination and thanks for sharing!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love your post ! xo
    Can we follow each other ? Let me know on my blog and I will follow back immediately xo

    BLOG | GorisHelena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Ofcourse, I've just followed you ♥

      Delete
  6. Congrats, so nice to know more :) Bonjour from France, Sand.

    GIVEAWAY on my blog:
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha it is like one of those text/email chain messages! I love those two songs too, especially Hold Back the River :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah totally like that! Me too, its just such a classic now!

      Delete
  8. Congrats on the award lovely! Have to say your two favorite songs are my most hated lol!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, oh haha, that's a shame because they're always on the radio :) xx

      Delete
  9. I love these awards! I think they're so much fun. Great post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just, thanks for reading ♥

      Delete
  10. Congrats on the nomination. Picking up things with your feet should really come in handy when dropping makeup brushes, I´d imagine.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it really does, but I first I have to get over the pain if a brush does fall on my foot, ouch! xx

      Delete
  11. I LOVE these posts! I loved all of your answers. Thank you so much for nominating me! I actually have already been nominated and did a post. But I appreciate the nomination and enjoyed reading your post :)

    Lyndsay // www.ellebeebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome. Haha, I never knew! I'm glad you enjoyed it ♥

      Delete
  12. Congratulations Trishna! Firstly, I adore the capsule thought so much. Secondly, Hello AND the favourite songs you chose, I just love your taste in music (I can so relate to you there!). Thirdly, it sounds like you and your friends have a great relationship and that's just the best thing ever! :)

    Loved getting to know you a little more! :)

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Raashi! We have a similar taste in music, virtual high five! Haha, thanks, I'll pass on the message ♥

      Delete
  13. Congratulations, you've deserved it. I always enjoy reading your new posts and it's so lovely to know a little bit more about you :) and thank you so much for nominating me. I'm excited to answer the questions!

    I'm so jealous that you live in London, living in Texas just means I'm surrounded by dry and flat land :( My favorite is Aurora because she sleeps through half of the movie, and that's totally me :p

    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! and it was my pleasure, I can't wait to read yours! Aww, but the peace and quiet must come in handy. Haha ♥

      Delete
  14. Loved reading these answers and congrats on the award!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thanks so much ♥

      Delete
  15. Congratulations! :) I totally agree - I've not met one person who doesn't like Adele's new song either! :) x

    Lucy Amelia | flawedfairytale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, neither have I! It's such a great song for a comeback ♥

      Delete
  16. I love these posts ,they are so much fun! And btw I've had Hello on replay for days now :)

    www.moderngirl.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, oh haha, virtual high five again. Because that's basically been me, ever since it was released ♥

      Delete
  17. Congratulations on the nomination! Hello is my absolute favorite song right now.
    http://doreensstylediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations and thank you for the nomination :) Hello is one of my favourite song at the moment too, I just can't wait for her new album release! x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's my pleasure, cannot wait to read your post ♥

      Delete
  19. Thank you for the nomination dear! :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on the nomination! :) Great post, I love reading little facts about bloggers. :) <3 I've been to London a few times (I live near Bristol), and it is a beautiful city! <3 <3 x

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yeah for you! So amazing! Congrats! Happy Monday!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am with you on Adele's latest single, Hello! I missed her and am glad that her latest release doesn't disappoint. I am very new to your blog so I'm glad to read this and get to know you a little better. xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm so glad you enjoyed the post ♥

      Delete
  23. so cute!
    congrats
    http://jecellekate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. $59.8 ugg 5803/5825/5854,
    $79 ugg 5815,
    $99 ugg 1873,
    all shoes are free shipping.please visit: http://www.classicugg.org

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your best friend sounds like an amazing gift giver, a trip to The Shard definitely goes beyond basic gift giving ideas!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig