Thursday, 8 October 2015

My Makeup Routine ♡

Hey Guys,

If you've read Tuesday's post, you would've known this was coming. This is pretty much what I have been wearing for a few months and it is quite minimal in the sense that I don't use blusher, bronzer or highlighter but its what works for me!
 


 
First, I like to cover any blemishes and redness with the Kiko Natural Concealer (£5.50) and then add the Natural Collection Concealer (Boots, £1.99) and then simply blend with a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I then, use the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer (Boots, £5.49) to help cover my under eye circles!
 

 
The Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (Boots, £26) (isn't that a long product name) is completely new to me, I have only just started using this product and will be writing a first impressions post. But the reason I have two of these is because I have to mix two shades together to get the correct shade to match my skin colour. Anyway, I simply put two dots of the darker shade (Tan) and one of the lighter (Ginger) on each cheek and blend all over my face. So far I'm really liking it!



I then go ahead and powder down all the parts of my face which I think will get oily/greasy looking during the day with The Max Factor Crème Puff Pressed Powder (Boots, £6.99) in the shade Translucent. This is an okay powder, I've had it for about a year and have just made a dent but I feel though as the day progresses, it doesn't help keep all the shiny areas matt. So if you guys know of any Matt Powders, please do let me know in the comments :)

 
This is the last part; I use the Almay Bright Eyes Eye Liner (Brought forever ago) in the nude shade to awaken and brighten my eyes. I don't apply top eyeliner or dark eye khol because I think it simply just doesn't suit me so I stick with this. And then simply conduct my mascara routine, which I have written a separate post about here: Mascara Routine ♡
 
 
Lastly, I finish off the look with my favourite Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in the shade 08! (Boots, £5.49) 
 
And that's it for today's post, see you next week!
 
Tip ♡

SHARE:

39 comments

  1. I spay some faves I use- the Bare Minerals gel cream, the Wake Me Up concealer (soooo good!), and that Real Techniques brush! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, those products are really good!
      Thanks for reading ♥

      Delete
  2. I've heard so many good things about this Bare Minerals gel cream, I need to try it out! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brilliant, I'm currently writing a first impressions post on it :)

      Delete
  3. Your routine sounds lovely! I am yet to try the Kate Moss lipsticks and the wake me up concealer!

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, they both are great products xx

      Delete
  4. That is my favorite mascara!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! Isn't it just brilliant xx

      Delete
  5. I've heard so many good things about Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer. Looks like a great product!
    XO

    martaskripnik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brilliant, it'll cover any dark circles! xx

      Delete
  6. I love Bare Minerals make up! Great for sensitive skin. Nice post.

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bare Minerals is one of my favourite brands! I totally agree, sensitive skins love it ♥

      Delete
  7. love these photos! i love the maybelline mascara and rimmel concealer:-) great post!xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are so good and you've got some really good products there!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you know how it is, you take around 50 photo's and there's always just one you manage to find and like haha ♥

      Delete
  9. This looks amazing, the Bare Minerals are always great! The photography looks great.

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Maybellinge mascara is my go to mascara, super awesome :)

    - Melissa, http://lissielou.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heard great things about Bare Minerals however I haven't tried anything yet. That lipstick is so pretty, Kate Moss range has great shades x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're products are incredible! I could shop the whole the range, the shades are really pigmented as well.
    Thanks for reading ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love reading about morning routines, they're so inspiring, so thanks for sharing! I really want to try the Complexion Rescue! :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! I'll totally check out you're blog ♥

      Delete
  14. Your routine sounds great♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love simple make up routines! The Complexion Rescue from Bare Minerals sounds very interesting too. I can't wait to read your first impression on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaay, it'll be up this Thursday ☺☺ xx

      Delete
  16. I just started using the BareMinerals Complexion Rescue about a month ago and I love how natural it is!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's the most natural base, I've ever used ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great product dear !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I recommend using the Rimmel stay matte powder. It keeps all your oily areas matt
    www.louloves01.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Is the maybelliene lash some sensational good

    ReplyDelete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig