Thursday, 22 October 2015

Get Ready With Me | First Day Of Uni ♡

Hey Guys,

So, I had got the idea of writing this post way back in September so I'm super excited to finally be writing and sharing it! I started uni two weeks ago and because I started quite late in the day 13:00 to be exact lol, I would make most of the time I had before I left for the journey.

 

Even though I started at 13:00, I don't start at that time everyday so I need to get back into the habit of waking up early, and there's nothing like the feeling of waking up before you're alarm rings (the ultimate winning in life scenario). And yes, that may seem like an excess amount of alarms set, but trust me the list goes on until around 9:45 ☺

After I've had my shower and completed my morning skincare routine, I head down for breakfast! I have to eat breakfast, I can't go without it because for some reason it doesn't sit well with me. Having said that, I'm not one for a heavy breakfast, I like it to be pretty light, and something that will last me until my mid morning snack so I opted for toast, with a little bit of butter.

Then I head back up and make myself look somewhat presentable. That's all I used on my face, pretty much everything's the same as what is listed in my makeup routine post: HERE. The only thing that's different is the fact that I spritzed some of The Body Shop Vitamin E Face mist, because it's getting colder which means, drier cheeks and more hydration and moisturiser!


 I opted for this outfit because its super casual and pretty comfy and the days I started, it was gloomy and cold, so I thought its perfect to start bringing out the jumpers ☺

Jumper: H&M £19.99
Jeggings: Dorothy Perkins (Eden) £19.99
Boots: H&M £24.99
 
Because I didn't need to pack any lunch or snacks for the day, this was due to the fact that I literally only had a 2 hour lecture and could get home by 4, I left the house and began my short journey to uni. I use the Piccadilly Line  to get to uni, and Alperton Station is the closet station that runs that line, so I topped up my oyster card and made my way to the platform.


The uni I go to is literally 40 minutes away, which is quite a short period of time to travel to get to uni considering some students travel up to two hours or more going and coming back to uni. After 15 minutes, a few weirdo's on the train, a lady with bright pink and green hair, I made it to my stop and from there I just had to pop on a bus and after 2 stops my journey was complete.

 

I hope you enjoyed this post, I had fun taking pictures of my journey and it brought a change to just taking pictures of products haha!

Tip ♡  


SHARE:

49 comments

  1. Girl, I can so relate to you with all those alarms! I find myself doing toast and butter so many mornings, yummy and light! P.S. Your outfit was so cute!!! Hope you're enjoying uni! :)

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, the struggle is definitley real. Isn't is just a super quick, yet filling breakfast ☺
      Thank You, have a great day ♥

      Delete
  2. I have almost the same alarms situation, it's so hard to get up, especially in fall)

    Tanya
    www.StripesNVibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about, it gets stays dark for much longer☻

      Delete
  3. lol the alarms made me laugh as I have to set mine loads as never what to get up!

    www.MyBeautySleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, we're on the same boat!
      Thanks for reading ♥

      Delete
  4. Such a true post - always having to set a million alarms to get up for uni! Really liked this post and your outfit is so nice :)

    Megan X

    www.lifewithmcm.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this style of post and your outfit looks lovely! I'm also the type of person that sets a million alarms!!

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, these are one of my favourites to watch and read!
      Thanks for reading ♥

      Delete
  6. Great post and lovely style!
    Have a great weekend

    Adela Acanski

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and have a great weekend too ♥

      Delete
  7. I've always wanted to travel daily on a train >_< There's no train where I live so every one has to own a car :< My alarm is the same way for work, except I can only "snooze" for 30 minutes before actually need to get up. Hope you had a great first day at Uni!

    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, consider yourself very lucky! Waking up without an extra 10 minutes snoozing time is tough!

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My first day at uni was so stressful so I'm glad you got up early and made sure the day went smoothly!

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, mine was too sadly! Thank you xx

      Delete
  10. We have the same alarm style! Haha. I'm not the only one. Great post!

    x, Kat of Nested Thoughts
    Follow me! // Instagram // Twitter // Facebook // Snapchat: katherineannika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you have an amazing time at uni! Uni days were definitely my best years :) <3 Loving your outfit, too! x

    Following on bloglovin' <3

    Kay
    https://shoesandglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, but the assignments are not helping *sigh*

      Delete
  12. lol @ your alarm girl. That's me everyday back when I was still at Uni. Hahaha! Goodluck at your Uni life! :)

    xoxo,
    My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm glad I aren't the only one! Thank You ♥

      Delete
  13. I got similar alarms haha! But they start at 5.50am ouch !!! :(

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://msadventuresinlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, I think I should consider myself slightly lucky haha xx

      Delete
  14. First day of university is always exciting for me! lol I don't usually use alarm clock but it's good to have one! Goodluck in university!


     Miriam ♥ A whole lot of serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you are quite lucky not having to use an alarm ♥

      Delete
  15. Amazing post and thank you so much for all your support!!

    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and that is no bother, anytime ♥

      Delete
  16. First days are always scary, but a good routine helps! Thanks for taking us through yours!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, everything seems so different! You're Welcome ♥

      Delete
  17. alarm thing looks like something I would do haha

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on starting uni, Trishna, and omg, excessive alarms for life, though my body is attuned to waking up at 6 every morning already so an alarm would really just be insurance, haha. I don't always have breakfast, but when I do, I opt for something light, too!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Damn it, I wish my body would wake up on it, it's just never going to happen! Aah, a light breakfast is better thank nothing ♥

      Delete
  19. Really nice everyday makeup!:)
    xxM
    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. How do you add on the captions ????

    www.louloves01.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. How do you add on the captions ????

    www.louloves01.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lol. My alarm is like that too! Love your outfit btw. x

    http://beecaluya.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your post, great content!

    Only 7 MORE MONDAYS till CHRISTMAS!!

    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ah I set so many alarms when I have to get up early, literally I'll set like 5 all three minutes apart because I know myself and if I only set one I'll sleep through it!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's what I would be like if no one woke me up ♥

      Delete

© Tips Capsule ♡ . All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE HANDMADE BY pipdig