Tuesday, 6 October 2015

My Mascara Routine ♡

Hey Guys,

Today, I bring you my mascara routine! Mascara is my favourite item of makeup, and if I was stranded on an island and was only allowed to take one item of makeup, without hesitation it would be mascara. I will post my full makeup routine on Thursday, but I thought I would write about this routine separately because whenever I apply makeup I think of it as a completely separate routine for some reason :)

 


First, I like to curl my lashes just to give them that extra hold and flutter. You're going to be surprised by this curler; I brought it 8 years ago from Pound Land (A Pound Shop). Yes, you read right, brought from a pound shop, 8 years ago and is still going strong! I rest my case!

Secondly, I go in with the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara which is absolutely brilliant. Prior, to this mascara I was using the Lancôme Grandiose and intended to write this post a few weeks ago using that mascara, but the suction part of the bottle which sucks out extra mascara from the wand suddenly popped into the bottle, and there went a birthday present along with £24!! Mini rant over! I was hesitant to by the Maybelline one because I had brought a few in the past and they were a complete let down. However, after seeing so many reviews and positive praise I went and brought it half heartedly. Thank god, it didn't let me down! It does what it says on the packaging and multiplies my lashes and gives them some flutter.

Thirdly, I hate clumps with a passion so with this Collection No Clumps mascara, I run this through my lashes to remove any clumps. The Maybelline wand is slightly too big to catch my lower lashes so I use the collection product for my lower lashes as well.

Lastly, I use a damp cotton bud or a Q Tip, to remove any mascara residue that may have gotten on my eyelids or beneath my eyes! And my lashes are all done!

That does seem pretty long, but I promise you, I get it done under 2 minutes!

See you on Thursday for my full makeup routine!

Tip ♡
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I need to try and Lash Sensational- I've heard such great things about it!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't believe all the hype but it certainly has lived up to it!
      Thanks for reading ♥

      Delete
  2. I love this post and your blog!

    www.theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try out that no clumps for some time now!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does do what it says on the tube xx

      Delete
  4. I loved how the Lash Sensational looked on my lashes! It made magical on my stumpy little Asian lashes. I did a review on it a while back. I wanted to try out other drugstore mascaras, but nothing compared to how good this was. I'll probably repurchase this once my other mascaras are done ~_~ I agree with the wand being to big to use on the bottom lashes though. Grrr...


    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I vouch for everything you're saying!

      Delete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig