Thursday, 1 October 2015

My Evening Skincare Routine ♡

Hey guys,

I don't know about you, but skincare videos and posts are my absolute favourite to watch and read. There's just something in me that gets excited when I know someone's routine, or possibly because skincare is my all time passion ☺. Now, if you're a frequent reader of the blog, you'll be thinking, hmm, this is a evening skincare post but she hasn't told us her morning skincare routine. That's because I haven't written one purely because my morning skincare is so minimal and boring, in the sense that I literally wash my face with the Nip+Fab Glycolic Face Wash and follow up with the Olay Beauty Fluid Moisturiser and whack a little bit of Carmex lip balm and I'm all done! But my evening skincare routine is a little bit more intricate!


I don't wash my face twice a day everyday, because I found that doing that broke me out more frequently, so instead, I only conduct my nightly routine if I've worn make up during the day because I like the feeling of my face being clean, and knowing that its thoroughly cleansed!

1. I like to use the Garnier Micellar Water (I'm going to be writing a review on it) to initially remove my makeup. I damp a cotton pad and wipe it all over my face.
2. I then head into the bathroom with a clean face cloth and squirt two pumps of the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel (I've written a review: Here) and rub it onto my skin. Once, I feel all the product is properly massaged within, I take a few drops of water and rub that into the product. This helps loosen and emulsify the gel. To remove the face wash, I place the cloth under running warm water and wipe it all over my face twice to ensure all the face wash has been removed. There's nothing worse than the feeling of face wash residue being left on the face!
3. Okay, now we move onto the toner. I use the La Roche Posay Serozinc and spritz this all over my face, and give it around 2 minutes to sink into my skin. If there's still some of it left, I'll take a new cloth and pat it away.
4. Finally, I moisturise with the same product I use in the morning, the Olay Beauty Fluid! This is an absolute staple in my skincare routine, I have used it for about 7 years now!! And I also cannot go to sleep without my lips being moisturised because my lips get chapped and dry very easily, so I apply a little bit of Carmex and I'm all done for the night!

For any new readers, I publish a new post twice a week; every Tuesday and Thursday ☺

Tip ♡
SHARE:

34 comments

  1. great post
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and facebook?
    let me know and I follow back!
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah sure, I don't have facebook but my google account is just Trishna Patel ☺ I've followed you!

      Delete
  2. Awesome routine!
    Check out my Giveaway <3:
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/2015/10/01/firmoo-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard really great things about the Garnier micellar water. Glad to hear it works for you too! Great post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great product! Thanks ♥

      Delete
  4. Carmex is one of my favorite products for years!!!

    the white ocean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I cannot leave the house without it!
      Thanks for reading ♥

      Delete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm obsessed with reading and watching anything regarding skincare. I prefer it than makeup related discussions haha

    I just followed you on Bloglovin and Google+! I can't wait to read your review on the Garnier Micellar Water.

    It would be great if you could follow me back too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Me too haha, there's just something that I really love about them :)
      I followed you back on both ♥

      Delete
  6. Great post, I really enjoyed reading this :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. How interesting you don't wash your face twice a day - I might give that a go and see how I get on! My lips also chap easily, I apply vaseline about four times a day :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, a lot of people also say that haha, I guess it just works for me! Aren't chapped lips annoying!
      Thanks for reading ♥

      Delete
  8. You're right, I too love reading about other's skincare routine but I have yet to write my own. I have a very long skincare routine so I'm worried I might bore my readers to sleep. LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I for sure wouldn't nod off, they're my fave! I'd love to read yours ♥

      Delete
  9. Skincare is slowly becoming a passion of mine too and I also enjoy looking into what other people are using on their face. I have heard so many good things about the Garnier water - will have to look into it more closely!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once it becomes a passion, it probably won't go away haha! You should. its a great product!
      Thanks for stopping by ♥

      Delete
  10. I so want to try that La Roche spritz, I heard it is really good. Micellar water is one of my favourite, it is really good!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, its brilliant! It really helps with acne or any redness, have a look into it xx

      Delete
  11. I really should invest in a carmex!
    Charlottespicks.blogspot.com // charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could go on about Carmex all day! It's brilliant xx

      Delete
  12. I love a good skincare routine, and this one sounds lovely! I prefer to keep things simple too :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple is the best way forward! Thanks for reading ♥

      Delete
  13. Thanks for sharing your skin care routine!
    Could you do me a favor and vote for me in the Keimling Award contest? That would be sooooo nice of you! Its only one click on VOTE here: Keimling Award
    Thank you soooo much : )
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I would, anything to help ☺♥

      Delete
  14. Wow Trishna love your blog totally!
    Lovely post.. If you feel like you can always visit me at www.thepositivewindow.com

    xx Epsita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ♥ I'll happily visit your blog!

      Delete
  15. what do you use to take your photos.

    Included you in my October favourites

    www.louloves01.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just my phone unfortunately! Thank you so much, I'll give that a read right now ♥

      Delete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig